+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
flyfish said:
This is in response to your email (see below).

Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
kab tak interview date aa jay geee..........any idea..........wut the meaning od this e mail thx
hi yah to pata nahe kah kab tak interview aay ga .mara bhee ana hay.humay to hamaray mp nay sep 2011 main bataya tha kah app ka interview aay gaa lakin abhee tak koee interview call nahee aye. lakin mujhay yah mp say pata laga tha chc kee koee mail ya letter nahee aya tha .

B

bestplace4u

blue angel said:
hi yah to pata nahe kah kab tak interview aay ga .mara bhee ana hay.humay to hamaray mp nay sep 2011 main bataya tha kah app ka interview aay gaa lakin abhee tak koee interview call nahee aye. lakin mujhay yah mp say pata laga tha chc kee koee mail ya letter nahee aya tha .
aapne last time kab email ki thi CHC-ISB?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
good news kese ayegi, holidays hain wed tak
i thought kai is din bhi koi chamatkar ho jaei............heeeeeeeee ;D ;D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
sab naraz hogaye hain :-\
C mon today is Eid WIKI WIKI WAKE UP.......Wes bhai app nai tu sub pai jadoo ki chupki laga de hai.............ab app apni jadoo ki chare sai make everybody Happy....... only u can do tht :D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Yes tweety44 got her process finalized, she will be getting her pp soon! I'm hoping either on 10th, 11th or maybe 12th
woh woh how com i missed this good news thanks brother :D.

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
tweety44 said:
i recieved email from chc that
your application has been finalized and documents would be returned in coming days. :)
So they do return the documents right?? I called the CHC in Canada once and a lady representative picked up and I asked her if I my spouse would get all his documents back because he would need his education background information to apply to a university once his process is done and he's in Canada. And she said they don't return anything, he would have to get another one from his institute. That didn't make sense to me at all because it's not just about his educational papers, they also have our nikkah naama and his birth certificate and stuff like that.

B

bestplace4u

Sriz said:
So they do return the documents right?? I called the CHC in Canada once and a lady representative picked up and I asked her if I my spouse would get all his documents back because he would need his education background information to apply to a university once his process is done and he's in Canada. And she said they don't return anything, he would have to get another one from his institute. That didn't make sense to me at all because it's not just about his educational papers, they also have our nikkah naama and his birth certificate and stuff like that.
They will return all the original documents at the end of the process.