+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ubermani

Jun 10, 2011
resham said:
Thank you very much for the warm wishes.
please pray for my re med-and i will pray for evrybody Insha Allaha.
we all will get our visa out of the CHC-ISB SOON.Inshallalah.

oooooo my sis many many congrates today ur hubby interview quite well thank God sub acha ho gya hy...aub inshallah jaldi re med bhi aa jaye ga
wesay kitna time lagya interview main ... good luck for re med soon...
best wishes for u...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Hi, everybody.Allaha ka shukar hay.Thanks to God.with the grace of God I am out of the interview Que trauma.
Since I joined this forum I never had anything to share with you guys and used to think one day Insha Allaha I will have the updates to share with my forum members' had really hard time with this interview Q.

I want to say many many Thanx to Lonely without hubby-Humpakwatan ka log-Wes bro-Denny-Best place for you and Amnafahd-bluangel-One 2 ka 4-Umbermani.I would like to say thanx to everybody on this forum who helped me for the interview question and given me, some tips as well.

My hubby‘s interview was fine and the interview officer told him CHC-ISB will be sending re-medical soon to him. In addition, they gave him all the documents back except the PCC-and last three months phone bill which he took with him for the interview.he got all the picture and supporting document back. Nevertheless, I think they have only original file with them still.

My hubby asked them do you need any more document so let me know I can provide you. The visa officer told him that they do not need anything else from us now.

Here are the question he was asked on interview.
What is ur spouse's favorite food.
What is ur spouse favorite fruit,
How ur spouse commute every day to the college or workplace.
What is ur spouse cell no and home address. and name of your spouses' best friend in Canada.
What is the closest city of your spouse's office or college?
What are you doing currently in Pakistan?
Did you have any fight with anyone –or have you been to the jail.
Were u ever invited to any of the organization in Pakistan.

These were the question he had to answer to make the officer happy and satisfied.he told me that it was not hard she was very nice and polite to me.
SORRY TO MAKE IT LONG.

If any one needs any help from my end I will love to do it.
Thanx A to Z for being very supportive.

So next step I am waiting for the re medical?
CONGRAT'S Resham

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ubermani said:
hi sawera...
tumhain abhi tuk koi good news nhi aai...kahan tuk file pohnuchi hy...
my also best wishes for u...
Thxs :) well i sponsor my hubby he is Dec Aor............still waiting for good news (Inshallaha soon).

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THanx Sewara- now I will be waiting for re med. I do not know how long they will take for Re med reques.did anybody else on this forum had this experience –I mean interview and re med request.

ubermani

Jun 10, 2011
resham said:
THanx Sewara- now I will be waiting for re med. I do not know how long they will take for Re med reques.did anybody else on this forum had this experience –I mean interview and re med request.
hi
10-12 month lagtay hain interview ko us ka baad just 1 month k baad ap ko re med aa jata hy ....phir us k baad further doc mungwatay rehty hain
don't worry...

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any suggestions yar .......... my Pakistani passport is expired ..... Aug - 2011 ................. but Canadian passport is valid .......... i dont have that Nicop type thing ........... what should i do ................... whats the quickest way ........... should i get my passport renewed or they will let me go with it ......................... ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Hi, everybody.Allaha ka shukar hay.Thanks to God.with the grace of God I am out of the interview Que trauma.
Since I joined this forum I never had anything to share with you guys and used to think one day Insha Allaha I will have the updates to share with my forum members' had really hard time with this interview Q.

I want to say many many Thanx to Lonely without hubby-Humpakwatan ka log-Wes bro-Denny-Best place for you and Amnafahd-bluangel-One 2 ka 4-Umbermani.I would like to say thanx to everybody on this forum who helped me for the interview question and given me, some tips as well.

My hubby‘s interview was fine and the interview officer told him CHC-ISB will be sending re-medical soon to him. In addition, they gave him all the documents back except the PCC-and last three months phone bill which he took with him for the interview.he got all the picture and supporting document back. Nevertheless, I think they have only original file with them still.

My hubby asked them do you need any more document so let me know I can provide you. The visa officer told him that they do not need anything else from us now.

Here are the question he was asked on interview.
What is ur spouse's favorite food.
What is ur spouse favorite fruit,
How ur spouse commute every day to the college or workplace.
What is ur spouse cell no and home address. and name of your spouses' best friend in Canada.
What is the closest city of your spouse's office or college?
What are you doing currently in Pakistan?
Did you have any fight with anyone –or have you been to the jail.
Were u ever invited to any of the organization in Pakistan.

These were the question he had to answer to make the officer happy and satisfied.he told me that it was not hard she was very nice and polite to me.
SORRY TO MAKE IT LONG.

If any one needs any help from my end I will love to do it.
Thanx A to Z for being very supportive.

So next step I am waiting for the re medical?
Congrats Sis :)

B

bestplace4u

qamalik729 said:
Any suggestions yar .......... my Pakistani passport is expired ..... Aug - 2011 ................. but Canadian passport is valid .......... i dont have that Nicop type thing ........... what should i do ................... whats the quickest way ........... should i get my passport renewed or they will let me go with it ......................... ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
get the visa stamped from pakistani embassy on your canadian passport in 3 working days.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi thanx for the advise –are they still gonna ask me for further documents.after interview-did they ask u further documents after Interview.please advise.Thanx.

ubermani said:
hi
10-12 month lagtay hain interview ko us ka baad just 1 month k baad ap ko re med aa jata hy ....phir us k baad further doc mungwatay rehty hain
don't worry...

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
get the visa stamped from pakistani embassy on your canadian passport in 3 working days.
Thanks for your reply , but how long does it take to get NICOP done on urgent basis ??

B

bestplace4u

resham said:
Hi thanx for the advise –are they still gonna ask me for further documents.after interview-did they ask u further documents after Interview.please advise.Thanx.
I highly doubt that they will ask more docs

B

bestplace4u

qamalik729 said:
Thanks for your reply , but how long does it take to get NICOP done on urgent basis ??
Executive 7 working days
Urgent 15-20 working days
Normal 6 to 8 weeks