+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

lover

Nov 15, 2011
khuli jo ankh jo wo tha na wo zamana tha dhehkti aag thi tanhai thi fasaana tha ghamon ne bant liya hai muje yun apis men ke jesay main koi luta huwa khazana tha ye kia kiya k chand he kadmon pe thak ke beth gaye tumain tu saath mera doooooooooooooooor tak nibhana thaa

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
bestplace4u said:
well thats the only dawai i can think of to stay away from stress of this crazy immigration process of CaNaDa
I have no hope of any kind from this illogical process, I am stuck only as I am married to someone who is living in Canada on the other hand i dont have any regret of marrying in Canada because my wife and I are very compatible and we do understand each other very well.
itni mayosi b thek nhi hoti..

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
ap log plz acha soche achi bat kare ye sab batein kar khud b pareshan hngae aur dosro ko b kare gae insha'ALLAH sb ka kam hoga har chez ka waqt hota hai aur hou braha hai kam bs delay horha hai aur kch nhi tou dspoint na ho...

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
lover said:
Allah sab ki pareshaniyan hall karay
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :)so jst happy happy & happy

lover

Nov 15, 2011
masom_2012 said:
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :)so jst happy happy & happy
masom_2012 u even cant feel like me main jab apnay bachy ko dekhta hun tu bata nahin sakta mera hall kia hota hai uska to koi qasoor nahin yaar ye sab humari apni banai huii diwarain hain bus kuch keh nahin sakta aaj merri sis log meri beti ko apnay pas le gaye hain cuz main achi tarah se parvrash nahin kar sakta apni beti ko online dekha tu buss reh nahin paya mujh men kuch or likhnay ki himat nahin gud luck............

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
resham said:
TODAY IN ISLAMABAD.
Hi resham

Any update on your husband's interview? How did it go ?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Make sure you write a fascinating love story ............. and pray that immigration officer who would review your case was not divorced thrice and have three love children from another three women and tells himself "Love is a product of a weak mind" and it took him 20 years for the ugly awakening.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife got this letter today please suggest what should i do ............ my case is nikah only ...............

In order to continue processing of your application following documents are required:
· Please properly and truthfully complete IMM8, Schedule A of IMM5669, IMM5406 and IMM5490. Please do not leave any questioned unanswered/blank if any question is not applicable on you, quote “Not applicable”.
· Provide pictures taken after Nikah
· Provide pictures of the final reception, if any
· Proof of your sponsor’s visits after the Nikah, if any
· Updated original police certificate
We look forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this letter within 45 days, a decision will be made on your application on the basis of information held on your application at that time.

Please suggest if any of you got this type letter and wot does it mean .................. does it asks me to go for rooksati or it can work without it ...............Thanks

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
qamalik729 said:
My wife got this letter today please suggest what should i do ............ my case is nikah only ...............

In order to continue processing of your application following documents are required:
· Please properly and truthfully complete IMM8, Schedule A of IMM5669, IMM5406 and IMM5490. Please do not leave any questioned unanswered/blank if any question is not applicable on you, quote “Not applicable”.
· Provide pictures taken after Nikah
· Provide pictures of the final reception, if any
· Proof of your sponsor's visits after the Nikah, if any
· Updated original police certificate
We look forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this letter within 45 days, a decision will be made on your application on the basis of information held on your application at that time.

Please suggest if any of you got this type letter and wot does it mean .................. does it asks me to go for rooksati or it can work without it ...............Thanks
Interesting development! This letter doesn't mention that they require you do Rukhsati but I don't know. I am also wondering what this letter could mean.

ubermani

Jun 10, 2011
helloo qamalik729
you don't take tension u fill all the form be carefully...and jitnay bhi proof day suktay ho doo...ye khushi ki baat hy tumhari file pe kaam ho raha hy
proofs doo bus lease agreement abhi dy dyna warna aik letter phir aa jaye ga k wo bhi doo aur Notice of Assessment bhi doo...
laykin form ko care sy fill kerna....

best of luck...

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Resham and BloomingFlower, good luck to your spouses with the interviews.

Glad to see that you have landed safely, alpha. Congrats.

ubermani

Jun 10, 2011
hi blue angle
kis din interview hy tumhary husband ka interview ka experience zaroor share kerna best of luck

inshallah u will hear a good news very soon . and pray for me too plz

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
became-a-loner said:
Make sure you write a fascinating love story ............. and pray that immigration officer who would review your case was not divorced thrice and have three love children from another three women and tells himself "Love is a product of a weak mind" and it took him 20 years for the ugly awakening.
LoL :)
Nice to see some humor on here.