+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Shak-Ams

Mar 28, 2011
Re: Good News

MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

Dear friends, with the Grace of Allah my wife finally got her passport back from CIC-ISL with visa yesterday. I thank all of you on this forum to be a great support. I wish all the best to all of you who are waiting for their process to finish.

Whole process was done in 16 months time.

I thank CIC-ISL for their hard work. I would like to say one thing to all of you no matter what we all do when its the time for something to happen it will happen on its time. So have patience and pray.

Best regards,

MFM !
Many CONGRATULATIONS to U....can u plz tell me when did u send u passport??

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfawad said:
congratz alot... and no you dont need to fill out dependent part ...if im right ur wife is sponsoring you ...

yes my wife is sponsoring me. Thanks for the help man, just one more tiny lil thing. It says on the third page;
" By forwarding this document to you, your representative/consultant/lawyer has authorized this office to return your passport and other related documents to the address in Pakistan indicate below.

I authorize the following person to collect my passport and other related documents from the courier company

Name:______________________ Signature:_____________________________ "

Q: Whose name and signature should i put there??

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vick h said:
yes my wife is sponsoring me. Thanks for the help man, just one more tiny lil thing. It says on the third page;
" By forwarding this document to you, your representative/consultant/lawyer has authorized this office to return your passport and other related documents to the address in Pakistan indicate below.

I authorize the following person to collect my passport and other related documents from the courier company

Name:______________________ Signature:_____________________________ "

Q: Whose name and signature should i put there??

leave this blank ............ there is another place right below this where you need to sign and date ........... make sure you sign that

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
DodgeCharger said:
Dreaming is good, but in your case it will be closer to a mere wishful thinking with the statistics that are showing here they won't be touching ur file until December 2011' from then on it will be approximately give or take one whole year!

People from march 2010 are still waiting for their repcc and remedial !!
Thanx for the prompt reply.I will just email to let them know I am alive.

I kinda sorta knew BUt I thought it didnt hurt to dream.

That hurts!

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
For those who have sent passports in to CHC, has your address disappeared from the e-Cas site?
Nope.i sent mine on 26th sept .my online status is still the sdame " in process". what about u? when did u send it?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:
Thanx for the prompt reply.I will just email to let them know I am alive.

I kinda sorta knew BUt I thought it didnt hurt to dream.

That hurts!

Dreams are free so why not to have dreams ............ and if it is a choice between being optimistic or hopeless better have hopes .......... and believe in miracles as they do happen but if does not happen then water your dreams because a life without dreams is no life .......so get yourself a life of dreams ......... the building blocks of life are the moments of time so fill those moments with a mental ecstasy called dreams, drink it wear it and live it ........... you can even day dream if you are not working or studying ......... slip into a state of nirvana and then its yours to discover...:)

U

Umeed-pe-zinda

@Fahadkn
I sent mine in on October 4, the address is still there and status is still 'in process.' Mine is a medical/ PPR case so it may take a bit longer. You should be getting your passport back soon though possibly by end of next week. Inshallah.

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
@ Fahadkn
I sent mine in on October 4, the address is still there and status is still 'in process.' Mine is a medical/ PPR case so it may take a bit longer. You should be getting your passport back soon though possibly by end of next week. Inshallah.
inshAllah i hope i recieve it early next week. im worried cuz im in dubai and my pport is with the unpredictable chc.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Re: Good News

MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

Dear friends, with the Grace of Allah my wife finally got her passport back from CIC-ISL with visa yesterday. I thank all of you on this forum to be a great support. I wish all the best to all of you who are waiting for their process to finish.

Whole process was done in 16 months time.

I thank CIC-ISL for their hard work. I would like to say one thing to all of you no matter what we all do when its the time for something to happen it will happen on its time. So have patience and pray.

Best regards,

MFM !
well said , it ll happen on its time :p
BUT WHN LL D TIME COME LOLZZZZZZZZZ

MAY ALLAH BLESS U BOTH

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Vick h said:
Hello Everyone, I've a good news to share

ALLAH ka shuker hai ... i got my ppr yesterday ..... finally !! ... :D .... almost after 20 months ! I think address disappearance certainly has to do with your file progress/working! well .. anyhow ..
Here is my time line

Applied : feb 2010

AOR: April 2010

Remed: May 2011

PPR: Oct 2011

I've to ask sumthing ... there is a form i've to fill... it says "applicant", "spouse", "dependent1, 2, 3...." .... so my question is : do i have to fill details of my wife and my child as well in addition of mine? or do i've to fill only my details ?? ... Help plz !
CONGRATZZZ
HAPPINESSS AHEAD , MAY ALLAG BLESS U BOTH

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
MASHA allah see its SO GOOD TO SEE SOME PPR EVERYDAY ....................
KEEP IT UP ....................... plz increase ur spEED CHCCCCCCCCCCC ............

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
became-a-loner said:
Dreams are free so why not to have dreams ............ and if it is a choice between being optimistic or hopeless better have hopes .......... and believe in miracles as they do happen but if does not happen then water your dreams because a life without dreams is no life .......so get yourself a life of dreams ......... the building blocks of life are the moments of time so fill those moments with a mental ecstasy called dreams, drink it wear it and live it ........... you can even day dream if you are not working or studying ......... slip into a state of nirvana and then its yours to discover...:)
R U DREAMING RITE nowwwwwww..........

hahhahahahhahahah....................

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I HVE A VERY VERY GOOOOOOOOODDDDD NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

" MY FILE IS STILL N D GOD DAM initiaLL REVIEWWWWWWWWWWWWW""""

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......