CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Naraaz kon hua hai? Lagta hai kisi ne mera account hack karliya thaa waise he jayse charger bhai ka hua thaa na remember? Eid Mubaraka to you all and your families...
hehehe wht a joke.........Wes bhai back to normal ;D ;D ;D yeh.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Naraaz kon hua hai? Lagta hai kisi ne mera account hack karliya thaa waise he jayse charger bhai ka hua thaa na remember? Eid Mubaraka to you all and your families...
Lol! We buy that, of course ;) Eid Mubarak wes and to your wife too. Hope her first Eid in Canada is coming along fine :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shamsia said:
Lol! We buy that, of course ;) Eid Mubarak wes and to your wife too. Hope her first Eid in Canada is coming along fine :)
:) she is doing good and happy to be together on this first EiD, but missing Pakistani EID ofcourse...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
No one needs to leave, just try to ignore nonsense/childish conversations...

sahibzada_2010 said:
Wes bro if this is all about me and if some people don't really see me around here. I will leave this forum but not you Wes. Wes please I request you to stay on the forum and help people. If this is only of me i will quiet but not you. You helped so many people still helping them for the sake.of Allah. They want help from Allah and fom you. please wes I beg you to not leave this forum

I am leaving this website forever as it cause me more and damage me physically. MashAllah I have so many Urdu speaking friends at university but we never talk about culture and racism stuff but here one mind and so many usernames toba. Here is different people. I hate starting this world.

Take care everyone and wish you all the best with you speedy process. My Allah my parents my wife prayers are with me. Allah Hafeez

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Eid mubarak to all brothers and sister

May Allah bless u and ur families

No one needs to leave we are pakistani

Intizar

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
01-02-2012
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
TBD
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Timeline

File sent to Mississauga: Nov 1st, 2010
File transfered to CIC ISL: Dec 4th, 2010

Not a peep from CIC Islamabad since then.
Anybody else with similar timeline.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intizar said:
Timeline

Intizar rite now they r working on Aug, Sep ,Oct files............so 1 month more Intizar karein Inshallaha we will hear something good.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
yes mine is december 2nd. Hopefully we will hear something soon.
Intizar said:
Timeline

R

raptorsfan

Eid Mubarak to everyone...Allah (swt) sab keh gunnah maaf karnay wala hain...ya allah hamaray gunnah maaf farmah aur hamari saari hajaat puri kar...

This is Eid-ul-Adha...the significance of this eid is that Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) was sacrificing his own son in the name of Allah b/c of his faith in Allah. This is the imaan that Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) had. At that time Allah replaced Prophet Ismail (PBUH) with a goat/sheep/lamb. This was a miracle of Allah (swt) the beneficent the merciful. Just for Prophet Ibrahim's (PBUH) imaan in Allah.

This eid, lets pray to Allah and give the waseela of Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) to make our imaan stronger and also pray to allah that all the people whether it be on this forum, another thread of this forum or not on this forum. Ya Allah aap ko Hazrat Ibrahim (as) keh mojeza ka wasta aap inn sab ka PPR aajai...jinka aah chuka hai...unka visa jald seh jald aah jai...

Prophet Ismail (PBUH) then had a lineage from which Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born aur hamara pak mazhab Islam paida hua...

This eid lets also pray for ppl who have already got the visa...Ya Allah aap ko wasta hai Hazrat Ismail (as) ka...jinko visa mil chuka hai...unko khushia ata karna...Canada meh unn couples ko aulad-e-saleh ata karna jo maa baap ka naam roshan karay...aur islam keh foundations peh qayam rahay...give them all the happiness in the world...

A special dua for sahibzada_2010 on this eid for his wife's quick initial review...b/c i can see in his post he loves his wife a lot...i know i have hut him and he has hurt me...all aside...i wish well for him...

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patience is very important, in our characters. It is the sugar in the cookie. It is the yeast in the bread. Without it, we are not complete.

Patience is required, to be gracious and kind, to be loving and accepting.

We should be grateful to Allah, for continuing to show us what we need to learn; and helping us develop in a way that pleases Him. When we are irritated, we purposely remind ourselves that these little things are lessons in Allah's school, and we want to be good students.

The more we keep quiet, and determine to become patient with Allah's help, the less we are bothered by little things!!

R

raptorsfan

come to think of it...bakra eid...also reminds us "guys" of becoming a qurbani ka bakra when we were getting married...no more bachelor life...tied to 1 person 4everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...hahahahahaha...jkz...cheers

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
irsum said:
My understanding is that the timeline quoted for 80 percent cases is not really average time. It actually means that 80 percent cases are completed within 26 months. Which in turn means that 26 months is the longest period for a case in that 80 percent. As you raise the percentage, the timeline goes up dramatically...for example 100 precent cases would have a time line of infinity because there would be at least one case that, for whatever reasons, is never completed. Few years ago (2008 or 2009 not sure) the timeline for Islamabad use to be 6 months but in those days they were using the time based of completion of 50 percent cases. I do think that part of the reason for timeline increase is that they have changed their basis from 50 to 80 percent. But that is just a part..no doubt about it there is a very significant increase even if reported at the old basis of 50 percent cases.
Even if two or three cases have taken 24 + months then it will increase the overall average timeline. I hope timelines reduce in future months. Irsum, i remember you were applying for visit visa? Any luck?

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
bestplace4u said:
aapne last time kab email ki thi CHC-ISB?
main ab chc ko mail nahee kartee kiou kah un par to farz ho gaya hay kah unhou nay jawab nahee dana .what do u think if i will call thae they will tell me about interview?

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Congratulations and wish you all the best. Another silent reader and and another fast track processed case.
hi one 2 ka 4, was lashari's case a husband case or a wife case? It was really a fast processed case. Pls reply if you know. Thanks.