anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"ιƒ уσυ ℓσνє ѕσмєтнιηg, ℓєт ιт gσ. ιƒ ιт ¢σмєѕ вα¢к тσ уσυ, ιтѕ уσυяѕ ƒσяєνєя. ιƒ ιт ∂σѕєηт, тнєη ιт ωαѕ ηєνєя мєαηт тσ вє." ♥

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
"ιƒ уσυ ℓσνє ѕσмєтнιηg, ℓєт ιт gσ. ιƒ ιт ¢σмєѕ вα¢к тσ уσυ, ιтѕ уσυяѕ ƒσяєνєя. ιƒ ιт ∂σѕєηт, тнєη ιт ωαѕ ηєνєя мєαηт тσ вє." ♥
So True :)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
No sir it seems to be system glitch it is showing Last quarterly update: July 26, 2011
oh ............ well multi million doller Canadian owned , True Canadian industry....... full of Glitches like Chrysler PT Cruiser

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a good one for some one who is planning for vist visa of parents ..............

Second – The government is introducing the new "“Parent and Grandparent Super Visa,”" which will be valid for up to 10 years. The multiple-entry visa will allow an applicant to remain in Canada for up to 24 months at a time without the need for renewal of their status. The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa will come into effect on December 1, 2011, and CIC will be able to issue the visas, on average, within eight weeks of the application. This means that instead of waiting for eight years, a parent or a grandparent can come to Canada within eight weeks. Parent and Grandparent Super Visa applicants will be required to obtain private Canadian health-care insurance for their stay in Canada.

24 months is fair ........... plus it was already 10 years visa ..........

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
This is a good one for some one who is planning for vist visa of parents ..............

Second – The government is introducing the new "“Parent and Grandparent Super Visa,”" which will be valid for up to 10 years. The multiple-entry visa will allow an applicant to remain in Canada for up to 24 months at a time without the need for renewal of their status. The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa will come into effect on December 1, 2011, and CIC will be able to issue the visas, on average, within eight weeks of the application. This means that instead of waiting for eight years, a parent or a grandparent can come to Canada within eight weeks. Parent and Grandparent Super Visa applicants will be required to obtain private Canadian health-care insurance for their stay in Canada.

24 months is fair ........... plus it was already 10 years visa ..........

you are right its 10 years visa the catch is that it is subject to renewal every two years ...... which means you are not SET FOR 10 years even thought the visa is for ten years....... typical game of numbers crunching

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Sawera aap kia har waqt online hi hoti hain?:p
yaar abhi tu online aye hoon ............app ko acha nahe lagta tu, har waqt online nahe hoon gee ???.....app aur loner bhi tu har waqt online rate ho ;D ;D

B

bestplace4u

sawera said:
yaar abhi tu online aye hoon ............app ko acha nahe lagta tu, har waqt online nahe hoon gee ???.....app aur loner bhi tu har waqt online rate ho ;D ;D
aray aap naraz na hon main sirf apni GK increase kar raha tha ;D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
aray aap naraz na hon main sirf apni GK increase kar raha tha ;D
We live in a free world.............. thread is all mine(24/7 online)..........mai kabi naraz nahe hote dnt worry :p :p

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Thanks –I did send some proofs back in May 2011-and back in august I sent some via e-mail such as call log and money transfer receipt. I am not sure whether they attached to the file or not.
Ok, if they have reviewed your file after receiving the proofs then in sha Allah you might see something positive on there!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Salam all brothers and sisters hope all of you are doing well wish you all Happy Eid days hope you guys enjoy the Eid and Inshallah you all get out of this forum with lots of happiness and success soon Allah ap sub ke dil ke murad pora kary ameen sum ameen

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Hi

I have some news to tell you. I emailed Islamabad before they use to say in reply that, YOUR APPLICATION IS IN QUEUE FOR INITIAL REVIEW.

But this time i emailed them thursday and i got a reply that my file is in QUEUE FOR REVIEW BY AN IMMGRATION OFFICER.

Please define the difference betoween those two replies.

Thanks

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
became-a-loner said:
you are right its 10 years visa the catch is that it is subject to renewal every two years ...... which means you are not SET FOR 10 years even thought the visa is for ten years....... typical game of numbers crunching
ok thats a good news for the parents who r waiting...
i have question wat if client is failed refugee claimt.. n currently living in pakitan... can they apply for this kind of visa?? n wat r there chances of getting it.. eny idea?