+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

Jaania said:
Resham Sis and Bloom Sis, please advise what happen with your husbands Interviews? It would be really nice if you can post what the procedure was and how the Interview went.
both of em are very quiet after the interview :)

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
both of em are very quiet after the interview :)
Because its probably hard to tell what will happen to the file now. It is a nerve wrecking experience both before and after the interview anticipation I guess.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, everybody.Allaha ka shukar hay.Thanks to God.with the grace of God I am out of the interview Que trauma.
Since I joined this forum I never had anything to share with you guys and used to think one day Insha Allaha I will have the updates to share with my forum members’ had really hard time with this interview Q.

I want to say many many Thanx to Lonely without hubby-Humpakwatan ka log-Wes bro-Denny-Best place for you and Amnafahd-bluangel-One 2 ka 4-Umbermani.I would like to say thanx to everybody on this forum who helped me for the interview question and given me, some tips as well.

My hubby‘s interview was fine and the interview officer told him CHC-ISB will be sending re-medical soon to him. In addition, they gave him all the documents back except the PCC-and last three months phone bill which he took with him for the interview.he got all the picture and supporting document back. Nevertheless, I think they have only original file with them still.

My hubby asked them do you need any more document so let me know I can provide you. The visa officer told him that they do not need anything else from us now.

Here are the question he was asked on interview.
What is ur spouse’s favorite food.
What is ur spouse favorite fruit,
How ur spouse commute every day to the college or workplace.
What is ur spouse cell no and home address. and name of your spouses’ best friend in Canada.
What is the closest city of your spouse’s office or college?
What are you doing currently in Pakistan?
Did you have any fight with anyone –or have you been to the jail.
Were u ever invited to any of the organization in Pakistan.

These were the question he had to answer to make the officer happy and satisfied.he told me that it was not hard she was very nice and polite to me.
SORRY TO MAKE IT LONG.

If any one needs any help from my end I will love to do it.
Thanx A to Z for being very supportive.

So next step I am waiting for the re medical?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
resham said:
Hi, everybody.Allaha ka shukar hay.Thanks to God.with the grace of God I am out of the interview Que trauma.
Since I joined this forum I never had anything to share with you guys and used to think one day Insha Allaha I will have the updates to share with my forum members' had really hard time with this interview Q.

I want to say many many Thanx to Lonely without hubby-Humpakwatan ka log-Wes bro-Denny-Best place for you and Amnafahd-bluangel-One 2 ka 4-Umbermani.I would like to say thanx to everybody on this forum who helped me for the interview question and given me, some tips as well.

My hubby‘s interview was fine and the interview officer told him CHC-ISB will be sending re-medical soon to him. In addition, they gave him all the documents back except the PCC-and last three months phone bill which he took with him for the interview.he got all the picture and supporting document back. Nevertheless, I think they have only original file with them still.

My hubby asked them do you need any more document so let me know I can provide you. The visa officer told him that they do not need anything else from us now.

What is ur spouse's favorite food.
What is ur spouse cell no and home address. and name of your spouses' best friend in Canada.
What is the closest city of your spouse's office or college?

These were the question he had to answer to make the officer happy and satisfied.he told me that it was not hard she was very nice and polite to me.
SORRY TO MAKE IT LONG.

Congratulations sister :)

InshaAllah your hubby will get the Re-medical request along with PPR soon.

B

bestplace4u

resham said:
Since I joined this forum I never had anything to share with you guys and used to think one day Insha Allaha I will have the updates to share with my forum members' had really hard time with this interview Q.

What is ur spouse cell no and home address. and name of your spouses' best friend in Canada.

SORRY TO MAKE IT LONG.

MashaAllah Many congratz

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
resham said:

SORRY TO MAKE IT LONG.

u r most welcome ............................. i m so happpy finally u r over wid it ............... n inshallah in no time u ll recieve ur remedical + ppr
ameennnnnnnnn

dnt forget to pray for me tooo
i get over wid this trauma of CHCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC WAIT .........

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
resham said:

SORRY TO MAKE IT LONG.

congrats sister, I am glad everything went well...pray for us too :)

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Congrats Resham Sister, I am so happy for you!
Please pray for me too, I have been in the Interview Queue since APRIL 2011

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
resham said:

SORRY TO MAKE IT LONG.

Congratulations!!!!!!! so happy for u :)

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for the warm wishes.
please pray for my re med-and i will pray for evrybody Insha Allaha.
we all will get our visa out of the CHC-ISB SOON.Inshallalah.

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
does anyone have suggestion im not sure what to do. the address the embacy has is my lawyers office in canada and the last letter we got which was marrage certrificate request which they already had but they made a mistake it took the letter 2 month just to get to my lawyer office. so now im think maybe we should change the address to my husband address in pakistan so it will only take a couple days. but my lawyer said the letter might get lost so we shouldnt but if it take 2 month just to get letter we still need remed request and anyother thing they request so please which do you guys think is better wait 2 month or risk the letter maybe get lost??????

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
MrsAmir said:
does anyone have suggestion im not sure what to do. the address the embacy has is my lawyers office in canada and the last letter we got which was marrage certrificate request which they already had but they made a mistake it took the letter 2 month just to get to my lawyer office. so now im think maybe we should change the address to my husband address in pakistan so it will only take a couple days. but my lawyer said the letter might get lost so we shouldnt but if it take 2 month just to get letter we still need remed request and anyother thing they request so please which do you guys think is better wait 2 month or risk the letter maybe get lost??????
If you didn't make the full payment to the lawyer yet, he will try his best to have the letter mailed to his address so he can get you to pay him in full or hold the letter till you make the payment. I don't think there is any harm to change the address to his place. This way the mail would get to him faster.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Thank you very much for the warm wishes.
please pray for my re med-and i will pray for evrybody Insha Allaha.
we all will get our visa out of the CHC-ISB SOON.Inshallalah.
congrats sis for your hubby's interview went well :)
if you don;t mind telling if the officer was a paki or some canadian???........interview was in english or urdu???.......and did she ask him to submit his passport voluntarily???....
if you remember they guy zs101......he was also interviewed by a lady and she too was very nice to him........she gave him the remedical right after the interview..........well most probably it is the same mademoiselle who really wants all the spouses to reunite

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
if you don;t mind telling if the officer was a paki or some canadian???........interview was in english or urdu???.......and did she ask him to submit his passport voluntarily???....
if you remember they guy zs101......he was also interviewed by a lady and she too was very nice to him........she gave him the remedical right after the interview..........well most probably it is the same mademoiselle who really wants all the spouses to reunite
tuco said:
Thanx very much.

She was a white lady (I mean gory) with one Pakistani female translator and interview was in Urdu. but I don’t know the name –or initial for her.however his PCC was good only for 90 days which was already past due but the VO told him it is ok-u don’t need to send us a new one.
Thank God it was not hard.