+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

maximus391

pakivette said:
man I talked to my MP office and I have asked them 'If I will bring signed Letter from 40-50 people for CHC-Islamabad and Immigration Minister to expediate the Spousal Immigration process and provide explanation why India and China who has more population and a lot more applications have far less time frame to process then Pakistan. My MP refused to do that submit any thing in the parliment..

so tell us what we can do ?
Just Wait thats the best option I think

H

humtum143

Q 5. Why are there differences in processing times for different types of applications?

Certain categories of applications, such as those for:

* sponsored spouses;
* partners; and
* dependent children

are processed more quickly than others in order to meet public policy goals such as that of family reunification.

family reunification

LOL ARE YOU KIDDING ME PRIORITY ????? SOME BEEN WAITING 1 to 3 YEARS FOR SPOUSSE LOL WHAT PRIORITY AND REUNIFICATION :eek:

This is all about Immigration Generating 45 Billions dollars in revenue from around the world Each Years its another busness Bullcrap playing with people feeling

H

humtum143

Anyway what piss me of is the QUEBEC SELECTION CERTIFICATE THAT I PAID 250 Dollars.. The selection Process cannot be refused for Spouse case then why im paying the Damn Fee so they can send me a letter saying that my spouse as access to free services WHAT THE F*** DAMN QUEBEC IMMIGRATION The services are already free And its been paid by tax payers..

I called the Quebec Immigration AND I asked them why im paying the 250 fee and the reply I got (TO LET YOU KNOW YOU AND YOUR WIFE CAN BENEFIT OF THE QUEBEC PUBLIC SERVICES) Are you KIDDING OMFGGGGGGGGGGG

anyways to continue... I ask the Women All those services are open TO ALL QUEBEC RESIDENT FOR FREE Then why pay a fee.... WHAT I GOT IS A HANG UP FROM IMMIGRATION QUEBEC OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I PAID A LOUSY FEE OF 250 Dollars SO THEY CAN TELL ME THAT I HAVE FREE SERVICES THAT I CAN ACCESS IN QUEBEC OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SCAMMER THIEFS

THIS IS REALLY SAD IM MAD AND PISSED OFF SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE I HAD TO RELEASE MY STRESS SOMEWHERE SAFE OR ELSE IN PUBLIC I WOULD HAVE END UP IN JAILLLLLLLLL

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are more than wellcome to unload your stress as you are living in a free country.

M

maximus391

Well my case processing started in 30th October,2009 (almost 11 Months, since the processing has started) but i have also ordered CAIPS notes today.....may be this can help me find out the real status of the application.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
hi maximus i have the same timeline as you have. they requsted me to send an updated police certificate and a duly filled supplemental information form more than a month ago,do let me know whta you find out from ur caips notes.....
maximus391 said:
Well my case processing started in 30th October,2009 (almost 11 Months, since the processing has started) but i have also ordered CAIPS notes today.....may be this can help me find out the real status of the application.

Maya85

Jul 27, 2010
Hello maximus391 :

I read u ordered CAIPS notes.... I was wondering if it helps to know wht exactly is going on with the file?Because in my case my 9 months avg wait time is already over and they never sent any letter, never requested any docs, they only sent me an AOR... since then no contact at all... I am just so worried and tired of waiting because usually every person had some letter from CHC during 9 months avg time...
but in my case nothing at all after AOR...
Should I order CAIPS? how does it work?

Please guide. Thank U.

B

bestplace4u

Well for those of you who are trying to get CAIPS Notes here a note to help u. I found it on the other forum Thanks Leon.

TO ORDER CAIPS NOTES

There are 5 steps :
1) Fill out Form IMM 5563
2) Fill out Form IMM 5475
3) Include photocopy of both passports/photo id with signature of the sponsor ordering the CAIPS note from Canada
4) Include $5.00 Payment (check/money order)
5) Send by mail/fax to Ottawa

IMM 5563 Access to Information & Personal Information Request
To be filled out by Sponsor or Representative residing in Canada
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf
(leave requesters reference no. and atip file number fields blank; client information should be of person abroad, check off "receive copies of the records" under access to information act; since the principal applicant is not in Canada, the privacy act column does not apply and should be left blank, check "CAIPS," provide embassy info and file number, then fill in requesters info below)

IMM 5475 Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual
To be filled out by Applicant (person abroad)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf
(person abroad can complete the form, sign and date and can either scan/fax to sponsor for it to be send along with the CAIPS notes request)

$5.00 Payment
Cheque or Money Order made payable to the "Receiver General for Canada"

Mail to: (http://www.infosource.gc.ca/inst/imc/fed11-eng.asp)
Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Follow the instructions below how to order CAIPS Notes:

1. Have your spouse/applicant/person being sponsored abroad, to fill out this form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Step by step instructions:

Tick the box that says "I authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada... ..., to release information from my case file to the following individual."

Then have your spouse/applicant/person being sponsored abroad fill out all of his/her particulars (his/her name, DOB, location of VISA Processing center, i.e. The Canadian Embassy in .............
Then have spouse/applicant/person being sponsored abroad fill out your own personal information under the headings titled "Designated Individual."

Have your spouse/applicant/person being sponsored abroad e sign AND date the form at the bottom

2. You Sponsor/person in canada must now fill out this form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

Step by step instructions:

Leave the first two boxes at the top blank (Requesters Reference No. and Public Rights Administration file number).

Tick the box that says "Access to Information Act ($ 5.00 fee)."

You HAVE to pay $5.00, there is no way around this.
Do NOT tick "Privacy Act" and hope they will just process it without you having to pay; this will NOT work. You must pay $5.00 since you are requesting the info on behalf of your spouse, and your spouse is not residing in Canada.

Select which language you wish to receive your notes in, English or French. (These choices are under the "Privacy Act" sub-heading. ).

Then tick the box, which says "Receive copies of the Records."

Fill out your spouse's information under the "Client Information" box.

Under the next heading, "Request for-Required Information" box, tick the "CAIPS (information abroad)" box and write "The Canadian Embassy........." under the "Embassy" sub-heading, and write the "Visa File No." in the appropriate box.

DO NOT check any other boxes in this section. Especially the "OVERSEAS VISA FILE" box. If you do this, they will pull your file aside, photocopy everything and send it to you.

It will not only take you forever to get the information, but they will also take your file out of the queue to process your request and therefore it will take LONGER !!! (CAIPS is just a computer printout of all the work done on your file so far. It will not affect the speed of your file processing.

In the next heading, tick the box, which says "This request is being made by a Canadian Citizen..." Fill out all of your information in this box, name, phone number, address, etc.

Sign and date.

3. Make out a cheque payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" for $5.00

Enclose the cheque in an envelope with the other forms, and a copy of your Canadian ID and send it to the address below:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Public Rights Administration
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Tel.: (613) 957-6512
Fax: (613) 957-6517

haftowrang

Sep 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I wrote my old phone number in my application form before i moved to a new house. I'm trying to send the immigration my new number. How do i send them my number? by Email? Fax? or what? plzzz let me know asap! Thanks :)

M

maximus391

haftowrang said:
Hi guys,

I wrote my old phone number in my application form before i moved to a new house. I'm trying to send the immigration my new number. How do i send them my number? by Email? Fax? or what? plzzz let me know asap! Thanks :)
By letter....

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
call the toll free number at the CPC missisauga and online you can change it as well on the E-case tracker on the cic site if you have your client id number or whatecer number is provided to you by the CHC
haftowrang said:
Hi guys,

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
I guess there is nothing we can do... my case started in june 2009 in islamabad --- still waiting... 16 months