3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
wes786 said:
Alhumdolillah, wife has landed safe and sound the formal procedure was simple didn't even take 5 minutes but it did take two hrs for her to come out due to heavy volume of flights and people in queue....
congratss!!!! wish u best luckk.... sso happy for u guys... ur wifey must be really happy hows she liking it

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

Congrats to all my friends who got PPR. I am still praying for the same. I have a question. Do TCS call before they deliver the passport to make sure that some is at home to receive it. Secondly, do they only hand-over the passport to the applicant by verifying the ID.

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
wes786 said:
Alhumdolillah, wife has landed safe and sound the formal procedure was simple didn't even take 5 minutes but it did take two hrs for her to come out due to heavy volume of flights and people in queue....
Congratulations bro! wish you all the best.

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
UOC said:
Dear friends,

Congrats to all my friends who got PPR. I am still praying for the same. I have a question. Do TCS call before they deliver the passport to make sure that some is at home to receive it. Secondly, do they only hand-over the passport to the applicant by verifying the ID.
ya they usually call before delivering n they also see the ID for the passport delivery..

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
Glad to know :)

Yahan bhi queue lagi hui thi? .. lol

Enjoy and have fun bro :)

A

alpha1980

amnafahad4life said:
since ur lonely without ur husband... i gave u a +1..hehhee kiddin...
i want one toooooo.. i m also lonely without my husband :'(. +1 gguyyysssss just cuz we r away from our spouses..
thats a pat to uussss on the back for staying so far away for such a long time :-\ n still bering it...
Apko bi +1

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
alpha1980 said:
Apko bi +1
thanks Alpha.. ;) i give u +1 as well.. 8)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) If people are so patriortic to Pakistan and are ready to defend any negative about the country blindly, Why are you guys leaving Pakistan to come to Canada? Wouldn't it make Pakistan a weaker nation since all of the patriortic people leaving the country and the country would be left with corrupt people only?

I'll give you a generic answer; if you need to know why I am here then let me know and I will disclose my identity and purpose of being migrated here by sending you PM:)

First of all, mind you, no one is blindly defending anything!

Now, coming back to your question:
1) Some got transferred here due to their company multinational culture (e.g Microsoft, google, IBM and many more..)
2) Some people landed here for study purpose (no harm in that as our Prophet [PBUH] said few words in favor:Seek knowledge, even if you have to go to China...)
3) Some people are handling their business[import/export] by sitting in Canada and they have offices in Canada as well as in Pakistan (Tajarat/business stayed our Nabi [PBUH] profession and following sunnah is good)
4) Some people think that they can generate enough money and they can support their people in back home so we have work permit category in Canada as-well.
5) We do have Pakistani govt official working here in Canada [maybe that's not their favorite choice but they were asked to do so..]
6) some came here because their spouses are living here (family reunification category which applies to your spouse as-well)
and Many more categories....

My friend, in early 80's people used to go to Saudi, Dubai/UAE OR middle eastern countries to do jobs and businesses; later trend got changed and a majority of people started going to UK, Europe and Russia, later after that trend again got changed and people started coming to States and Canada.

There is nothing wrong in living/working in any country; where ever you go and whatever you do, you will be still known as Pakistani [fact is no one can change his skin color]. If you do something wrong by living abroad then you are basically disturbing the whole nation/Pakistan's reputation. You are living in those countries as a Ambassador to Pakistan. Even though you are living outside of Pakistan but I think you still can do a lot for Pakistan. It's not like that you have made Pakistan weak by migrating from Pakistan to some other country. I think its better that now we have more Pakistanis in abroad or in countries like Canada /USA/UK. Now we not only have Pakistani official voices working in those countries but we also have normal Pakistanis/people who are living in those countries as their citizens and could become good Pakistani voices.

We overseas Pakistanis are a great asset for Pakistan. I don't know how much you are familiar with Pakistan's economy but statistics shows that we over sears Pakistanis are contributing a lot in that economy and we can still do more about that.

Problem comes and started when we/Ambassadors to Pakistan start cursing Pakistan by sitting in those countries even though we know Islam says, for believers, cursing is forbidden.

Now, don't say I/someone else disturbed the purpose of this forum. You asked something and I answered. You gave your opinion and you asked questions I gave you answer and my opinion.

Brother loner gave his opinion about Pakistan and I gave mine. if someone thinks that those type of discussion should not be happening here and we should stick with the purpose of the forum then at very first place that someone should be choosing his words with great care and responsibility and should not be exposing his opinions which may end in this type of discussion.

Danny, I did't answer your 2nd question as I think Mr. Loner is the one who could have reply for that. Mr. Loner, even, I would be happy to see your so called PM about Danny's 2nd question - in-case, if you are afraid of disturbing the purpose of the forum. I am curious (as Danny is) to know the answer to Danny's second question:)

Peace:) !!!!!!!

Danny4450 said:
Could you guys please stop this BS discussion. I am sick and tired of reading "I got my head up my ass" views. I got a question for both sides:

1) If people are so patriortic to Pakistan and are ready to defend any negative about the country blindly, Why are you guys leaving Pakistan to come to Canada? Wouldn't it make Pakistan a weaker nation since all of the patriortic people leaving the country and the country would be left with corrupt people only?

2) For those who are calling Pakistan a coward nation; a nation is build by its people, if the nation is coward, it makes all its citizens coward. So why would you marry a coward individual and than sponsor them to Canada? Wouldn't that result in having children who could also act like cowards in the future?

Peace out !!!

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Congratulations broo.. Thanks for sharing all.. Enjoy your life and say hiii to bhabhii jiiii

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Congratulations one more time Wes bhai. Sure I can imagine how happy you & both families would be. May Allah give happiness with good health in all life ahead as a fammily.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Congrats Wes!

I have a question (Anyone can answer this if he/she has some kind of experiences):

How Pakistani custom official behaves with jewellery and stuff?

Lately, when I was traveling (from Pakistan to Canada), they opened one of my bag; since I don't had anything extra they let me go but I am wondering if someone has any kind of experiences with extra jewellery OR any extra stuff/money?