+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
qamalik729 said:
lol yeah he has a daughter ........... lolz ............bechara kenny ............. pakistani se shadi ho gye to ........:p ......... waise i heard he is collecting jehaz for his daughter ...... any contribution is appreciated ..............
We should send all eligible bachelors after him then!!! :D Hahaha.

His daughter's jahez... He is making us pay enough... :'(

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks intellix and Danny ... I really appreciate your help .... i think i would go that way ............. i will check the forum today so that if any one else has anything to say ................... but i think that is the best suggestion ............. coz i dont want that my file should go in interview queue ...........

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intellix said:
Well that is the weird part... How do you request the call records for Ufone. And what is the cost for that? I logged into the Ufone website and printed them out for each week separately (which is a pain, I tell you)... My wife asked and they told her that you can either order them over the phone or go online and print them.
simply call their helpline and ask for call records..........it is 50 rupees......they deliver to your address within 2 days
i call them after every 3 months for these call records.......other than this i have never dialed their helpline in my life.......lol

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
simply call their helpline and ask for call records..........it is 50 rupees......they deliver to your address within 2 days
i call them after every 3 months for these call records.......other than this i have never dialed their helpline in my life.......lol
Tuco is right .............. i did the same thing ....... if u know any one in ufone ....... telll them to do it .......... u will get it in one day ............ and the cost is 50 rupees ........... they will send u all the record printed on paper ...............

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
tuco said:
Thanks Tuco. What is their helpline #? How do they provide the records? Are they printed on letter-head type of paper with records on consecutive pages, I mean page after page of call history for the past 3 months? I have to choose every week online and then print out each page within that week!! And for each week, they charge her 12 PKR.

qamalik729 said:
Tuco is right .............. i did the same thing ....... if u know any one in ufone ....... telll them to do it .......... u will get it in one day ............ and the cost is 50 rupees ........... they will send u all the record printed on paper ...............
Malik bhai, they will send you ALL the phone history? wow, is that possible.. I mean I don't know anyone in Ufone.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intellix said:
Thanks Tuco. What is their helpline? How do they provide the records? Are they all consecutive, I mean page after page of call history for the past 3 months? I have choose every week online and then print out each page within that week!! And for each week, they charge her 12 PKR.
I think u can get histry till 6 months as far as i remember ......... i sent them for 6 months long time ago .............. its page after page all calls on printed paper ........... and u have to highlight the numbers ........... ............ and on the cover letter write down ur number and ur service provider ...........and ur wifes number

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intellix said:
Thanks Tuco. What is their helpline #? How do they provide the records? Are they all consecutive, I mean page after page of call history for the past 3 months? I have choose every week online and then print out each page within that week!! And for each week, they charge her 12 PKR.

Malik bhai, they will send you ALL the phone history? wow, is that possible.. I mean I don't know anyone in Ufone.
Yar i knew some one in telenor and i asked him to take out histry and he did and charged 50 rupees i did it from here sitting in Canada .......... but if u go to them they might tell u no we canot get it and all that crap but .......... i know they can ........ u have to find some friend some how who u know and works in ufone to do it quickly .............

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
qamalik729 said:
Yar i knew some one in telenor and i asked him to take out histry and he did and charged 50 rupees i did it from here sitting in Canada .......... but if u go to them they might tell u no we canot get it and all that crap but .......... i know they can ........ u have to find some friend some how who u know and works in ufone to do it quickly .............
That's nice. Do they deduct the payment from the phone then.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intellix said:
That's nice. Do they deduct the payment from the phone then.
No i guess they charge u cash ............. i am just thinking that thy charge cash and its only print out so they might put it in their pocket ........... but who cares ......... its histry that u need ............

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
qamalik729 said:
No i guess they charge u cash ............. i am just thinking that thy charge cash and its only print out so they might put it in their pocket ........... but who cares ......... its histry that u need ............
So I can call from here and order the print outs. IF I don't know anyone, they will print out the last 3-6 months and charge me 50 Rupees. How do I pay them then?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intellix said:
So I can call from here and order the print outs. IF I don't know anyone, they will print out the last 3-6 months and charge me 50 Rupees. How do I pay them then?
u canot get from here ........ u have have to tell the link ........ if u know some one u just have to call him that his person will come to pick up the printouts and will pay u the amount :)

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intellix said:
Thanks Tuco. What is their helpline #? How do they provide the records? Are they printed on letter-head type of paper with records on consecutive pages, I mean page after page of call history for the past 3 months? I have to choose every week online and then print out each page within that week!! And for each week, they charge her 12 PKR.

their helpline is 333..........they send you the records in their envelope (Ufone logo....lol) and with your detail written on the first page.....yar i don't think you have to have some friend in ufone to get them.......i also came to know about this from my customer relationship manager of ufone last year and since then i'm into it......
ok the other thing he told me........if you want it earlier, then go to some nearest customer service center of ufone......take a copy of your CNIC and 50 rupees.....they would you on the spot