+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Many Congratulations, resham, on the good result of the interview. Thanks for sharing the questions with us.

I have a general question... Sounds silly....... that they would ask such personal questions but How do they cross-check the answers to those questions?

ubermani

Jun 10, 2011
resham said:
Hi thanx for the advise –are they still gonna ask me for further documents.after interview-did they ask u further documents after Interview.please advise.Thanx.
interview k doran wo kehtay humain koi further doc ki zaroort nhi hy laykin us k baad koi na koi mang he layty hain mujh sy bhi mungway thy
meari file main problum is liye aaya tha k meari wife 1 year k liye pk aai thi is liye delay ho gye tub tuk file pe no work jesay he wo chali gye aur sath kaam start har 2 month k baad koi na koi letter...
is liye don't worry

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
resham said:
Hi, everybody.Allaha ka shukar hay.Thanks to God.with the grace of God I am out of the interview Que trauma.
Since I joined this forum I never had anything to share with you guys and used to think one day Insha Allaha I will have the updates to share with my forum members' had really hard time with this interview Q.

I want to say many many Thanx to Lonely without hubby-Humpakwatan ka log-Wes bro-Denny-Best place for you and Amnafahd-bluangel-One 2 ka 4-Umbermani.I would like to say thanx to everybody on this forum who helped me for the interview question and given me, some tips as well.

My hubby‘s interview was fine and the interview officer told him CHC-ISB will be sending re-medical soon to him. In addition, they gave him all the documents back except the PCC-and last three months phone bill which he took with him for the interview.he got all the picture and supporting document back. Nevertheless, I think they have only original file with them still.

My hubby asked them do you need any more document so let me know I can provide you. The visa officer told him that they do not need anything else from us now.

Here are the question he was asked on interview.
What is ur spouse's favorite food.
What is ur spouse favorite fruit,
How ur spouse commute every day to the college or workplace.
What is ur spouse cell no and home address. and name of your spouses' best friend in Canada.
What is the closest city of your spouse's office or college?
What are you doing currently in Pakistan?
Did you have any fight with anyone –or have you been to the jail.
Were u ever invited to any of the organization in Pakistan.

These were the question he had to answer to make the officer happy and satisfied.he told me that it was not hard she was very nice and polite to me.
SORRY TO MAKE IT LONG.

If any one needs any help from my end I will love to do it.
Thanx A to Z for being very supportive.

So next step I am waiting for the re medical?
CongratZ sis :)
i am very happy for you ....
soon everything will be over... at least you are out of the interview Que :)
3 years is just too long of a wait ....
just remember us in ur prayers

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
intellix said:
Many Congratulations, resham, on the good result of the interview. Thanks for sharing the questions with us.

I have a general question... Sounds silly....... that they would ask such personal questions but How do they cross-check the answers to those questions?
They don't really cross-check any personal questions, they just want to see if the person is confident answering the questions.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think Denny is right-they do not cross check but I am sure, they want to see if he/she knows about his/her spouse -so they asks these type of questions.

Danny4450 said:
They don't really cross-check any personal questions, they just want to see if the person is confident answering the questions.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THanx for the wishes.

amirkijaan said:
CongratZ sis :)
i am very happy for you ....
soon everything will be over... at least you are out of the interview Que :)

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
resham said:
Hi, everybody.Allaha ka shukar hay.Thanks to God.with the grace of God I am out of the interview Que trauma.
Since I joined this forum I never had anything to share with you guys and used to think one day Insha Allaha I will have the updates to share with my forum members' had really hard time with this interview Q.

I want to say many many Thanx to Lonely without hubby-Humpakwatan ka log-Wes bro-Denny-Best place for you and Amnafahd-bluangel-One 2 ka 4-Umbermani.I would like to say thanx to everybody on this forum who helped me for the interview question and given me, some tips as well.

My hubby‘s interview was fine and the interview officer told him CHC-ISB will be sending re-medical soon to him. In addition, they gave him all the documents back except the PCC-and last three months phone bill which he took with him for the interview.he got all the picture and supporting document back. Nevertheless, I think they have only original file with them still.

My hubby asked them do you need any more document so let me know I can provide you. The visa officer told him that they do not need anything else from us now.

Here are the question he was asked on interview.
What is ur spouse's favorite food.
What is ur spouse favorite fruit,
How ur spouse commute every day to the college or workplace.
What is ur spouse cell no and home address. and name of your spouses' best friend in Canada.
What is the closest city of your spouse's office or college?
What are you doing currently in Pakistan?
Did you have any fight with anyone –or have you been to the jail.
Were u ever invited to any of the organization in Pakistan.

These were the question he had to answer to make the officer happy and satisfied.he told me that it was not hard she was very nice and polite to me.
SORRY TO MAKE IT LONG.

If any one needs any help from my end I will love to do it.
Thanx A to Z for being very supportive.

So next step I am waiting for the re medical?
many many congratulations sis god bless u .plz remember me in ur prayers

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Executive 7 working days
Urgent 15-20 working days
Normal 6 to 8 weeks
Thanks best places 4 u .... can you share the link for this info please if possible :)

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
resham said:
I think Denny is right-they do not cross check but I am sure, they want to see if he/she knows about his/her spouse -so they asks these type of questions.
how would they know if its right ?
what kind of food
fav fruit
so they have the spouse answer too
i am lost sorry

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sorry I don’t know why they asked these silly bily question-regardless of cross checking question I think they are just asking to see if person is confident in answering of his/her spouse’s choice- how much he/she knows about his/her spouse I guess-but again I don’t know what was the motive behind this or why they asks these questions’ I hope its clear this time.

maryaam said:
how would they know if its right ?
what kind of food
fav fruit
so they have the spouse answer too
i am lost sorry

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
Any suggestions yar .......... my Pakistani passport is expired ..... Aug - 2011 ................. but Canadian passport is valid .......... i dont have that Nicop type thing ........... what should i do ................... whats the quickest way ........... should i get my passport renewed or they will let me go with it ......................... ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Jee haan bilkul Pakistan ka VISA lena parey ga and for that you will have to again send your passport to the pakistan embassy in Vancouver. They do the VISA processing in Vancouver so that process is about 2 weeks.Bhai High commission was here in Edmonton Oct 5 u must have done tht tym ......I renew my Passport they return me back after 2 weeks.
http://www.pakmission.ca/Vancouver_Consulate.htm

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
I am sorry I don't know why they asked these silly bily question-regardless of cross checking question I think they are just asking to see if person is confident in answering of his/her spouse's choice- how much he/she knows about his/her spouse I guess-but again I don't know what was the motive behind this or why they asks these questions' I hope its clear this time.
It could be that they just wanted to buy time and put you in the next year's quota with an average one year worth of interview queue.

Anyway I am glad to know this hardship is over for you. Congratulations and hope the rest will finalize quickly now.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
lol XD

Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
No offense but! The question you asked here may lead to some very basics :p

I suggest getting an appointment with a good gynecologist has to be one of the critical step

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Congratulation ! ! ! !

resham said:
I am sorry I don't know why they asked these silly bily question-regardless of cross checking question I think they are just asking to see if person is confident in answering of his/her spouse's choice- how much he/she knows about his/her spouse I guess-but again I don't know what was the motive behind this or why they asks these questions' I hope its clear this time.

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
Congrat Resham that this interview ordeal is over for you. I think they just ask these personal questions to see how much you know about your life partner. They do not cross check, that is for sure. The only time they are going to cross check is if both husband and wife have been called for the interviews and there are separate interviews for both.

thanks for sharing all the questions.

All the best for future.

Thanks,