Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
What is your timeline?
mine also nikkah only case.

qamalik729 said:
Thanks Danny & humpakwatankaylog ............... just one more question..........
my letter is dated 23 of November ................ i have to submit all in 45 days ..... which is ending jan 8th 2012
i cannot do rooksati that quickly in case i have to do .......... coz i did not marry kenneyz daughter ........ i married a normal sensible girl
so should i send them the proofs I have now and then do rooksati in jan and they will get pics in separate mail .......... would that work ??

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anzee said:
What is your timeline?
mine also nikkah only case.
time line is .... aug 18 -2010 filed ..................... transferred sep 15th to isb ................... got letter to submit additional documents on december 7th 2011..................

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
Thanks sister, first of all where did u go :) . I thought u got PPR or somthing and got buzy with that .... well u never know ur case might be done before mine .....IA ..... about the case yeah my wife got letter today and she started crying and i was like wot happened and she was like ab rooksati and all that kerna pare ga ............. but she was insisting ke there is nothing like rooksti in letter but if u say so we will do it ............
yeah u know the issue that its hard for a girl to leave her parents and go to in laws and then again and go to her husband and settle there ........... but i am for sure going for rooksati and i have to do it quickly i only hve time till jan 8th ........
Danny suggested that i should send them what i have for now and tell them that i would do rooksat lets say by mid of jan ....... that would give me some time to apply for vacations .........and buy a ticket that is affordable ......... lol ....... i was searching for one and its giving me a price of 5000 to 10000 ............ and i was like wow it must be private plane or something ......... :) hope everything goes good .........
If u wanna send any message to embassy do let me know i will for sure go there and protest in front of it by clozing down all chai ke dhabe coz chai pe pe ke they have gone lazy ..............

did u contact MP sis ?
Assalamoalecom,

Brother i was here only,but bit busy ...........i wish my hubby case was done but :( ..........yah bhai just do wht ever u can proof to CIC ,dnt let ur case wait for Interview..... Inshallaha ur problem will b solved.......Nob i havent contact MP,i'll wait till Jan then lets c.......finally i changed my car battery today ;D ;D thxs for helping me.

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatankaylog said:
Does anyone know a good online service for same day order and home delivery for a cake and flowers in Pakistan Lahore and close by area ?

Even if there is a local place that I can call to order them that would be great.
I have been using following for a long time but not sure they do delivery on same day

http://www.expressgiftservice.com/
http://www.tohfay.com/

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Just insert search keyword "Send gifts to Canada" in google and you will see many of them. I know some of them but I'm telling you to check by yourself because you can see the price on difference sites and according to your requirements

FM_jun said:
is there any service which delivers in canada

M

Muslimah

Thanks for reply.anyone else with info on any topic I posted below.
plZ reply thanks

mainbucha said:
Mostly Police Clearance Certificate says the expiry date. In most cases it says expiring in 90 days, but some people say that it can be 6 months or one year.
In anycase it will show you the expiry date.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
qamalik729 said:
time line is .... aug 18 -2010 filed ..................... transferred sep 15th to isb ................... got letter to submit additional documents on december 7th 2011..................
malik bhai if I understand correctly then its not an objection letter asking for ruksati right??? like it doesn't say that your marriage doesn't seem genuine right?? I think good news is on your way if you jst provide them with some additional proof's along with what they have asked because based on what you have mentioned its not a objection letter which is good sign.

Secondly can you please let me know what proof's did you initially submitted to CHC when you were filing your case???

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visit nearest Ufone customer service center with copy of your CNIC, you will get the hard copies of your call details of last three months.
current month will not be included.

qamalik729 said:
Tuco is right .............. i did the same thing ....... if u know any one in ufone ....... telll them to do it .......... u will get it in one day ............ and the cost is 50 rupees ........... they will send u all the record printed on paper ...............

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
malik bhai if I understand correctly then its not an objection letter asking for ruksati right??? like it doesn't say that your marriage doesn't seem genuine right?? I think good news is on your way if you jst provide them with some additional proof's along with what they have asked because based on what you have mentioned its not a objection letter which is good sign.

Secondly can you please let me know what proof's did you initially submitted to CHC when you were filing your case???
khan bhai ............. i sent them pics of my nikah labelled pasted on a printer paper .................. i sent some money to my wife like 7000$ in 4 months i sent them those receipts ......................... I sent them phone call records .................. I sent them gifts info .................. ........ my nikah was not a small gathering ............ it was about 150-200 people i guess .............. and it was well properly organized ............. that is what i guess they might have seen ........... but the letter that i got is a standard letter ............. that people are getting in nikah cases ............the only difference is some times they ask for police clearance ............ some time they dont ................ depend on VO .............. thats it ............ but i have to go for rooksati with this letter ............. kind of i know .............

ubermani

Jun 10, 2011
blue angel said:
salam my case is wife case .my husband sponsered me abhee too case interview q main hay june 2011 say abhee unhou nay koee date nahe de plz batay app koo kitnee darr badd date de the interview ke .plz dua karay kah jaldee bula lay . i will pray for u inshallah
hi blue angle
almost 10 months file interview queue main rehti hy meari file June 2010 main interview q main thi aur finally April 2011 main meary cell pe call aai thi k ap ka May 2011 ko interview arrange kiya gya hy....pata nhi itna time kuon lagatay hain...
inshallah tumhary sath acha ho ga meary duain sub k sath hain kuon k main ny bohat hard time dekha hy is liye main sumjh sukta hoon
meari marriage ko 3 years ho gaye hain aur aik mashallah cute son bhi hy ....
bus apni duaon main mujhy bhi yaad rukhna shead kisay ki dua mera nasseb badal dy....
don't worry sub acha ho ga
best of luck.....

ss2010

Nov 11, 2011
ubermani said:
hi blue angle
almost 10 months file interview queue main rehti hy meari file June 2010 main interview q main thi aur finally April 2011 main meary cell pe call aai thi k ap ka May 2011 ko interview arrange kiya gya hy....pata nhi itna time kuon lagatay hain...
inshallah tumhary sath acha ho ga meary duain sub k sath hain kuon k main ny bohat hard time dekha hy is liye main sumjh sukta hoon
meari marriage ko 3 years ho gaye hain aur aik mashallah cute son bhi hy ....
bus apni duaon main mujhy bhi yaad rukhna shead kisay ki dua mera nasseb badal dy....
don't worry sub acha ho ga
best of luck.....
agr application interview q ma ho to call aati ha ya phir letter ata ha,,,,mere husband ko 2 bar call aee lakin unhon na kha ap apna documents bhaij da and 700 dollars apka kam hojayega,,is this from ambassy or not,,,,,,

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Never give money to anybody. High commission never ask you for money especially on the phone. If somone does not pay landing fee then they ask but in the letter never on the phone.

Again, never pay or send money to anyone who gives you adddress other than high commission.

ss2010 said:
agr application interview q ma ho to call aati ha ya phir letter ata ha,,,,mere husband ko 2 bar call aee lakin unhon na kha ap apna documents bhaij da and 700 dollars apka kam hojayega,,is this from ambassy or not,,,,,,

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
peacekeeper said:
Let's Share your
CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline for 2009 -2010
Hi Members,
i have visited Canada in January 2008 and in a family gathering my mother introduce me a girl. we exchange our phone numbers and email addresses. After one year of relationship we decided to marry. so our Nikah ceremony was arranged by our parents on telephone. i was in Pakistan and she was in Canada. My wife applied my immigration and her cases was approved in Canada in January 2010 and they sent my case on CHC in Islamabad in April 2011. after this in January 2011 CHC ask for current prove of relationship with my wife. I have send current phone call detail, Hotmail, gmail messages, e card etc. after the enquirey of my wife MP the CHC reply that that have revived my medical and my case is in process.
Now when i again contact them in November 2011 they :
"Your / your spouse’s file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date."
Will any one tell me now how much time the canadain high commission take and when i go for interview what documents i will take with myself because i have also send fresh contact detail (9-moths) with my wife like phone call details, emails, pic of my wife with my other family members etc.
thanks in advance