File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Thanks to all those who appreciated my thoughts and gave me +1 :)

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Under new agency. Also be advised that If the applicant name is very common whom they have previsouly conduct the background it could take a little bit longer compare to an applicant whose name is not very common OR spouse last name got changed to husband name which differentiate her common name from other's.

Other factor is (peoples dont belive normally) base on the sponsor information provided and his history in Canada when CPC-M entered the file information into CAIPS system they assign a priorty to it and CHC-I take it accordingly.

BestPlace4u in your CAIPS check for priorty# and let us know.
Wheres the priority number bhai? let me check

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
ok let me share a joke with you

there was a happily married couple for 40 years and they were asked the golden rule for such a long lasting happy marriage

they said ....... we enjoy a lot .... every week we go to dinner, candle lights, music, bit of dancing and excellent food, share our feelings and have fun

She goes on Wednesdays I go on fridays and we always leave the house keys at known common place ........:)
Good one :)!

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Under new agency. Also be advised that If the applicant name is very common whom they have previsouly conduct the background it could take a little bit longer compare to an applicant whose name is not very common OR spouse last name got changed to husband name which differentiate her common name from other's.

Other factor is (peoples dont belive normally) base on the sponsor information provided and his history in Canada when CPC-M entered the file information into CAIPS system they assign a priorty to it and CHC-I take it accordingly.

BestPlace4u in your CAIPS check for priorty# and let us know.
Check ur PM bro

deafpaper

Oct 7, 2011
wes786 said:
Congratulations bro, happy for you that it ended!

It doesn't matter how straight your case is, there is always a little bit of luck involved as well. My wife's case was simeple too, no work, no travels, only educaiton history, lived at one place since birth, no objections, no interview yet it took them 19 months to finalize our case!
first of all congratulations for your wife case.
i was a silent reader since last year. i always keep concentration on your post.
you r right bro, but i shared because there is impression on this forum that husband cases taking longer time.
i want to keep them(husband cases) relax.
khan sister and me are the examples for them..............

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Priority 1 means its a family class application for spouses and dependent children...
lo faalto main one 2 ka 4 ne excited kardiya

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
Good News

Assalam O Alaikum,

Dear friends, with the Grace of Allah my wife finally got her passport back from CIC-ISL with visa yesterday. I thank all of you on this forum to be a great support. I wish all the best to all of you who are waiting for their process to finish.

Whole process was done in 16 months time.

I thank CIC-ISL for their hard work. I would like to say one thing to all of you no matter what we all do when its the time for something to happen it will happen on its time. So have patience and pray.

Best regards,

MFM !

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Below is my time:

Application to CPC-M : DEC 7,2009
AOR & Ecase : JAN 25,2010
Remedical + IMM forms:OCT 19,2010
+ Rukhsati Objection
RePCC : OCT 29,2010
Every email response : JAN 5 2011 to AUG 2,2011
Interview required
Rukhsati Proof sent : July 28,2011
CHC called for PPR : OCT 5,2011

thanku sooo very much.is it a wife case?? please give me a word on my sisuation.
remed done aug 27th.. how much more time is required?????? .. i have travelled to dubai, usa and canada for less than 5 months ..

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Re: Good News

MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

Dear friends, with the Grace of Allah my wife finally got her passport back from CIC-ISL with visa yesterday. I thank all of you on this forum to be a great support. I wish all the best to all of you who are waiting for their process to finish.

I thank CIC-ISL for their hard work. I would like to say one thing to all of you no matter what we all do when its the time for something to happen it will happen on its time. So have patience and pray.

Best regards,

MFM !

True that .

Congrats!

May our wait ends soon too INSHAH ALLAH.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Guys,

I am thinking of emailing CHC on monday regarding any change in my status. All the ecas has been showing since Dec 2010 is File received. Thats it. Got my File number thru email in Jan 2011 and they wrote that its in the que for initial review. My hubby is coming end of Oct and I am DREAMING of leaving with him in Nov 2011. Is that ok to dream?

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Good News

MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

Best regards,
congratz alot....

MFM !

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone, I've a good news to share

ALLAH ka shuker hai ... i got my ppr yesterday ..... finally !! ... :D .... almost after 20 months ! I think address disappearance certainly has to do with your file progress/working! well .. anyhow ..
Here is my time line

Applied : feb 2010

AOR: April 2010

Remed: May 2011

PPR: Oct 2011

I've to ask sumthing ... there is a form i've to fill... it says "applicant", "spouse", "dependent1, 2, 3...." .... so my question is : do i have to fill details of my wife and my child as well in addition of mine? or do i've to fill only my details ?? ... Help plz !

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:
Guys,

I am thinking of emailing CHC on monday regarding any change in my status. All the ecas has been showing since Dec 2010 is File received. Thats it. Got my File number thru email in Jan 2011 and they wrote that its in the que for initial review. My hubby is coming end of Oct and I am DREAMING of leaving with him in Nov 2011. Is that ok to dream?
Dreaming is good, but in your case it will be closer to a mere wishful thinking with the statistics that are showing here they won't be touching ur file until December 2011' from then on it will be approximately give or take one whole year!

People from march 2010 are still waiting for their repcc and remedial !!

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vick h said:
Hello Everyone, I've a good news to share

ALLAH ka shuker hai ... i got my ppr yesterday ..... finally !! ... :D .... almost after 20 months ! I think address disappearance certainly has to do with your file progress/working! well .. anyhow ..
Here is my time line

Applied : feb 2010

AOR: April 2010

Remed: May 2011

PPR: Oct 2011

I've to ask sumthing ... there is a form i've to fill... it says "applicant", "spouse", "dependent1, 2, 3...." .... so my question is : do i have to fill details of my wife and my child as well in addition of mine? or do i've to fill only my details ?? ... Help plz !
congratz alot... and no you dont need to fill out dependent part ...if im right ur wife is sponsoring you ...