+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
"Dude buddy"!! "Sissy" lol I like the word sissy!!! lets see if I can give u 1+ again in the same day:)
DodgeCharger said:
Hey listen up dude buddy u just impressed me very much u really went out there and took a lot of trouble finding this thread!!!!

But lemme tell u something sissy if u think u gonna make some quick fame on this forum by ur despicable actions then think again! This topic has been read by many men on this forum, it turns out either u aren't a MAN or even if u are for real then u ain't a real man! Cuz real men don't do womanly things as u have just done!

I know exactly wat ur type is, back in the days in college we would notice these gypsies women-lookalikes who would try to win womens attention by playing such cheap tricks!

I would suggest get a life, cuz ur wife ain't gonna be very satisfied with u!

U

Umeed-pe-zinda

Hi One 2 ka 4,

You said your wife's passport was received by Nasir at CHC. I sent mine on the 4th of October and it was signed by Danish. I am a bit concerned now since no one has mentioned Danish. I hope it's in the right hands. By the way has your wife's E-Cas address disappeared or is it still there. I am thinking to email next week to get confirmation of them receiving my passport.

Thanks.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
Hi One 2 ka 4,

You said your wife's passport was received by Nasir at CHC. I sent mine on the 4th of October and it was signed by Danish. I am a bit concerned now since no one has mentioned Danish. I hope it's in the right hands. By the way has your wife's E-Cas address disappeared or is it still there. I am thinking to email next week to get confirmation of them receiving my passport.

Thanks.
Last year all mine were received by Shamoon, Then starting this year it was always Nasir. So now they must have a new person again...

Mar 2, 2011
what does "house wife" mean to u?
what would make a truly good house wife? :/
Danny4450 said:
Let me complete the sentence for you:

"A man should be the sole provider when the woman is truly a house wife"

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Last year all mine were received by Shamoon, Then starting this year it was always Nasir. So now they must have a new person again...
I was wondering what does DESP mean??
Like received by Shamoon DESP and Nasir DESP??

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
deafpaper said:
ppls this may help

(husband case)
AOR 21 August 2010
imm, repcc request received 12 july 2011
imm, repcc sent 16 july 2011
remedical request receive 8 august 2011
remedical done 17 august 2011
PPR 4 October
Passport sent 5 October 2011

If husband case is straight then no any hard rule or background check for husband. i lived 5 years in England as well.
conratzzzz :D

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppl who are still waiting for their ppr should forwrd this song to chc-i
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaSlM1pZl30

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
whywait:( said:
what does "house wife" mean to u?
what would make a truly good house wife? :/
Housewife: "A woman who manages her own household as her main occupation"

That includes playing a bigger role in bringing up the children, cooking, cleaning and other necessary things in the household. I am not saying all these things should be done by the housewife at all times. The husbands should help a little bit as well.

U

Umeed-pe-zinda

Wes786,

Thanks for your reply. I am assuming he is probably new or maybe that day Nasir was on sick leave or maybe taking his morning break... Whatever the reason at the end I hope my passport is there and is returned soon with visa Inshallah. Mine was a re-med and PPR issued together case, what would you say would be a safe time frame to expect the passport back? Generally the last few cases I have seen on the forum took about 8 weeks. I hope I get it sooner, I'be already waited 30 months for this.

Mar 2, 2011
you started off as if you are on spelling bee competition lol 8)

But what if your wife doesn't do all that the way u want and then doesn't want to work too...then what??
Danny4450 said:
Housewife: "A woman who manages her own household as her main occupation"

That includes playing a bigger role in bringing up the children, cooking, cleaning and other necessary things in the household. I am not saying all these things should be done by the housewife at all times. The husbands should help a little bit as well.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

But what if your wife doesn't do all that the way u want and then doesn't want to work too...then what??
then she should be told ........ Deserve and then Desire ........hope it ends the battle.....:)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
Wes786,

Thanks for your reply. I am assuming he is probably new or maybe that day Nasir was on sick leave or maybe taking his morning break... Whatever the reason at the end I hope my passport is there and is returned soon with visa Inshallah. Mine was a re-med and PPR issued together case, what would you say would be a safe time frame to expect the passport back? Generally the last few cases I have seen on the forum took about 8 weeks. I hope I get it sooner, I'be already waited 30 months for this.
WoW long wait! Normally if remedical and PPR is received together it does take atleast 6-8 weeks altogether the earliest I have seen is 6 weeks so lets hope your's come even before 6 weeks to break the record InshAllah :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010

Thats the understanding between any couple! Everyone is different but in a relationship both have to sacrifice to be happy together or else the relationship doesn't work out. Why else do you think all the western countries have such a high divorce rate?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
ur right bro..im surprised how ur sis is being so patient..i would say order the caips ASAP cuz it takes another 30 days to receive them :-\

May Allah give ur sis and me the good news about our husbands very soon Ameen
Ameen sum ameen. Saggit sister she waited but heard nothing from them so she went to PK in April and still there will come back together with my wife. You can count the months from April :) But yes you are right once she's back we'll order CAIPS.