+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samina Darr said:
no i hate shah ruk khan hes monkey lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, its not fear its caste got it, :p :p
I know its cast sis .............. i was jut kidding but its a cool cast ........ I like Darr as last name .......... :)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samina Darr said:
then u shud afraid by this name ;D ;D
Can i borrow it sister for a few days ............ i am going to go to ISB i guess in some days i wanna tell them darroooo lolz and case jaldi karooo

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intellix said:
Thanks Danny and Tuco. I highlighted the first batch I sent with the initial application. My highlighter also ran out of juice by the time I was finished with it, lol. This time around, I have over 11 months of call history... printed double-sided. I hope it doesn't ruin the print outs.
why would you print all of them.........your wife in pak can request for call records from the service provider......
i use Ufone and they give you call records for the last 3 months

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I guess you can send as much proof as you have i.e. Phone history and txt msging logs with a cover letter explaining that you will do the Reception in Canada and you havn't visited your spouse since the application was filed due to your education/work.
Thanks Danny & humpakwatankaylog ............... just one more question..........
my letter is dated 23 of November ................ i have to submit all in 45 days ..... which is ending jan 8th 2012
i cannot do rooksati that quickly in case i have to do .......... coz i did not marry kenneyz daughter ........ i married a normal sensible girl
so should i send them the proofs I have now and then do rooksati in jan and they will get pics in separate mail .......... would that work ??

samina Darr

Dec 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ARE YOU GOING FOR INTERVIEW, IF YOU ARE GOING FOR INTERVIEW U DNT NEED TO BORROW THIS NAME, JST PUT IN UR LAST NAME N TELL CIC-I THT I WANNA GIVE U UPDATE THT I CHANGED MY LAST NAME :p :p :p

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
qamalik729 said:
I did not visit her .......... she did not visit me ..............i dont have any pics ............... proofs we delete emails usually ................. phone calls yeah some ...................i have ................ text messages yeah i have some of it ...................... i think i should send them a plait of dahi bhalee ........... other than that i canot send them anything ..............
LMAO @ plate of dahi bhalee!! ;D ;D

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samina Darr said:
ARE YOU GOING FOR INTERVIEW, IF YOU ARE GOING FOR INTERVIEW U DNT NEED TO BORROW THIS NAME, JST PUT IN UR LAST NAME N TELL CIC-I THT I WANNA GIVE U UPDATE THT I CHANGED MY LAST NAME :p :p :p
lol :)

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
tuco said:
why would you print all of them.........your wife in pak can request for call records from the service provider......
i use Ufone and they give you call records for the last 3 months
Well that is the weird part... How do you request the call records for Ufone. And what is the cost for that? I logged into the Ufone website and printed them out for each week separately (which is a pain, I tell you)... My wife asked and they told her that you can either order them over the phone or go online and print them.

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
qamalik729 said:
Thanks Danny & humpakwatankaylog ............... just one more question..........
my letter is dated 23 of November ................ i have to submit all in 45 days ..... which is ending jan 8th 2012
i cannot do rooksati that quickly in case i have to do .......... coz i did not marry kenneyz daughter ........ i married a normal sensible girl
so should i send them the proofs I have now and then do rooksati in jan and they will get pics in separate mail .......... would that work ??
LoL :D

Does He have a daughter? Lets get her engaged to a Pakistani Guy.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
abey koi ha is forum pe jo oar answers dena chahta ha werna to rooksati he samjooo ............koi haa...........koi ha ...........
anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy suggestion or experience ......................
I heard from some people that all nikah cases will get same letter ................. so get ready for this letter ...............

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
qamalik729 said:
For now you can send these proofs and If you are sure about doing Rukhsati in January then do mention it to them that you plan to visit your wife in January and do a reception there. They will put your file on hold/put a bring forward date of feburary or so. Once you send them the proof they will update your file and then the immigration officer will make a decision on your case.

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Malik sahib, I think that's okay. They know that it takes time for the letter to be received. Just provide as much as you can and write in the covering letter what your plans are. By the time they receive that, you would have completed the Rukhsati (if you are planning on doing it in the near future) and then you can provide them with that proof as well. If you receive a letter of objection in the meantime, you will have it covered because you have already done the Rukhsati and wait for the Bring-Forward-Date for them to bring your file forward and find those updates.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intellix said:
LoL :D

Does He have a daughter? Lets get her engaged to a Pakistani Guy.
lol yeah he has a daughter ........... lolz ............bechara kenny ............. pakistani se shadi ho gye to ........:p ......... waise i heard he is collecting jehaz for his daughter ...... any contribution is appreciated ..............