+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
humtum143 said:
I'm Ready for a protest but I'm afraid they might send "Agent Provocateur" to make our Protest turn violent and make the determination of this point worse for us and also for 1000 of others waiting for Spouse Approval..

Before We start a Protest we Need to advise the Media First then Advise the City about the Protest Or else it will turn into a unauthorized Protest and it will result in a Arrest.

I'm not trying to make it complicated or seem dangerous but we as Protester's need to play it safe also from our side.

BUT I'M DOWN FOR IT....

2 Months ago I Started a Petition signed by Desi Community Including Indians, Pakistanis,Bangalis i Had 150 people signed and ready when i presented the Petition to the MP Here in Montreal they refused to Forward the Matter to The Parliament and the petition was Rejected. the petition was backed by the Desi community leader in Montreal. so with all the preparation it still got rejected VERY VERY FRUSTRATING

So what else is left for me to do guys My Last hope would be not to just think about my self but also for other IM DOWN FOR THE FRIENDLY PROTEST....

Inshallah Guys Talk to you later

you sound like you have a good knowlodge on this issue.. so suggest us where should we start from ? we are all up for the protest but how, we are going to gather people from all races ? dont get me wrong but I need to know how should we work on it .. where to start from ...

H

humtum143

Ok ill send you a Private Pm Later on I will work on getting this Legally correct I just need to see a friend who is a lawyer ill get back to you

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
pakivette said:
Yes we should go out for a protest but it has to be significant number of us.. we have to draw outline what we need to do.. we should also continue writing letters to whoever we can ..
I am in for protest...

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Anyone who wants to discuss this walk.. and want to support please add me on msn and we shall talk on Saturday 3:00pm Toronto Time .. If you want to suggest some other time you're more than welcome... my e-mail address is sonia.omar@hotmail.com

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
lostsoul27 said:
Anyone who wants to discuss this walk.. and want to support please add me on msn and we shall talk on Saturday 3:00pm Toronto Time .. If you want to suggest some other time you're more than welcome... my e-mail address is sonia.omar @ hotmail.com
=======================================================================================

can we do a little late .. something like 10 PM on saturday ?

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
my wife is sponsoring me i need help in to paying my fee

one of my family friend can pay online fee for my case?

is that ok? because i have to send them my fee paid slip

that shows the name of that person...

and that's my family friend....

Rayhan

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood. Advice your vife to make a payment online in Canada and she will get the paid confirmation copy in email which she can forward to you and you can take a print out and send it to embassy.OR make a payment in pakistan at authorized bank in CAD $ and send the payment confirm to embassy. Hope above help.

Cheers

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
hey everybody need some advice. I just got a new passport made and i mailed out a photocopy of it the CHC-ISB on mu husband's request.
I hope this will not delay my case will it?

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
shaimaa said:
hey everybody need some advice. I just got a new passport made and i mailed out a photocopy of it the CHC-ISB on mu husband's request.
I hope this will not delay my case will it?
It is a good idea to keep them posted!!!

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
pakivette said:
=======================================================================================

can we do a little late .. something like 10 PM on saturday ?
I think saturday around 10pm sounds good to me

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
hmm .. im new here
wana ask lots of questions ...
my husband is canadian national ... i got married on 16th august 2009
he went back after a year to canada and is about to file my papers wid nikkah nama, hotel bills,
phone records, lots of pictures together, my degrees, medical, police report and character certificate
how much time normally the immigration of wife takes ... ?
and can he return to pakistan for a month after filing my papers , will tat affect my case ?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Samar Jawad. Wellcome on the forum you got married 1 week before me.

Your husband can submitt the application forms and I think it is a good idea If he stay atleast 1.5 month in Canada to make sure that he does received the local approval with his hand, once the file is transfered to ISLMBD than yes he can travel to PKSTN and can stay there for a short time, ideally staying too long there doesnt harm it will only delay your case because embassy will ask your husband to provide them the proof that he is willing to travel back to Canada and thay may hold your visa untill he actually arrive back in Canada.

I advice keep the case simple and it take 9-12 month to process your application at embassy so your hasband can stay there let say for 2-3 month and than come back and please make sure keep all the travel tickets and reservation as an additional supporting document for embassy.

Once again I do wellcome you on the forum and you will be chating with us for the next 9-12 months :)
Cheers

mamoo

Star Member
Oct 7, 2009
Hi everybody: I have sponsored my wife and my two kids born out of my first marraige as now I am divorced and have the legal custody of my both the kids. When Ifirst applied way back in 2002 my both the kids were included in my application but due to change in my family status the visa office had required legal custody of my kids which I could not provide at that time and got my PR as they have excluded my kids from my application saying that I can sponsored them once I have the legal custody. I got married again and my 2nd wife is Air force officer I have included her in my application but since she was in Armed forces she has also not accompained me to Canada and before issuing me visa the visa office has signed from me an undertaking that I caan only sponsored her later. now I have sponsored her and my two kids sponsoredship filed in April 2010 and cases approved and file transfered to visa office ISL in July 2010. The process started on my kids files in 26-7-2010 and AOR received saying 9months processing time whereas as per e-case the process started on my wife's file on 2-08-2010 but she still not received AOR from Islamabad. In my case there are 3 files 2 files for kids and 1 file of wife. Could it be possible if I can write them to combined all 3 files as they all travel togather as my kids are living with my wife and she can not leave them alone in case she get her visa before them. Plus the processing time will be within 9 months in my case as all of my family memebers are already in the record of visa office so is there any possibility the cases can be processed within 9months or it will take the sametimeline 12-16 months.

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
OKay then... Saturday 10:00pm.. Please .. the more people we can get on board the better it is. Winter is coming and if we want to do something we better do it in October. once again.. sonia.omar@hotmail.com --- from there i'll connect everyone in the conversation.. and we can discuss how we are going to go about it. See you all tomorrow at 10pm

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you guys crazy if you want to do it at 10:00PM on saturday, I think I need to mentioned to you guys PM mean afternoon & night time. Now if you want to do it at 10:00 o clock at night time on saturday you look foolish,there wont be any media plus the temprature will be a bit cold and you wont get any publich to join you as well.I have nevere seen a public protest in my life at 10:00PM where as in westerern 10:00 oclock most peoples are on their bed exept south asian community.

You better change your time.

Cheers