+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

blue angel said:
main ab chc ko mail nahee kartee kiou kah un par to farz ho gaya hay kah unhou nay jawab nahee dana .what do u think if i will call thae they will tell me about interview?
wese aapko eid k baad ek email karke dekhna chahye k kiya response aata hai.

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
great thoughts , +1 for u n keep praying for all of us

raptorsfan said:
Eid Mubarak to everyone...Allah (swt) sab keh gunnah maaf karnay wala hain...ya allah hamaray gunnah maaf farmah aur hamari saari hajaat puri kar...

This is Eid-ul-Adha...the significance of this eid is that Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) was sacrificing his own son in the name of Allah b/c of his faith in Allah. This is the imaan that Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) had. At that time Allah replaced Prophet Ismail (PBUH) with a goat/sheep/lamb. This was a miracle of Allah (swt) the beneficent the merciful. Just for Prophet Ibrahim's (PBUH) imaan in Allah.

This eid, lets pray to Allah and give the waseela of Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) to make our imaan stronger and also pray to allah that all the people whether it be on this forum, another thread of this forum or not on this forum. Ya Allah aap ko Hazrat Ibrahim (as) keh mojeza ka wasta aap inn sab ka PPR aajai...jinka aah chuka hai...unka visa jald seh jald aah jai...

Prophet Ismail (PBUH) then had a lineage from which Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born aur hamara pak mazhab Islam paida hua...

This eid lets also pray for ppl who have already got the visa...Ya Allah aap ko wasta hai Hazrat Ismail (as) ka...jinko visa mil chuka hai...unko khushia ata karna...Canada meh unn couples ko aulad-e-saleh ata karna jo maa baap ka naam roshan karay...aur islam keh foundations peh qayam rahay...give them all the happiness in the world...

A special dua for sahibzada_2010 on this eid for his wife's quick initial review...b/c i can see in his post he loves his wife a lot...i know i have hut him and he has hurt me...all aside...i wish well for him...

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Hey hun i am very happy for u ...lucky u ....u will be flying out before end of 2011 :D
tweety44 said:
i recieved email from chc that
your application has been finalized and documents would be returned in coming days. :)

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ella Habibi said:
Hey hun i am very happy for u ...lucky u ....u will be flying out before end of 2011 :D
MY fellow members a very Happy Eid Mubarak to u and ur families :)

I have a question.Is the visa we get after 19 months single entry or multiple? what if before we get the PR card our visa expires for eg. if my visa is till 1st march and i plan on landing in canada in feb and i dont get my PR card before my visa expires what happens then?

I would be grateful if any of u can shed sum light on this. Thanks

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadkn said:
MY fellow members a very Happy Eid Mubarak to u and ur families :)

I have a question.Is the visa we get after 19 months single entry or multiple? what if before we get the PR card our visa expires for eg. if my visa is till 1st march and i plan on landing in canada in feb and i dont get my PR card before my visa expires what happens then?

T do
The spouse visa has Nothing to do with PR card, once u land that's it! and its a onetime only thing..u cannot travel on that visa again.

What was ur aor date?

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its due today let see if they send it to me or not. I am checking my e-mails very 25 minutes.
Thank for asking. I hope I see any positive sign in NOTES.

humpakwatankaylog said:
Khair Mubarak!

Your caips are due today eh? Hope they got some good news for you!

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can u plzz explain a bit if u don’t mind. becuz I noticed some forum members have been doing this including myself.Thanks.

sweet_muskaan said:
jo b isbd email karta hai usy bda stupid koi nhi,wo khud apne pair pe kolhari mar rha....

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Its due today let see if they send it to me or not. I am checking my e-mails very 25 minutes.
Thank for asking. I hope I see any positive sign in NOTES.
Last time I ordered them, I got the notes email around 3-4pm. By that time I had panicked and sent an email to them asking for my notes to which I got a reply two days later and I told them I got my notes already but thanks for follow up.

Have you also been providing CHC with continuous proof of relationship updates etc voluntarily?