CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks –I did send some proofs back in May 2011-and back in august I sent some via e-mail such as call log and money transfer receipt. I am not sure whether they attached to the file or not.

humpakwatankaylog said:
Last time I ordered them, I got the notes email around 3-4pm. By that time I had panicked and sent an email to them asking for my notes to which I got a reply two days later and I told them I got my notes already but thanks for follow up.

Have you also been providing CHC with continuous proof of relationship updates etc voluntarily?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Thanks –I did send some proofs back in May 2011-and back in august I sent some via e-mail such as call log and money transfer receipt. I am not sure whether they attached to the file or not.
When I got my CAIPS, they seem to attach all emails and attachment to file. Regarding mailing CHC-ISB, It does not make a difference, the emails are received by a Customer Service Agent there who is not analysing your file nor an immigration officer who makes final decision ...... if you send too many mails they stop responding to you, that is the only flip side.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank u very much for your kind and decent answer.thanks again.
became-a-loner said:
When I got my CAIPS, they seem to attach all emails and attachment to file. Regarding mailing CHC-ISB, It does not make a difference, the emails are received by a Customer Service Agent there who is not analysing your file nor an immigration officer who makes final decision ...... if you send too many mails they stop responding to you, that is the only flip side.

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
aray bhai log how u doin :p

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
aray bhai log how u doin :p
Zinda houn bhai ........

Mir Dard (the poet said)

Dard ka haal kutch na poocho logo
Wohi rona hey nit wohi ghum hey

Cant write much due to busy forum members looking for immig related info ... hope you are doing well. :)

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eid MuMbarak a|| Members

Mujy -3 Eide dy k kya mila DiL - JaLoooo

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just want to say something in general-whenever I post any thing I make sure, it should not hurt anyone on this forum I think once we give nice treat to our fellows we expect the same treat from them (at some extent at least ).Thanks.

B

bestplace4u

resham said:
Just want to say something in general-whenever I post any thing I make sure, it should not hurt anyone on this forum I think once we give nice treat to our fellows we expect the same treat from them (at some extent at least ).Thanks.
Please sis don't mind stupid behaviour from other people, if someone is showing an attitude or something we have a rule just to ignore that person :)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eid Mubarik to All ............

lol Its amazing for me .....time line is back to 24 months again ............lol ....... lagta ha kafi galiyan pareen ........ ya pher mistake thee :p but it went to 26 ................

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
Zinda houn bhai ........

Mir Dard (the poet said)

Dard ka haal kutch na poocho logo
Wohi rona hey nit wohi ghum hey

Cant write much due to busy forum members looking for immig related info ... hope you are doing well. :)
We live in a free world with a right called freedom of speech, thread is all yours bro :D

B

bestplace4u

qamalik729 said:
Eid Mubarik to All ............

lol Its amazing for me .....time line is back to 24 months again ............lol ....... lagta ha kafi galiyan pareen ........ ya pher mistake thee :p but it went to 26 ................
No sir it seems to be system glitch it is showing Last quarterly update: July 26, 2011

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
lol
ur the best ...
ur extra ordinary ....
ur amazing ...
ur super
ur dooper ..
ur hero of the forum
ur ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

lol -------------

Chill Deaoude its Eid