+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mariah said:
yep yep all done..
I don't really know what else to suggest dear, you have tried everything possible. Apply for CAIPS and see if that helps and/or keep bothering them via emails on a weekly bases and keep asking for status, see if they reply...

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
exactly a year since islamabad received my file
no response
medical expired on 12 august :(

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
wes786 said:
Well said! You are a good wife MashAllah! :)

Thankyou :) I hope so too...:)

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
maryaam said:
Thank you all,
I will try it next month and see what happens, you are right, I dont end up any saving, and I don't even think of future when I see him needs the money now
Inshallah, u have a good heart and Allah rewards those who try and keep things going good...so dont worry things will soften up!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
became-a-loner said:
ok let me share a joke with you

there was a happily married couple for 40 years and they were asked the golden rule for such a long lasting happy marriage

they said ....... we enjoy a lot .... every week we go to dinner, candle lights, music, bit of dancing and excellent food, share our feelings and have fun

She goes on Wednesdays I go on fridays and we always leave the house keys at known common place ........:)
hahahhahahhahahhaha lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Hey you are a March as well. I hope all you guys who are still waiting from April 2010 and earlier are aware of an inside info that came out a while ago. I don't really know to what extent the information is true but by the looks of the situation, it looks pretty damn real to me.

Agency that used to conduct background check for CHC-Islamabad took 6-8 months for all 2009/early2010 cases so since April 2010 CHC-I contracted a new agency to conduct BG checks that only took 45days. So all the background check cases before April 2010 are in the hands of the old agency who are taking their time to conduct the checks while applicant's from April 2010 and after are getting their processes done in 12-15 months timeline including husband cases. This information was from a reliable source and it does make sense when I look at the sitation now...
This could be the right information, I have heard about this also that they have changed the local agency for background check. I am sure they are aware and noticing on their end that the previous agency taking long time to proceed with background thus delaying the case processing at CHC as often everything else is completed on the file but officer is still waiting to see the background results before making a final decision which is bizarre for them too.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryaam said:
he got this email today but its not saying much

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.
Regards,
If everything else [medical/IMM forms/PCC] has been completed or requested previously than please take their words "Q for review by immigration officer" If it is really in Q for review your address should have been disappeared also. Review by immigration officer is done normally in 3-4 weeks if this is not the first review. If your address come back after 2-3 weeks assume review is done and then send another email for update. Mostly when the file is in review Q they respond you only once to let you know and in meantime regardless how many emails you sent more they wont reply you unless untill a review is done.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ayesha_a said:
Man should be the sole provider, but the woman can work as well, as long as she fulfills her wifely, motherly, daughterly and daughter-in-lawly (Thats probably not even a word:p) duties...because when a girl goes out to work, she, too, like men can feel her worth and make use of her education! As long as the house isnt being neglected...also, what she earns shouldnt be to RUN the house, but just so she can spend on herself, or the kids, or the house when she wants to...
MashaAllah very good thought ayesha ;D

Atleast you are not a lazy wife ;)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
I applied fr my wife April 25, 2010. Does it fall under the old System?
Under new agency. Also be advised that If the applicant name is very common whom they have previsouly conduct the background it could take a little bit longer compare to an applicant whose name is not very common OR spouse last name got changed to husband name which differentiate her common name from other's.

Other factor is (peoples dont belive normally) base on the sponsor information provided and his history in Canada when CPC-M entered the file information into CAIPS system they assign a priorty to it and CHC-I take it accordingly.

BestPlace4u in your CAIPS check for priorty# and let us know.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
I applied fr my wife April 25, 2010. Does it fall under the old System?
Don't know the exact date but it was during March/April 2010, however, the complixity of the case is also dependent on how long the case is taking. 12-15Months I said was for simple cases...

H

humpakwatan

ayesha_a said:
Man should be the sole provider, but the woman can work as well, as long as she fulfills her wifely, motherly, daughterly and daughter-in-lawly (Thats probably not even a word:p) duties...because when a girl goes out to work, she, too, like men can feel her worth and make use of her education! As long as the house isnt being neglected...also, what she earns shouldnt be to RUN the house, but just so she can spend on herself, or the kids, or the house when she wants to...
Plus one for that Ayesha!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Under new agency. Also be advised that If the applicant name is very common whom the have previsouly conduct the background it could take a little bit longer compare to an applicant whose name is not very common OR spouse last name got changed to husband name which differentiate her common name from other's.

I'm still waiting and waiting...do u suggest that I should email them again?
Last email sent to them September 17 and 27 and still no answer!!!! When should I try emailing them again?

And according to your theory it turns out that my address was missing until it came back on last Sunday! An before that the email response I got from them Was September 6, my address reappeared on September 16th for a week before it disappeared again on or about September 23!

Before September 17 I emailed them repeatedly on august 10, 13, 16, 20, 22, and august 30th!!!!! But only response I got was september 6th, when they said that my file was in queue for review by IO.

But during all this time they never responded after September 6! Now wat do u make of it? Any ideas?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ayesha_a said:

v well said!!! +1 for u :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
I'm still waiting and waiting...do u suggest that I should email them again?
Last email sent to them September 17 and 27 and still no answer!!!! When should I try emailing them again?

And according to your theory it turns out that my address was missing until it came back on last Sunday! An before that the email response I got from them Was September 6, my address reappeared on September 16th for a week before it disappeared again on or about September 23!

But during all this time they never responded after September 6! Now wat do u make of it? Any ideas?
As I said when they are really reviewing OR the case is in Q they only respond once to inform you otherwise dont respond unless it goes to another type of Q or review is done. So your Sep 6th email response said in Q for review and that disaapearnce and reappearnce of address certanily shows an updating activity on your case. If it came on last sundy (Oct 2nd) then yes email again and find out more and hopefuly you'll get an answer this time as file has been updated.