CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sriz said:
So they do return the documents right?? I called the CHC in Canada once and a lady representative picked up and I asked her if I my spouse would get all his documents back because he would need his education background information to apply to a university once his process is done and he's in Canada. And she said they don't return anything, he would have to get another one from his institute. That didn't make sense to me at all because it's not just about his educational papers, they also have our nikkah naama and his birth certificate and stuff like that.
Yes they do return all original document back.

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
sawera said:
Yes they do return all original document back.
Just to make sure, do you guys remember if they asked for original educational documents or copies? As far as i remember they ask for originals.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sriz said:
Just to make sure, do you guys remember if they asked for original educational documents or copies? As far as i remember they ask for originals.
Yes they did ask for original documents.

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
sawera said:
Yes they did ask for original documents.
Thank you, and I still haven't figured out how to give +1 :( lol

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
sawera said:
U can give plus 1 only if u complete 20 post.
ohhh alrite, and Toronto is amazing :p although most woman who come from Pakistan don't like it here because life here is not as hectic as life in Pakistan, there aren't events going on all the time like they do in Pakistan. But if you get over the first 2-3 years phase, u'll settle in and u'll love it here inshAllah :) oh and it's cold for more than half the year :p

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sriz said:
ohhh alrite, and Toronto is amazing :p although most woman who come from Pakistan don't like it here because life here is not as hectic as life in Pakistan, there aren't events going on all the time like they do in Pakistan. But if you get over the first 2-3 years phase, u'll settle in and u'll love it here inshAllah :) oh and it's cold for more than half the year :p
me from Alberta i know its too cold in here ...........as well woman have too do all home stuff by herself :eek:......pakistan mai tu masian aajate hain.

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
sawera said:
bhai me from Alberta i know its too cold in here ...........as well woman have too do all home stuff by herself :eek:......pakistan mai tu masian aajate hain.
Oh! Alberta's nice, are you in Calgary? I really want to visit there and see what it's like. It's one of my options for where I want to settle. And yea Pakistan main toh aish hi aish hain, I would LOVE to live there if halaat were good and there wasn't any load shedding.... and if I didn't get so sick whenever I visited there. No disrespect to my pakistani friends, but I lived in Toronto for more than half my life, so I wasn't very fond of Pakistan. But after living there for 6 months with my husband, I can say Pakistan IS the place to enjoy life! We're not supposed to go off topic here so this will be my last post about my life LOL

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sriz said:
Oh! Alberta's nice, are you in Calgary? I really want to visit there and see what it's like. It's one of my options for where I want to settle. And yea Pakistan main toh aish hi aish hain, I would LOVE to live there if halaat were good and there wasn't any load shedding.... and if I didn't get so sick whenever I visited there. No disrespect to my pakistani friends, but I lived in Toronto for more than half my life, so I wasn't very fond of Pakistan. But after living there for 6 months with my husband, I can say Pakistan IS the place to enjoy life! We're not supposed to go off topic here so this will be my last post about my life LOL
heheheh u can post as much u want ??? well i use to live in Calgary rite now me in Edmonton.....well both looks same but i love Calgary.......if u'll move here from Toronto i dnt think u'll lyk it ???......Pak is a best place to live if u r well settle :D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
Yaar aaj tu Forum mai kawai bole rahe hain ;D ;D
bestplace4u said:
sab naraz hogaye hain :-\
sawera said:
C mon today is Eid WIKI WIKI WAKE UP.......Wes bhai app nai tu sub pai jadoo ki chupki laga de hai.............ab app apni jadoo ki chare sai make everybody Happy....... only u can do tht :D
Naraaz kon hua hai? Lagta hai kisi ne mera account hack karliya thaa waise he jayse charger bhai ka hua thaa na remember? Eid Mubaraka to you all and your families...

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Naraaz kon hua hai? Lagta hai kisi ne mera account hack karliya thaa waise he jayse charger bhai ka hua thaa na remember? Eid Mubaraka to you all and your families...
lol funny