CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Ok enough of blaming each other, in past even i was carried away by emotions, but then i realized my mistake,
WES decided to stay on this forum even after his wife got the visa to help us all.
99.9% applicants have left this forum.
And for those who are criticizing that this forum is no more an immigration forum, then most of those people visit this thread once in a while and we are a regular users we keep this thread alive else it will be like immigration ca forum DEAD. Just go and have a look at there, Kawwe bol rahe hain wahan :p

Now lets make a rule :

From now onwards anyone uses bad language or criticizes another member we will boycott him/her DO NOT even respond to their serious request until they APOLOGIZE.

And like some of us are getting -1 on regular basis just dont care about it.

I will start from myself, I apologizes for my behavior which I showed earlier in the thread and I promise I will not repeat it again.
So True N Sweet.....Excellent ........lots of ++++++++++++++++plus same not in stalk ;D ;D

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Ok enough of blaming each other, in past even i was carried away by emotions, but then i realized my mistake,
WES decided to stay on this forum even after his wife got the visa to help us all.
99.9% applicants have left this forum.
And for those who are criticizing that this forum is no more an immigration forum, then most of those people visit this thread once in a while and we are a regular users we keep this thread alive else it will be like immigration ca forum DEAD. Just go and have a look at there, Kawwe bol rahe hain wahan :p

Now lets make a rule :

From now onwards anyone uses bad language or criticizes another member we will boycott him/her DO NOT even respond to their serious request until they APOLOGIZE.

And like some of us are getting -1 on regular basis just dont care about it.

I will start from myself, I apologizes for my behavior which I showed earlier in the thread and I promise I will not repeat it again.
I just wanted to add one thing here, I think we don't need to give visits to 2010/2011 thread at all! Whoever needs help, he/she can come here. Today, first time, I went there and I think that forum is totally screwed up!

Best bro, Rules are good!

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
wes786 said:
I don't get CID in $30 I pay $7 extra for CID thats why I said total of $40 including CID and Taxes...

CAIPS:

There is no point of ordering CAIPS for atleast 10 months after the file is transfered to Islamabad...

What Is 'CAIPS'?

CAIPS is short for 'Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System'. It is the computer system used by Citizenship & Immigration Canada to process overseas visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application.

Should I Get My File?

There are many situations where you may want to get your CAIPS file. If you have been asked to attend an interview, then you should definitely get your notes to find out why the interview was requested, so that you can be well prepared for the interview. Any reputable immigration consultant would request the CAIPS file in this circumstance.

Also, if you feel that your application is taking longer than usual, or you have not heard anything from the visa office for a surprisingly long time, then you should consider getting your CAIPS notes to check that your application is on track. You can often track unexplained delays down to missing letters or documents which become apparent as soon as the file is obtained. For example, CIC may have written to an applicant requesting additional references, educational transcripts or language tests, but the applicant may not have received such a request. Without CAIPS notes, the applicant would not have known that such a request was made.

Finally, if you have any other worry about your application status or progress, or are just generally curious as to what has happened so far, then you can get your CAIPS notes to put your mind at rest.

How Do I Get My CAIPS File?

Getting your file is fairly straight forward, but you will have to pay $ 5 if you are requesting CAIPS notes for your spouse, and they are not residing in Canada. Follow the instructions below:

Have your spouse fill out this form,Step by step instructions follow below:

Tick the box that says "I authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada... ... to release information from my case file to the following individual."

Then have your spouse fill out all of his particulars (his/her name, DOB, location of VISA Processing centre, i.e. Islamabad, etc.)

Then fill out your personal information under the headings titled "Designated Individual."

Have your spouse sign AND date the form at the bottom.

OR, if you have already filled out this form:
then just send a photocopy of it along with 2. and 3..

You must now fill out this form: Step by step instructions follow below:

Leave the first two boxes at the top blank (Requesters Reference No. and Public Rights Administration file number). This is to be filled by the officer processing your request.

Tick the box that says "Access to Information Act ($ 5.00 fee)." Yes, you HAVE to pay $ 5, there is no way around this. Do not tick "Privacy Act" and hope they will just process it without you having to pay $ 5; this will NOT work. You must pay $ 5 since you are requesting the info on behalf of your spouse, and your spouse is not residing in Canada.

Select which language you wish to receive your notes in, English or French. (I do not know why these choices are under the "Privacy Act" sub-heading. I am assuming the choice of language is also afforded to those who are requesting their notes under the access to "Information Act," and this is just poor design. But I may be wrong (In that case, it wont make a difference).

Then tick the box which says "Receive copies of the Records."

Fill out your spouse's information under the "Client Information" box.

Under the next heading, "Request for- Required Information" box, tick the "CAIPS (information abroad)" box and write "Canadian High Commission (ISLAMABAD)" under the "Embassy" sub-heading, and write the "Visa File No." in the appropriate box. DO NOT check any other boxes in this section. Especially the "OVERSEAS VISA FILE" box. If you do this, they will pull your file aside, photocopy everything and send it to you. It will not only take you forever to get the information, but they will also take your file out of the queue to process your request and therefore it will take LONGER !!! (CAIPS is just a computer printout of all the work done on your file so far. It will not affect the speed at which your case is processed)

In the next heading, tick the box which says "This request is being made by a Canadian Citizen..." Fill out all of your information in this box, name, phone number, address, etc.

Sign and date.

Make out a cheque payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" for $ 5.

Enclose the cheque in an envelope with the other forms, and send it to the address below:

Public Rights Administration
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th floor
Ottawa, ON
K1A 1L1
Wow... people post quite often on this forum, it took me a while to find this answer to my question. This information is really helpful, thank you for posting it and providing specific details such as under what circumstances does one order a CAIPS file, that part was really helpful. Secondly, how do I give ratings? Thirdly, I noticed some comments saying that you're leaving the forum, please don't leave, there are people on this forum who are genuinely here only for immigration information purposes, such as me. I don't know about anyone else, but considering your knowledge on this topic, I can sure use your help.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We already have lost one most senior member and we don't want to lose one more because of the off topic's posts.

Don't take anything personal - this is the rule no one will talk off the topic on this forum and applies to me as-well!

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
We already have lost one most senior member and we don't want to lose one more because of the off topic's posts.

Don't take anything personal - this is the rule no one will talk off the topic on this forum and applies to me as-well!
agree brother....i have no problem with it....let's just focus on immigration and pitiless process of CHC-I

T

tweety44

i recieved email from chc that
your application has been finalized and documents would be returned in coming days. :)

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tweety44 said:
your application has been finalized and documents would be returned in coming days. :)
MashaALLAH Mumbarak hou,

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
tweety44 said:

Aww :D let me know when its done!
Also, did you email them to find out or they emailed on their own? When did you send your passport?

A

alpha1980

tweety44 said:
congrattsss... you will have your PP back by Friday... InshaAllah....

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
This is in response to your email (see below).

Your / your spouse’s file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
kab tak interview date aa jay geee..........any idea..........wut the meaning od this e mail thx

B

bestplace4u

flyfish said:
This is in response to your email (see below).

Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,
Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
kab tak interview date aa jay geee..........any idea..........wut the meaning od this e mail thx
same generic response

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KHUSHI ka takaza AGAAZ de raha h
Wo EID ka CHAND awaaz de raha hai
MUBARAK ho apko EID ki khushiya
A DIL apko sabse pehle
MUBARAKBAD de raha hai....

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tweety44 said:
CONGRAT'S TWEETY