Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
i did check [processing time , last night it was 26 month for pakistan,
now again 24 month for pakistan, what they doing. they get back updates. which they update on processing time at 4 novemeber, 2011

now is 24 month, they playing as with us , we are not human being??
any one can help me and tell me when they will start working of feb,2011 applications. ?????

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
asalam aleikum all
check this ppl...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/canada-introduces-super-visa-families-233652143.html

i know it was just rumored before but now it is a go..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sahibzada_2010 said:
Wes bro if this is all about me and if some people don't really see me around here. I will leave this forum but not you Wes. Wes please I request you to stay on the forum and help people. If this is only of me i will quiet but not you. You helped so many people still helping them for the sake.of Allah. They want help from Allah and fom you. please wes I beg you to not leave this forum

I am leaving this website forever as it cause me more and damage me physically. MashAllah I have so many Urdu speaking friends at university but we never talk about culture and racism stuff but here one mind and so many usernames toba. Here is different people. I hate starting this world.

Take care everyone and wish you all the best with you speedy process. My Allah my parents my wife prayers are with me. Allah Hafeez
sawera said:
Wes Bhai will u answer the members it's not bz of me , loner, n best place u left the forum .....bz they think they r extra smart n doing pm too me bz of our gupshup u did ......tht tell them whts going on thread 2011 thts y u left.
Its not because of one person! There are many, and many of them are seniors. I don't want to name any but I have noticed that everytime I come here now, people are just disrespecting eachother and calling names. One person says or starts a wrong conversation about something the other person should just ignore it and move on, the threads goes on and on forever because everyone is trying to prove themselves right. Anyways, I will keep monitoring the forum for a week or so and if stays this way then I got no time for it. I have told you all the alternative if you need to ask or want any suggestions you can PM me and i will be happy to make some time to answer you.

As I said earlier I don't care about off topics. I have done it too in the past we were just talking about bollywood movies and artists the other day, the real reason is bashing, calling eachother names, racism and all that. I think we are all mature enough to understand whats right and whats wrong, if one person starts an argument just ignore it next time that person won't post anything cuz he/she wouldn't have anything to say. This is one of the reason why our nation keeps failing because there is no unity amongst us.

B

bestplace4u

merrakhawaab said:
i did check [processing time , last night it was 26 month for pakistan,
now again 24 month for pakistan, what they doing. they get back updates. which they update on processing time at 4 novemeber, 2011

now is 24 month, they playing as with us , we are not human being??
any one can help me and tell me when they will start working of feb,2011 applications. ?????
There is some problem with processing time section of the website if you check the update date it says : July 26 2011
If you ask about Feb 2011 applicants well I think they will have to wait for little longer. Probably couple of months more.

H

helloji

wes786 said:
Its not because of one person! There are many, and many of them are seniors. I don't want to name any but I have noticed that everytime I come here now, people are just disrespecting eachother and calling names. One person says or starts a wrong conversation about something the other person should just ignore it and move on, the threads goes on and on forever because everyone is trying to prove themselves right. Anyways, I will keep monitoring the forum for a week or so and if stays this way then I got no time for it. I have told you all the alternative if you need to ask or want any suggestions you can PM me and i will be happy to make some time to answer you.

As I said earlier I don't care about off topics. I have done it too in the past we were just talking about bollywood movies and artists the other day, the real reason is bashing, calling eachother names, racism and all that. I think we are all mature enough to understand whats right and whats wrong, if one person starts an argument just ignore it next time that person won't post anything cuz he/she wouldn't have anything to say. This is one of the reason why our nation keeps failing because there is no unity amongst us.
wes ji: no offense but tum serious liyaa ho
forum chorna chatay ho tu chor do suna ku rahay ho sab ko :mad:
take it easy man

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

I read the whole thread but nobody said you anything - what happened dude?

In past two years so many things happened on this forum but you never said/raised any concern; I don't think so you wana stay away from this forum because today you got few minuses - is that the case? Stay cool!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

yah bhai nobody said u anything.......we always have given u a respect.....so plz cheer.........everybody is responsible for his/her own action's.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ranjah said:
I read the whole thread but nobody said you anything - what happened dude?

In past two years so many things happened on this forum but you never said/raised any concern; I don't think so you wana stay away from this forum because today you got few minuses - is that the case? Stay cool!
sawera said:
yah bhai nobody said u anything.......we always have given u a respect.....so plz cheer.........everybody is responsible for his/her own action's.
I never said it was about me, I am talking about everyone in general. My wife is with me I could careless about the forum, ratings, and the people on this forum. All I am saying is I make time to come on the forum to get updates from old friends that I made and I have to go through 10 pages of bashing to see one good post. I was ignoring it before but it keeps on increasing. I didnt want to mention any names but here is a recent example if you are that curious:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2011-2012-t63735.1470.html

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I never said it was about me, I am talking about everyone in general. My wife is with me I could careless about the forum, ratings, and the people on this forum. All I am saying is I make time to come on the forum to get updates from old friends that I made and I have to go through 10 pages of bashing to see one good post. I was ignoring it before but it keeps on increasing. I didnt want to mention any names but here is a recent example if you are that curious:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2011-2012-t63735.1470.html
Wes the example belongs to 2011-2012 forum...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
wes786 said:
yes u r rite that 2011-2012 thread is just for fighting..nobody is serious there..i dont know how could ppl use such bad words or abuse others. and if someone try to stop them then basssss

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Senior members, like WES, on this forum are sharing their experiences with other members, specially the new ones, just to help. I appreciate him becasue despite his case being finalized he is still here on the forum to help us. The only purpose to take out the time and give useful advise is to try to save someone from doing the mistakes, which senior members have learnt. Keep up the good work wes bhahi, May ALLAH give you the reward for this.

wes786 said:

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EID MUBARAK TO ALL OF YOU.
CONGRATS TO THOSE WHOSE CASES ARE FINALIZED AND THEY ARE WITH THEIR LOVED ONES ON THE EID.
FOR THOSE, LIKE ME, WHO ARE STILL WAITING, BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH, INSHA ALLAH, OUR NEXT EIDS WILL BE WITH OUR SPOUSES.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Don't Judge your close ones by the way they Speak. Judge them by the way they care.
Because Care is the real Outcome of True sincerity."

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FOR ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS
Alone I can Say,
But Together We can Talk,

...Alone I can Smile, But together We can Laugh,
Alone I can Enjoy, But together We can Celebrate Eid,

That's the Beauty of "WE" and Our Relationship.

"We friends are Nothing without each other

B

bestplace4u

Ok enough of blaming each other, in past even i was carried away by emotions, but then i realized my mistake,
WES decided to stay on this forum even after his wife got the visa to help us all.
99.9% applicants have left this forum.
And for those who are criticizing that this forum is no more an immigration forum, then most of those people visit this thread once in a while and we are a regular users we keep this thread alive else it will be like immigration ca forum DEAD. Just go and have a look at there, Kawwe bol rahe hain wahan :p

Now lets make a rule :

From now onwards anyone uses bad language or criticizes another member we will boycott him/her DO NOT even respond to their serious request until they APOLOGIZE.

And like some of us are getting -1 on regular basis just dont care about it.

I will start from myself, I apologizes for my behavior which I showed earlier in the thread and I promise I will not repeat it again.