+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for all who replied ............... Did any one get letter like this one ............ and wot did they do ............any suggestions .........
My wife got this letter today please suggest what should i do ............ my case is nikah only ...............

In order to continue processing of your application following documents are required:
· Please properly and truthfully complete IMM8, Schedule A of IMM5669, IMM5406 and IMM5490. Please do not leave any questioned unanswered/blank if any question is not applicable on you, quote “Not applicable”.
· Provide pictures taken after Nikah
· Provide pictures of the final reception, if any
· Proof of your sponsor's visits after the Nikah, if any
· Updated original police certificate
We look forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this letter within 45 days, a decision will be made on your application on the basis of information held on your application at that time.

Please suggest if any of you got this type letter and wot does it mean .................. does it asks me to go for rooksati or it can work without it ...............Thanks

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
ubermani said:
hi blue angle
kis din interview hy tumhary husband ka interview ka experience zaroor share kerna best of luck

inshallah u will hear a good news very soon . and pray for me too plz
salam my case is wife case .my husband sponsered me abhee too case interview q main hay june 2011 say abhee unhou nay koee date nahe de plz batay app koo kitnee darr badd date de the interview ke .plz dua karay kah jaldee bula lay . i will pray for u inshallah

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
qamalik729 said:
Thanks for all who replied ............... Did any one get letter like this one ............ and wot did they do ............any suggestions .........
My wife got this letter today please suggest what should i do ............ my case is nikah only ...............

In order to continue processing of your application following documents are required:
· Please properly and truthfully complete IMM8, Schedule A of IMM5669, IMM5406 and IMM5490. Please do not leave any questioned unanswered/blank if any question is not applicable on you, quote “Not applicable”.
We look forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this letter within 45 days, a decision will be made on your application on the basis of information held on your application at that time.

Please suggest if any of you got this type letter and wot does it mean .................. does it asks me to go for rooksati or it can work without it ...............Thanks
If you visited your spouse since you applied for her then provide your visit proof and pictures. You can tell them that you will do the final reception in Canada as you have most of your relatives here. Its better not to mention anything about Rukhsati as they didn't mention it either.

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
I have a simple question.

So what if you have other phone # listed in the call history. I used the same calling service to call other relatives in Pakistan too. Do I just cross those out? Do I highlight our Phone Numbers on the list. Or leave it as is?

There are quite a few entries for the other phone numbers but majority are ours

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
intellix said:

So what if you have other phone # listed in the call history. I used the same calling service to call other relatives in Pakistan too. Do I just cross those out? Do I highlight our Phone Numbers on the list. Or leave it as is?

Its better to highlight your phone numbers and leave the other numbers as is.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intellix said:

i would recommend to highlight your numbers.......i did the same.....you can also list all relevant numbers in the start and write whether it is your spouse's cell phone number, home or workplace
i brought a new highlighter for this purpose and by the time i was done with this exercise my highlighter had already run out of color :D.........there were about 200 pages of call records/phone bills from both sides

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
If you visited your spouse since you applied for her then provide your visit proof and pictures. You can tell them that you will do the final reception in Canada as you have most of your relatives here. Its better not to mention anything about Rukhsati as they didn't mention it either.
I did not visit her .......... she did not visit me ..............i dont have any pics ............... proofs we delete emails usually ................. phone calls yeah some ...................i have ................ text messages yeah i have some of it ...................... i think i should send them a plait of dahi bhalee ........... other than that i canot send them anything ..............

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Danny ............... Did any one get letter like this one ............ and wot did they do ............any suggestions .........

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
tuco said:
i would recommend to highlight your numbers.......i did the same.....you can also list all relevant numbers in the start and write whether it is your spouse's cell phone number, home or workplace
i brought a new highlighter for this purpose and by the time i was done with this exercise my highlighter had already run out of color :D.........there were about 200 pages of call records/phone bills from both sides
Thanks Danny and Tuco. I highlighted the first batch I sent with the initial application. My highlighter also ran out of juice by the time I was finished with it, lol. This time around, I have over 11 months of call history... printed double-sided. I hope it doesn't ruin the print outs.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
Thanks Danny ............... Did any one get letter like this one ............ and wot did they do ............any suggestions .........

Why not just get the rukhsati done and send the proofs if you can? Otherwise they might put you in an interview queue. And whatever you have just send it as proofs texts emails ..see if you can find any in the deleted emails take a screenshot. You dont need too many of these things just enough to show there is contact between you two.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
qamalik729 said:
I did not visit her .......... she did not visit me ..............i dont have any pics ............... proofs we delete emails usually ................. phone calls yeah some ...................i have ................ text messages yeah i have some of it ...................... i think i should send them a plait of dahi bhalee ........... other than that i canot send them anything ..............
I guess you can send as much proof as you have i.e. Phone history and txt msging logs with a cover letter explaining that you will do the Reception in Canada and you havn't visited your spouse since the application was filed due to your education/work.

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
qamalik729 said:
LoL @ sending them Dhai Bhaley :D