2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sawera said:
Can anybody tell me how to find my old yahoo password..... Don't know about secret question .... Any other way.
If you entered your secret questions incorrectly or forgot what you originally entered, for security reasons, Yahoo cannot tell you what your Yahoo! ID is or let you create a new password.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/id… (updated Oct13,2010)

https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/

Go to the password sign-in problems page:
https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?stage=fe10…

If you forgot your Yahoo! ID, you need to provide three pieces of information so Yahoo can confirm your identity: your birthday, your ZIP or postal code, your country code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it) AND your alternate email address - Note: You must still have access to this email address, Of course, you also need to remember the answers to the secret questions.

Be sure to provide the same information you gave the last time you registered for a new Yahoo! ID or password or the last time you updated your account.

If you forgot your password, you can create a new one. But first you’ll have to provide the following information so Yahoo can confirm your identity: your Yahoo! ID, AND the alternate email address or mobile phone number, AND the answers to your secret questions.
A Reset Your Password link will be sent to your alternate email address (or mobile phone). Click the link and enter your new password in the Reset your password page.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
merrakhawaab said:
only one way try to remember password

any other way if you know the email which you did use for make this account .

send me your id i try to recover i have some hack tools
But how can I tell u my I'd ..... I don't think Kai anybody will tell lol :) ...... Well still thxs for helping.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
If you entered your secret questions incorrectly or forgot what you originally entered, for security reasons, Yahoo cannot tell you what your Yahoo! ID is or let you create a new password.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/id... (updated Oct13,2010)

https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/

Go to the password sign-in problems page:
https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?stage=fe10...

If you forgot your Yahoo! ID, you need to provide three pieces of information so Yahoo can confirm your identity: your birthday, your ZIP or postal code, your country code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it) AND your alternate email address - Note: You must still have access to this email address, Of course, you also need to remember the answers to the secret questions.

Be sure to provide the same information you gave the last time you registered for a new Yahoo! ID or password or the last time you updated your account.

If you forgot your password, you can create a new one. But first you'll have to provide the following information so Yahoo can confirm your identity: your Yahoo! ID, AND the alternate email address or mobile phone number, AND the answers to your secret questions.
A Reset Your Password link will be sent to your alternate email address (or mobile phone). Click the link and enter your new password in the Reset your password page.
hmmm that was my very first ID N i dont remember anything.......i dont think that i can find ever :(

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sawera said:
hmmm that was my very first ID N i dont remember anything.......i dont think that i can find ever :(
Is that mean you don't even remember your ID. Plus the password.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Is that mean you don't even remember your ID. Plus the password.
i know my id ...............BUT FOGOT my password.............and putted wrong date of birth etc ???

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
i know my id ...............BUT FOGOT my password.............and putted wrong date of birth etc ???

I am not sure about yahoo but same thing happened to when i forgot my hotmail password. Same thing wrong DOB was entered etc. So i contacted microsoft. one of their agent asked me few question. (ip address, senders of emails to u. folder name... etc). once they were convinced they gave me a temporary password. Really surprised to get this excellent service from MS.

So try contacting Yahoo. And see if they could help you.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:
I am not sure about yahoo but same thing happened to when i forgot my hotmail password. Same thing wrong DOB was entered etc. So i contacted microsoft. one of their agent asked me few question. (ip address, senders of emails to u. folder name... etc). once they were convinced they gave me a temporary password. Really surprised to get this excellent service from MS.

So try contacting Yahoo. And see if they could help you.
Waoh .... Lucky u .... Can u give me the number u call pls thxs.

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when chc return back passport with visa by tcs is anyone in house can receive it???

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -20 or leave it blank .ere10

wait for response said:
i sent my passsport by fedex on 20th september
hi at the end of document ppr its written that"i authorize following person to collect my passport...."
should i write something over there or leave it blank.
plzzzzzzzzzz reply mee

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -20 or leave it blank .ere10

babbi said:
hi at the end of document ppr its written that"i authorize following person to collect my passport...."
should i write something over there or leave it blank.
plzzzzzzzzzz reply mee
i wrote thriir my own name instead of leaving blank

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SINCE JULY WAITING FOR VISA (ONLY 4 PPR+RE-MEDICAL MEMBERS)

ID DATE SUBMITTED CHANGE OF STATUS CASE TYPE VISA
(PASSPORT+ RE-MEDICAL)

FM.JUN.......................... 6TH JULY..................MEDICAL RECEIVED...........WIFE.............
(30TH JULY)
:)ARKANSA2045 12TH JULY DECISION MADE WIFE VISA(SEP8)
(REQUEST ON 10TH JULY) (3RD SEP)
FOZI987 18TH JULY ............... NONE................... HUSBAND.......................
(REQUEST ON 13TH JULY)
SARAH82 ..................... 18TH JULY .................NONE................WIFE.....................
(REQUEST ON 13TH JULY)
CV4SPO.........................19TH JULY..................NONE................WIFE......................
(REQUEST ON 13TH JULY)
NAINTARA......................19TH JULY................. NONE................WIFE...................
(REQUEST ON 19TH JULY)
SAWERA ............ 20TH JULY ..............NONE ..................HUSBAND.........
(REQUEST ON 13TH JULY)
:)TINNO ........... 23RD JULY ..............DECISION MADE.........HUSBAND........VISA(SEP12)
(REQUEST ON 17TH JULY) (12TH SEP)
RAZA123........................23RD JULY..................NONE..................WIFE.............
(16TH JULY MEDICAL N 19TH JULY PPR REQUEST)
:)MISSHUBBY.............. 25TH JULY ...... .... .DECISION MADE.........HUSBAND.......VISA (SEP1)
(REQUEST ON 15TH JULY) (21ST AUG)
INNOCENT_EYEZ.............25TH JULY.................MEDICAL RECEIVED.........HUSBAND............
(REQUEST ON 17TH JULY) (24TH AUG)
PAKHTUN_89.............. 25TH JULY............... .... NONE...................WIFE.........
(REQUEST ON 16TH JULY)

Members who got a request only for PPR + RE-Medical in Month of July'2012 pls mention ur Nick + Status thanks...

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Another weekend gone... Like seriously!... how long does it take to process once medical is received!?!
Similar to most 2010, our status updated late July that Medical results received.

And then all this protest killings freaked me out more that they don't pull out canadian members from the country due to country status.

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianbear said:
Another weekend gone... Like seriously!... how long does it take to process once medical is received!?!
Similar to most 2010, our status updated late July that Medical results received.

And then all this protest killings freaked me out more that they don't pull out canadian members from the country due to country status.
Seriously.......It has been 3 months they are running background checks. WTF!!!!

Last month status changed to "in Process" and that is it. Still have not heard anything.....