+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
You too please check my previous post I made some changes too. :)
But did u notice something different about my dates is that my address has been missing since long and it appeared September 16 and then disappeared on September 23 and re appeared October 2nd! I mean once they did review then It should've stayed there, any reason for it to disappear again?

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
You too please check my previous post I made some changes too. :)
Dear One 2 ka 4,

I am very excited for u. U have waited a long time too.
Congrats. Another one down. I hope all goes well and our number comes fast. Inshah Allah.
Wonder how u kept ur sanity in this waiting game. May we be blessed with patience too.

The funny thing about all this is that its never ending....More will leave this race and then more will join. Its good to see people here are coming back like Urself, Wes and others to guide the new comers and the already distressed ones waiting. May ALLAH bless you all for ur kind and informative words.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
But did u notice something different about my dates is that my address has been missing since long and it appeared September 16 and then disappeared on September 23 and re appeared October 2nd! I mean once they did review then It should've stayed there, any reason for it to disappear again?
There could be multiple updating activities done by officer on the file that could be the only possibilty OR they may have received an update from 3rd party which again resulted in to update the file. Especially security check updates done in multiple step. My wife security was checked it was initial by RCM officer in late Aug then in Sep CBSA officer initialed than a week after by FBI officer. altogether close to three weeks.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
There could be multiple updating activities done by officer on the file that could be the only possibilty OR they may have received an update from 3rd party which again resulted in to update the file. Especially security check updates done in multiple step. My wife security was checked it was initial by RCM officer in late Aug then in Sep CBSA officer initialed than a week after by FBI officer. altogether close to three weeks.
Oh thanx bro, makes sense!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:
Dear One 2 ka 4,

I am very excited for u. U have waited a long time too.
Congrats. Another one down. I hope all goes well and our number comes fast. Inshah Allah.
Wonder how u kept ur sanity in this waiting game. May we be blessed with patience too.

The funny thing about all this is that its never ending....More will leave this race and then more will join. Its good to see people here are coming back like Urself, Wes and others to guide the new comers and the already distressed ones waiting. May ALLAH bless you all for ur kind and informative words.
Thanks very much for wishing me. Yes you are right waiting for some one is always a pain and fun too as kab aye gi kab aye gi :) is like you waiting for some one and keep looking at your watch and all the sudden when you see the person you become charmed.
Circumstance are differnt for every applicant/family and thats why I have no choice but to wait and perform Rukhsati in July 2011 (8 month after objection) If I went back and performed Rukhsati upon receiving letter then my wife should have been arrived here in Feb/March.
I wish you best of luck too in your case processing.

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
wes786 said:
Hey you are a March as well. I hope all you guys who are still waiting from April 2010 and earlier are aware of an inside info that came out a while ago. I don't really know to what extent the information is true but by the looks of the situation, it looks pretty damn real to me.

Agency that used to conduct background check for CHC-Islamabad took 6-8 months for all 2009/early2010 cases so since April 2010 CHC-I contracted a new agency to conduct BG checks that only took 45days. So all the background check cases before April 2010 are in the hands of the old agency who are taking their time to conduct the checks while applicant's from April 2010 and after are getting their processes done in 12-15 months timeline including husband cases. This information was from a reliable source and it does make sense when I look at the sitation now...
really...so that means we still have more waiting to do...not fair :'(

well i guess my sis is lucky then she applied june 2011 and got her application acceptance letter just 2 weeks ago...so high hopes for her....

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Was looking at office closures of Islamabad, they are open on 11 Oct, which is a stat holiday in Canada. Atleast someone can expect something on Monday ;D

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Access to Information department for CAIPS notes just got better.
Before they have a number where you can call and speak to someone to find the status of CAIPS now they have put that number on answering machine. Thanks to CIC for adding frustrations.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Was looking at office closures of Islamabad, they are open on 11 Oct, which is a stat holiday in Canada. Atleast someone can expect something on Monday ;D
They have not received enough thanks from applicants thus not eligible for Thanks Giving Day.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Mr. ONE 2 KA 4,
I am glad that finally you got through this ordeal. and don't have to worry about it no more.
May Allah shower his blessing upon you & your family.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
Mr. ONE 2 KA 4,
I am glad that finally you got through this ordeal. and don't have to worry about it no more.
May Allah shower his blessing upon you & your family.
Thank you Sir for wishing and kind words. I wish you good luck too in your case processing. Its almost an year now on your case any update from them?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Alhum do Lillah, It give me the owner with pleasure to say that my wife got a call from CHC-I at 9:30 PK time to advised her they are sending PPR letter today with TCS and she needs to send the passport along with ticket reservation as soon as possible because medical is expiring on Oct 30,2011 and she must leave PK before that (Masha Allah La Kuwa Ta Illah Billah) We were chating online and she said 1 mint plz I got a call.

Now this ecase address does make logic (Aug29 to Sep 22 address disappeared - email response File is with immigration officer for review)
From Sep 27 to Sep 30 disappeared - email response file is with decision making officer. Also CAIPS were due on Sep 22 but received a letter on Sep 26th saying that consultation required with department before releasing CAIPS thus required 60 days.

Below is my timeline:
File to CPC-M : DEC 7,2009
CHC AOR & ECASE: JAN 25,2010
Remedical & Rukhsati Objection:OCT 21,2010
RePCC: OCT 29,2010
From JAN 5 2011 TO AUG 2,2011 - every email response said file is in interview Q
CHC Received Rukhsati proof : AUG 17,2011
CHC call about PPR: OCT 5,2011

At last party to all of you my forum friends with the names from A to Z who are always stand by there for friendly support and encourging words, Had you friends not motivate me, this process could have been far difficult for me. I personally thanks to every one and do wish and pray that Allah subhna Tallah may give the same happiness to all of you. :)
Finally, long wait is over for ya :)

MashaAllah, excellent news - many congratulations!!!

One 2 ka four brother, so happy for you!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
The Access to Information department for CAIPS notes just got better.
Before they have a number where you can call and speak to someone to find the status of CAIPS now they have put that number on answering machine. Thanks to CIC for adding frustrations.
Yep that's their job to keep increasing the toruture on the applicants :(