November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
Hi Members,
i have visited Canada in January 2008 and in a family gathering my mother introduce me a girl. we exchange our phone numbers and email addresses. After one year of relationship we decided to marry. so our Nikah ceremony was arranged by our parents on telephone. i was in Pakistan and she was in Canada. My wife applied my immigration and her cases was approved in Canada in January 2010 and they sent my case on CHC in Islamabad in April 2010. after this in January 2011 CHC ask for current prove of relationship with my wife. I have send current phone call detail, Hotmail, gmail messages, e card etc. after the enquirey of my wife MP the CHC reply that that have revived my medical and my case is in process.
Now when i again contact them in November 2011 they :
"Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date."
Will any one tell me now how much time the canadain high commission take and when i go for interview what documents i will take with myself because i have also send fresh contact detail (9-moths) with my wife like phone call details, emails, pic of my wife with my other family members etc.
thanks in advance

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
ziaulhaq75 said:
Will any one tell me now how much time the canadain high commission take and when i go for interview
Ahha! Welcome to the board Sweet heart

I'd say, Borrow a clock! those down to earth (Quite literally) visa officers will rub their pencils to its tail playing tic-tac-toe for about few weeks. Then when they'll realise that bunch of files for next quarter are knocking on the door, they'll have youcalled inn, Interview may go somewhat like..

Visa Officer: So, have you ever been to islamabad before?
You: Yes.

Visa Officer: Its nice down here, Do you like it?

Visa Officer: Can you spell l'hexakosioihexekontahexaphobie (Slipping a piece of paper and left over pencil with no tip left)
You: there you go (writes l'hexakosioihexekontahexaphobie)

Visa Officer: Excellent! we'll write you in few days about the next step, but could you please give us a favor by asking your husband to provide us proof that he'll not chicken outta this? (See the translation below)
(Universal Translator: Ask your spouse to provide affidavit of support, Financial one, along with tax return filed for last 2 years, three most recent pay stubs and proof of residence and other crap)

You: (while clearing sweat!) I can indeed.

Visa Officer: Great, Also if you could bring a box of pencils next time, that'll help us a lot.
You: errrr... Come again?

and so on....

and before you know! well sorry, you WILL know, in a month time or so, they'll send over a letter asking for the same preposterous, form which brought brain wrenching pain while you were filling them out an year ago for your application. Utterly bonkers!

But then, One day, you'll find the delivery guy, very gently pressing teh doorbell with the intention of never to take his finger off the button. asking you to give some money so he can give you an envalop that'll have a remedic al request, and if your spellings in the interview were right, a passport request too.

glad I could be of any help.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
ziaulhaq75 said:
Hi Members,
i have visited Canada in January 2008 and in a family gathering my mother introduce me a girl. we exchange our phone numbers and email addresses. After one year of relationship we decided to marry. so our Nikah ceremony was arranged by our parents on telephone. i was in Pakistan and she was in Canada. My wife applied my immigration and her cases was approved in Canada in January 2010 and they sent my case on CHC in Islamabad in April 2011. after this in January 2011 CHC ask for current prove of relationship with my wife. I have send current phone call detail, Hotmail, gmail messages, e card etc. after the enquirey of my wife MP the CHC reply that that have revived my medical and my case is in process.
"Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date."
Will any one tell me now how much time the canadain high commission take and when i go for interview what documents i will take with myself because i have also send fresh contact detail (9-moths) with my wife like phone call details, emails, pic of my wife with my other family members etc.
thanks in advance
jan2010 mai apply kara & file april 2011 mai isbd aye wot iz this ::)

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
anyone have idea about new born baby process ...........wut is first step of this procss????......thx

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
flyfish said:
anyone have idea about new born baby process ...........wut is first step of this procss????......thx
No offense but! The question you asked here may lead to some very basics :p

I suggest getting an appointment with a good gynecologist has to be one of the critical step

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
No offense but! The question you asked here may lead to some very basics :p

I suggest getting an appointment with a good gynecologist has to be one of the critical step
ROFL.. Hahahaha
:eek:

Phrasing of that question was not right (I hope) LOL

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
Ahha! Welcome to the board Sweet heart

I'd say, Borrow a clock! those down to earth (Quite literally) visa officers will rub their pencils to its tail playing tic-tac-toe for about few weeks. Then when they'll realise that bunch of files for next quarter are knocking on the door, they'll have youcalled inn, Interview may go somewhat like..

Visa Officer: So, have you ever been to islamabad before?

Visa Officer: Its nice down here, Do you like it?

Visa Officer: Can you spell l'hexakosioihexekontahexaphobie (Slipping a piece of paper and left over pencil with no tip left)
You: there you go (writes l'hexakosioihexekontahexaphobie)

Visa Officer: Excellent! we'll write you in few days about the next step, but could you please give us a favor by asking your husband to provide us proof that he'll not chicken outta this? (See the translation below)
(Universal Translator: Ask your spouse to provide affidavit of support, Financial one, along with tax return filed for last 2 years, three most recent pay stubs and proof of residence and other crap)

You: (while clearing sweat!) I can indeed.

Visa Officer: Great, Also if you could bring a box of pencils next time, that'll help us a lot.
You: errrr... Come again?

and so on....

and before you know! well sorry, you WILL know, in a month time or so, they'll send over a letter asking for the same preposterous, form which brought brain wrenching pain while you were filling them out an year ago for your application. Utterly bonkers!

But then, One day, you'll find the delivery guy, very gently pressing teh doorbell with the intention of never to take his finger off the button. asking you to give some money so he can give you an envalop that'll have a remedic al request, and if your spellings in the interview were right, a passport request too.

glad I could be of any help.
That was fun to read. Bring a box of pencils... haha, very funny. :D :D :D

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
BabarShah said:
Visit nearest Ufone customer service center with copy of your CNIC, you will get the hard copies of your call details of last three months.
current month will not be included.
Thanks brother.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ziaulhaq75 said:
Hi Members,
i have visited Canada in January 2008 and in a family gathering my mother introduce me a girl. we exchange our phone numbers and email addresses. After one year of relationship we decided to marry. so our Nikah ceremony was arranged by our parents on telephone. i was in Pakistan and she was in Canada. My wife applied my immigration and her cases was approved in Canada in January 2010 and they sent my case on CHC in Islamabad in April 2011. after this in January 2011 CHC ask for current prove of relationship with my wife. I have send current phone call detail, Hotmail, gmail messages, e card etc. after the enquirey of my wife MP the CHC reply that that have revived my medical and my case is in process.
thanks in advance
From a few interview cases we know though this forum, it took them anywhere between 12-14 months to get an interview date after finding out that their case was put in the interview queue. They will tell you what exactly they want you to bring to the interview. Just keep collecting your proof of relationship i.e. Phone records, emails, chat, money transfer, any visit pictures etc etc.

B

bestplace4u

Danny4450 said:
From a few interview cases we know though this forum, it took them anywhere between 12-14 months to get an interview date after finding out that their case was put in the interview queue. They will tell you what exactly they want you to bring to the interview. Just keep collecting your proof of relationship i.e. Phone records, emails, chat, money transfer, any visit pictures etc etc.
little correction if u dont mind :) I am also in interview queue so i have did some research, currently it's 24 to 26 months from the date of AOR.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flyfish said:
everyone who has had rukhsati knows the first step :p

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
bestplace4u said:
little correction if u dont mind :) I am also in interview queue so i have did some research, currently it's 24 to 26 months from the date of AOR.
That is correct brother .. lagta hai aap nay interview ki tayyari abhi say shuru kerdi hai :D

B

bestplace4u

Danny4450 said:
That is correct brother .. lagta hai aap nay interview ki tayyari abhi say shuru kerdi hai :D
no bro i am least bothered about it, visa dena hai tou do warna my msg for them is go to hell :)

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
everyone who has had rukhsati knows the first step :p
oh come on bro :p he just asked a simple question.

Please people with experience let him how to inform CHC about a new born baby what is the procedure for it, and how to add new born in the application of PR.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Resham Sis and Bloom Sis, please advise what happen with your husbands Interviews? It would be really nice if you can post what the procedure was and how the Interview went.