+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I like your passion despite my despise for your rigidity and choice of words. I am not backing off from what I said. I certainly can justify but that will take 20 pages of comments and arguments and I just feel that it will be unfair towards other users, few posts here and there are fine but more than that is unfair .......... however I do apologize for hurting anyone's feelings, that was not my intent and as a human being I feel bad hurting anyone at all. hope it helps get over your wrath.........:)
Just one thing:
[keep this in head] I have no personal thing going on with you.

I was/am giving comments because you used bad words for my Country (I consider myself in because you said whole nation is Coward).

We don't need your apology if you are not backing off from whatever you said!

Send me those 20 pages via PM (SOUNDS good to you?)! btw curious why you are afraid of writing those 20 pages on this forum even though you are not afraid of hurting people feelings on this forum?

According to you, few post here and there are good - why? what happened to that purpose now?

peace.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
July-2010 said:
I totally agree with you Ranjah bro! Thanks for taking time and responding in detail. We should be proud of what we have and think of those who are stateless. Thinking positive is the first step towards success and Inshallah Pakistan will always progress, its just a matter of time.
If we Pakistani's will not respect its existance, who else will? we give opportunity to others specially a lady from India who is always defending her country and comparing Indians with Pakistanis and the shameful act is that I have seen a reasonable number of members agreeing with her, although everybody knows how well muslims are treated in India. Anyways, purpose is not to point fingers towards anybody/country but to understand our background. When we first came to Canada, we travelled on the same green passport. Never forget your past.

Good work Ranjah,

PS: +1 for you.

Brother July 2010:
Good comments - I am 500% agree with you!

+ 1 for you as-well.

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
dear ayesha a please share ur timeline.

im also waiting for ppr. we are in the same boat here. my med was done on sep 19th, 2011

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
Ranjah said:
Just one thing:

I was/am giving comments because you used bad words for my Country (I consider myself in because you said whole nation is Coward).

Send me those 20 pages via PM (SOUNDS good to you?)! btw curious why you are afraid of writing those 20 pages on this forum even though you are not afraid of hurting people feelings on this forum?

According to you, few post here and there are good - why? what happened to that purpose now?

peace.
Hi guys,

Follow this link of Mulana Tariq jamil with Kamran Khan and realize the situation of Pakistan at your own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZDUM8yjMQA

You know cream over the milk, as much as the Milk is pure, Cream is appearing thick over that. If milk is not pure cream over that is also thin. So, cream reflects the purity of milk.
In Pakistan we have Asif Ali Zardari as its the President (The Top Position as cream) and is known as most corrupt person of Pakistan . . . . . . . . . . .

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Just one thing:

peace.

Brother all I can say is that you are so vulnerable inside you that anyone can hurt you very easily ........ take care of yourself and take a chill pill, like I mentioned earlier, the argument with you or anyone is is neither worth my energy nor it is fair to other members. I can dissect your each word and wake you up without having to write 500 words with the reiteration of the same idea, there is a thing called effective communication my friend, next time you type try to exercise that........ and I still have nothing against you or anyone els here ...... I am as much in pain as you are to see our country going down ......... my expression is different than yours and I am more open to accept than to become belligerent......... now should i type Peace here or did you get it.............:):)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Brother all I can say is that you are so vulnerable inside you that anyone can hurt you very easily ........
take care of yourself and take a chill pill, like I mentioned earlier, the argument with you or anyone is is neither worth my energy nor it is fair to other members. I can dissect your each word and wake you up without having to write 500 words with the reiteration of the same idea, there is a thing called effective communication my friend, next time you type try to exercise that........ and I still have nothing against you or anyone els here ...... I am as much in pain as you are to see our country going down ......... my expression is different than yours and I am more open to accept than to become belligerent......... now should i type Peace here or did you get it.............:):)
I and so many other forum members can see your *very* effective communication, for example : PM me and .....

why not you go ahead and dissect my each word?? what happened to your courage/energy now?? Are you Coward?

I think I already did enough anatomy of your words and I am ready to do some more operations of your any future words/phrases about Pakistan.

I also think you already got so many pills from ME and Other forum members and I think, for the moment, for your good health, that's more than enough to show you your real face.

Yes indeed, you are in pain for Pakistan - what a nice, effective and impressive way you adopted to show your real pain. How come you are in pain for Pakistan when at one side you say Pakistan nation is Coward and Pakistan is Coward? What a good level of pain you showed to us... I agree you are in some real pain - go see some doc.

Now peace! :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Ranjah said:
I and so many other forum members can see your *very* effective communication, for example : PM me and .....

why not you go ahead and dissect my each word?? what happened to your courage/energy now?? Are you Coward?

I think I did enough anatomy of your words and I am ready to do some more operations of your any future words/phrases about Pakistan.

I also think you already got so many pills from ME and Other forum members and I think, for the moment, for your good health, that's more than enough to show you your real face.

Yes indeed, you are in pain for Pakistan - what a nice, effective and impressive way you adopted to show your real pain. How come you are in pain for Pakistan when at one side you say Pakistan nation is Coward and Pakistan is Coward? What a good level of pain you showed to us... I agree you are in some real pain - go see some doc.

Now peace! :)
Could you guys please stop this BS discussion. I am sick and tired of reading "I got my head up my ass" views. I got a question for both sides:

1) If people are so patriortic to Pakistan and are ready to defend any negative about the country blindly, Why are you guys leaving Pakistan to come to Canada? Wouldn't it make Pakistan a weaker nation since all of the patriortic people leaving the country and the country would be left with corrupt people only?

2) For those who are calling Pakistan a coward nation; a nation is build by its people, if the nation is coward, it makes all its citizens coward. So why would you marry a coward individual and than sponsor them to Canada? Wouldn't that result in having children who could also act like cowards in the future?

Peace out !!!

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
13 months gone since application filed.....

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
I WANT some plus++++++++ also

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

Congrats to all my friends who got PPR. I am still praying for the same. I have a question. Do TCS call before they deliver the passport to make sure that some is at home to receive it. Secondly, do they only hand-over the passport to the applicant by verifying the ID.

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
hopefully waiting for some ppr tomorow... i e-mailed them today to ask my status.. as any kinda letter should be issued to me by now... lets hope for there reply tomorow...have my fingers crossed!! Pray guys!! PPPPRRAAYY!!

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
lonly widout hubby said:
I WANT some plus++++++++ also
since ur lonely without ur husband... i gave u a +1..hehhee kiddin...
i want one toooooo.. i m also lonely without my husband :'(. +1 gguyyysssss just cuz we r away from our spouses..
thats a pat to uussss on the back for staying so far away for such a long time :-\ n still bering it...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Alhumdolillah, wife has landed safe and sound the formal procedure was simple didn't even take 5 minutes but it did take two hrs for her to come out due to heavy volume of flights and people in queue....

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Alhumdolillah, wife has landed safe and sound the formal procedure was simple didn't even take 5 minutes but it did take two hrs for her to come out due to heavy volume of flights and people in queue....
Nice to know that Wes! Wish you both a great life ahead. Ameen :)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
many congrats, May ALLAH will give you a happy married life. Keep praying for me.

wes786 said: