+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Malik bhai, that's not possible in my case. :(

tuco said:
their helpline is 333..........they send you the records in their envelope (Ufone logo....lol) and with your detail written on the first page.....yar i don't think you have to have some friend in ufone to get them.......i also came to know about this from my customer relationship manager of ufone last year and since then i'm into it......
ok the other thing he told me........if you want it earlier, then go to some nearest customer service center of ufone......take a copy of your CNIC and 50 rupees.....they would you on the spot
Thanks yaar. Man that is so much easier to do, I mean going to the branch and having them print out all of the history in one shot on the spot. Not that it matters but every time you request call history, the charge is 50 PKR, so its NOT based on the amount of history you requested then.

Oh well, now I have printed out 5 months already. I will attach those and do the rest when I am there, Inshallah.

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
hey resham..how did the interview go? keep us posted

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
qamalik729 said:
Tuco is right .............. i did the same thing ....... if u know any one in ufone ....... telll them to do it .......... u will get it in one day ............ and the cost is 50 rupees ........... they will send u all the record printed on paper ...............
u got post paid connection or prepaid n any one wd warid connection????

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
I did not hear any update from sister Swera , I hope her case is done .
Bhai u so funny haan ;D ;D.....they havent started working on dec AOR so how could i been done so early :( .

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
qamalik729 said:
it is post paid ..........
any idea about warid prepaid???

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
HAMPAKWATANKAYLOG thanks for the encouragement. much appreciated. please pray for all of us. We will be through this messy situation pretty soon insha allah.

RESHAM and BLOOMINGFLOWER all the best for the interview. Have faith in Allah. HE will guide them through this ordeal(interview) sucessfully.

My Immigration process is now in 26 months and I have been married since 30 months.

Thanks,

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
My wife got this letter today please suggest what should i do ............ my case is nikah only ...............

In order to continue processing of your application following documents are required:
· Please properly and truthfully complete IMM8, Schedule A of IMM5669, IMM5406 and IMM5490. Please do not leave any questioned unanswered/blank if any question is not applicable on you, quote “Not applicable”.
· Provide pictures taken after Nikah
· Provide pictures of the final reception, if any
· Proof of your sponsor's visits after the Nikah, if any
· Updated original police certificate
We look forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this letter within 45 days, a decision will be made on your application on the basis of information held on your application at that time.

Please suggest if any of you got this type letter and wot does it mean .................. does it asks me to go for rooksati or it can work without it ...............Thanks
CONGRAT'S BHAI u got a request for re-pcc finally.........bhai if ur wife doesnt wanna stay in ur home,so let her stay where ever she want........just go to pak n do a nice reception n let CIC know u did Ruksati,then u'll b able to provide all Proof's lyk.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know a good online service for same day order and home delivery for a cake and flowers in Pakistan Lahore and close by area ?

Even if there is a local place that I can call to order them that would be great.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
CONGRAT'S BHAI u got a request for re-pcc finally.........bhai if ur wife doesnt wanna stay in ur home,so let her stay where ever she want........just go to pak n do a nice reception n let CIC know u did Ruksati,then u'll b able to provide all Proof's lyk.

Thanks sister, first of all where did u go :) . I thought u got PPR or somthing and got buzy with that .... well u never know ur case might be done before mine .....IA ..... about the case yeah my wife got letter today and she started crying and i was like wot happened and she was like ab rooksati and all that kerna pare ga ............. but she was insisting ke there is nothing like rooksti in letter but if u say so we will do it ............
yeah u know the issue that its hard for a girl to leave her parents and go to in laws and then again and go to her husband and settle there ........... but i am for sure going for rooksati and i have to do it quickly i only hve time till jan 8th ........
Danny suggested that i should send them what i have for now and tell them that i would do rooksat lets say by mid of jan ....... that would give me some time to apply for vacations .........and buy a ticket that is affordable ......... lol ....... i was searching for one and its giving me a price of 5000 to 10000 ............ and i was like wow it must be private plane or something ......... :) hope everything goes good .........
If u wanna send any message to embassy do let me know i will for sure go there and protest in front of it by clozing down all chai ke dhabe coz chai pe pe ke they have gone lazy ..............

did u contact MP sis ?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maham noor said:
any idea about warid prepaid???
no idea about that but its post paid or prepaid .... pakistan cell phone industry is more advance than rocket industry in pakistan ......... so i am sure they keep all records .............. but as usually ....... links or uncle Quaid azam ke foto dene pare ge ............. :p

jaise ke baba Qawm ne fermaya ..........................

Tu jithe phass............. manu dasss ..............

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
humpakwatankaylog said:
Does anyone know a good online service for same day order and home delivery for a cake and flowers in Pakistan Lahore and close by area ?

Even if there is a local place that I can call to order them that would be great.
I use this service to send gifts/cake to my wife in Karachi. They are darn good with the delivery, so call them up and see if they can do the delivery on the same day.

http://www.pakistangift.com/

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
qamalik729 said:
no idea about that but its post paid or prepaid .... pakistan cell phone industry is more advance than rocket industry in pakistan ......... so i am sure they keep all records .............. but as usually ....... links or uncle Quaid azam ke foto dene pare ge ............. :p

jaise ke baba Qawm ne fermaya ..........................

Tu jithe phass............. manu dasss ..............
hahahahaahaaa
i have warid prepaid ok i will call customer care

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I use this service to send gifts/cake to my wife in Karachi. They are darn good with the delivery, so call them up and see if they can do the delivery on the same day.

http://www.pakistangift.com/
Thank you so much Danny! I asked them and they replied immediately over the email that they do same day deliveries. Sweet!