Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
anybody got ne good news after ramadan from chc-isb?

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
lostsoul27 said:
I guess there is nothing we can do... my case started in june 2009 in islamabad --- still waiting... 16 months
Are you being sponsored by your husband or sponsoring him

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
You did the right thing.. everyone should write to the press. As I dont think MP will help, I prepared a letter to 'expedite spousal immigration procress at CHC-Islamabad' gather 40 signatures from freinds and family called MP office to submit it to the parliment and to the immigration minister and MP refused. You all should try doing that and talk to your MP. If MP refused to do that write a letter to the media, submit a letter explaining your story and life long time taking for spousal immigration process. I urge every Pakistani to write to the press, we have to work for our right. following are the e-mail addresses for the media and speaker of the parliment also the auditor general of canada ..

talkshows @ cp24.com; communications@oag-bvg.gc.ca; Julie.McIntyre @ ctv.ca; SpkrOff @ parl.gc.ca; torsun.editor @ sunmedia.ca; torsun.citydesk @ sunmedia.ca; Letters @ GlobeAndMail.ca; letters @ nationalpost.com; lettertoed @ thestar.ca; editor @ tor.sunpub.com; letters @ metronews.ca; sunletters @ png.canwest.com; provletters @ png.canwest.com; letters @ thecitizen.canwest.com; oped @ ott.sunpub.com; letters @ theherald.canwest.com; callet @ calgarysun.com; letters @ thejournal.canwest.com; letters @ edmsun.com

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakivette . Good luck with your plan, as about ONE month back did the same thing and encourge every body on the forum to do so here and plus on other forums also If you check my past pots even I pasted the letter on the forum so that others can copy past the same letter with their own name.

Sorry to say buy other than few peoples all the rest members just sat & kept quite. We are good in criticising each other and talking big on the forum but in reality as a PKSTNI we are not able to do anything good for the community, I was leading the role for this plan but than gave up and change my mind just like to other's, with the concept sit back and keep quite its not my problem. I wish you best of luck with this.
Cheers

chantol

Sep 1, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-June-2010
Doc's Request.
24-August-2010
AOR Received.
Never got an AOR
File Transfer...
15-JULY-2010
Med's Request
10-August-2010
Med's Done....
19-AUGUST-2010

newbie786

Sep 13, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
pakivette . Good luck with your plan, as about ONE month back did the same thing and encourge every body on the forum to do so here and plus on other forums also If you check my past pots even I pasted the letter on the forum so that others can copy past the same letter with their own name.

Sorry to say buy other than few peoples all the rest members just sat & kept quite. We are good in criticising each other and talking big on the forum but in reality as a PKSTNI we are not able to do anything good for the community, I was leading the role for this plan but than gave up and change my mind just like to other's, with the concept sit back and keep quite its not my problem. I wish you best of luck with this.
Cheers

u shud not discourage anyone from taking initiatives.just coz u did nt succeed does nt mean all the others will fail.plus i read ur previous posts u seem to have other ISSUES....
U R NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN WRITE LETTERS. PAKVITE GOOD JOB AND THANX FOR THE INITIATIVE.

B

bestplace4u

nice one lol!

and good job pakivette

I will be sending them emails too

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
If sending letters to media help immigration change their policies, then i can do it. However, i don't think so, it will help. However we all can draft up a letter and sign anonymously send it to 680 and CP24. if this can be an opportunity for us to improve immigration system so be it.
Let me make this point, our reputation in this community is zero, because some of our Pakistani people i know who has taken the disadvantage of this system to get here and has made difficult for future sponsors.....We are the one to be blamed for such an increased security.

Oh well, let me stay on positive sight, in the hope of next week, INSHA ALLAH everyone or SOMEONE will get to hear some good news.

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Hello everyone .. Here are my 2 cents

Tell me people of which country does not take disadvantage of any system ? You think chinese/indians/sri lankans/afghanis/africans/europeans did not take any disadvantage of any canadian social system? People do take advantage of the system, if its weak structurally or if its not fool proof. But that does not mean, people who are right and not playing with the system should be effected. This is the reason we are here in West, if we had to live in an unjust system, we were better off in our home country. DONOT discount yourself by saying some from pakistan, did this/that and we all have to pay for it. Dont let them put you in a guilt trip.

We should maybe, try to get some statistical information of the spousal immigration process in pakistan and find out where the bottle neck is. Maybe make a group of 4-5 people or more, who are in the same situation and we all goto MPs of our area in a group and raise our concern. Its just a thought, I am pretty open to any ideas..

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
canpakmay09 said:
Are you being sponsored by your husband or sponsoring him
I am sponsering my husband.

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Well.... I have asked this many time on the forum myself, but never really got a chance to put it all together.. Those who want to do something about this... please arrange for a meeting, so that we can all meet up and strategize how to go about this... We need to go to these places...i really wish if we can have a walk in October... a silent protest.. that will automatically get media and government attention. I even gave out my e-mail address on this forum asking for people who want to second me on this walk but believe it or not i didnt get a single reply...

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
haftowrang said:
yeah...my hubby case started on march 19 2009....still waitingg...18 months :(
Whats your case like... are you going through background checks.. please give all your time lines.

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
pakivette said:
Hello everyone .. Here are my 2 cents

Tell me people of which country does not take disadvantage of any system ? You think chinese/indians/sri lankans/afghanis/africans/europeans did not take any disadvantage of any canadian social system? People do take advantage of the system, if its weak structurally or if its not fool proof. But that does not mean, people who are right and not playing with the system should be effected. This is the reason we are here in West, if we had to live in an unjust system, we were better off in our home country. DONOT discount yourself by saying some from pakistan, did this/that and we all have to pay for it. Dont let them put you in a guilt trip.

We should maybe, try to get some statistical information of the spousal immigration process in pakistan and find out where the bottle neck is. Maybe make a group of 4-5 people or more, who are in the same situation and we all goto MPs of our area in a group and raise our concern. Its just a thought, I am pretty open to any ideas..
i am all up for it, but MP does nothing at all. Take my case, I use to live in a area where MP told me off, that don't call me everytime(upon leaving gazzalion messages to call me back) NOt a response and how the hell can he get back to me that it is still in the process. First time you talk to them they are nice to you, second time go back to them, they will react as if they don't know you. Moved to another area, called the MP, he can't help me because by that time i have already appoint a lawyer and said can't help me because i already have a lawyer, which was pretty much easy to understand. The feedback i got there are about 500 cases of spouses in my area that are being sponsored eith by husbands or wives.

I think media coverage will be good, although they cover stupid stories of fake marriages on the news, why the hell not cover the stories of people who are suffering.