wes bhai any coments for me??

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
ok let me share a joke with you

there was a happily married couple for 40 years and they were asked the golden rule for such a long lasting happy marriage

they said ....... we enjoy a lot .... every week we go to dinner, candle lights, music, bit of dancing and excellent food, share our feelings and have fun

She goes on Wednesdays I go on fridays and we always leave the house keys at known common place ........:)

Hahaha aha

Randomstar

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Passport Req..
October 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November o4,2011
wes786 said:
Hey you are a March AOR as well. I hope all you guys who are still waiting from April 2010 and earlier are aware of an inside info that came out a while ago. I don't really know to what extent the information is true but by the looks of the situation, it looks pretty damn real to me.

Agency that used to conduct background check for CHC-Islamabad took 6-8 months for all 2009/early2010 cases so since April 2010 CHC-I contracted a new agency to conduct BG checks that only took 45days. So all the background check cases before April 2010 are in the hands of the old agency who are taking their time to conduct the checks while applicant's from April 2010 and after are getting their processes done in 12-15 months timeline including husband cases. This information was from a reliable source and it does make sense when I look at the sitation now...
So what should be done about this..I am really getting mad about all this waiting game...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mariah said:
wes bhai any coments for me??
Let me guess! you still havn't received your passport back with VISA? Correct? hmmm They are probably still reviewing your file since you sent them a new PCC :(

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
wes786 said:
Let me guess! you still havn't received your passport back with VISA? Correct? hmmm They are probably still reviewing your file since you sent them a new PCC :(

how long can they keep the pp??
been 5 months :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Randomstar said:
So what should be done about this..I am really getting mad about all this waiting game...
Sorry to say but there isn't anything that can be done except wait until they finalize your application! My wife herself was a simple straight forward case that started in Jan 2010 and she just landed on Sept 25th.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
wes786 said:
Did you try involving your MP and see if they would reply to him/her?
she has been involved since 3 months...
no reply
ab kia karoooonn??:(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mariah said:
no reply
Aur email ka reply bhi nahi karrahe islamabad waley? Did you try using both email ID? your's and your husband's?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
yep yep all done..

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
no reply
Ur best bet is to do what most of us have been doing which is WAIT! I know it's a tough gig.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Danny4450 said:
Thats true !

Man should be the sole provider, but the woman can work as well, as long as she fulfills her wifely, motherly, daughterly and daughter-in-lawly (Thats probably not even a word:p) duties...because when a girl goes out to work, she, too, like men can feel her worth and make use of her education! As long as the house isnt being neglected...also, what she earns shouldnt be to RUN the house, but just so she can spend on herself, or the kids, or the house when she wants to...

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
hmmm that's a 100% Canadian joke 8)

became-a-loner said:
ok let me share a joke with you

there was a happily married couple for 40 years and they were asked the golden rule for such a long lasting happy marriage

they said ....... we enjoy a lot .... every week we go to dinner, candle lights, music, bit of dancing and excellent food, share our feelings and have fun

She goes on Wednesdays I go on fridays and we always leave the house keys at known common place ........:)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Man should be the sole provider, but the woman can work as well, as long as she fulfills her wifely, motherly, daughterly and daughter-in-lawly (Thats probably not even a word:p) duties...because when a girl goes out to work, she, too, like men can feel her worth and make use of her education! As long as the house isnt being neglected...also, what she earns shouldnt be to RUN the house, but just so she can spend on herself, or the kids, or the house when she wants to...
Well said! You are a good wife MashAllah! :)