+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

A

alpha1980

mfawad said:
yes you can my hubby got his ppr on monday :)
what i remember i guess your hubby's PPR issued on monday 12th and you received on 14th right?

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
thank youu very much!:)
yes, we're both very excited Mashallah!!
I don't exactly know about the cargo service because one of my uncles is an agent at the Lhr Dryport so everything is getting done through his channel.

BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
congrats you must be excited!...finally beginning your life! so i had a question, what cargo service are you using wat do u suggest is goodÉ

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
:)
Thankyou, right back at you. Ameen.

Quiet Storm said:
Thanks a lot fro your wishes. Such good news feel like fresh air in this depressed forum :p
May you both live happily forever. (ameen)

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
Chalo Inshallah soon woh din bhee a jaye ga!! Ab tu almost last 5% left!! :)
No problemos, was my pleasure.. tc

ayesha_a said:
Ad soon as I get the visa yaar...just waiting for the PPR now :)
Thanks for all the help! Much appreciated :)

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
whew!! that WAS A LOT OF STEAM coming out!! LITERALLY!!

became-a-loner said:
ANSWERS

I am personally touched by your naiveness in asking these simplistic questions and inclined to ask you ......where are you from brother .... because if u were from Pakistan then you have learned answers to these questions in your grade -5 and I am sure you are much higher qualified than this level ............ indeed we are a coward nations .......... you almost forgot that we lost half of the country in a war .......... and now we are international beggars in the name of "Friends of Pakistan", if you read wikileaks news you must realize that your entire army and political leadership is kissing american feet and approaching them to get their competition reproached..... just like a child goes to Daddy to complain against siblings .......... if we were not a coward nations ....... instead of you being a Ranjah...... you would have been an active husband nor would I have become-a-loner ........ instead like Indians we would be living with our spouses......... and yes the definition of our literate person is the one who can read and write urdu ............. and our national mission impossible is get rid of urdu and learn as much English as possible since urdu is left to read poetry only otherwise it is a dead language ......... and ironically the urdu speaking people in Pakistan still call themselves Mahajir .......... I am a punjabi by the way ......... hope it answers your questions and next time you will contact a 5-grader. May Allah unite us with our spouses and make us normal beings instead of Ranjha's and loners.

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
what i remember i guess your hubby's PPR issued on monday 12th and you received on 14th right?
no it was issued on 9th n he got it on 12...n on 14 he mailed it back :)

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I can comfortably respond to all of your points but I dont want a heated debate here and better stick to the purpose of the forum ........... if you really want to discuss you can PM me

became-a-loner said:
Good Lord............. the fight was exactly what I was trying to ignore and for that reason alone I chose not to respond to iSolo but brother Ranjah took it to next level ..........anyways I am not responding to any of that nor do I owe any apology to anyone who is being at "safe distance" from reality...... in order to keep his/her "self state of denial" uninterrupted..........Call it a day please and lets keep it as immigration discussion forum (stupid forum as per brother Ranjah)
Since you mentioned my name in this post so let me reply you.

You have labelled Pakistan as a coward nation in an open forum. And you were fully aware of it. So now why are you so hesitant to face criticisms here? ..... And now you realize that it is an immigration forum not a political.... You should have realized it than when you were writing your comments about Pakistan.

Usually I don't write much on this forum but if some one will try to degrade Pakistan or Pakistanis than as a Pakistani, it's my right to reply on this open forum. No one can blame me or others to divert the forum topic.

I really appreciate Ranjah's patriotism. And I have great respect for him and for any one else who loves Pakistan and its people.

Peace

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:

You have labelled Pakistan as a coward nation in an open forum. And you were fully aware of it. So now why are you so hesitant to face criticisms here? ..... And now you realize that it is an immigration forum not a political.... You should have realized it than when you were writing your comments about Pakistan.

Usually I don't write much on this forum but if some one will try to degrade Pakistan or Pakistanis than as a Pakistani, it's my right to reply on this open forum. No one can blame me or others to divert the forum topic.

I really appreciate Ranjah's patriotism. And I have great respect for him and for any one else who loves Pakistan and its people.

Peace

brother do you realize that I dont want to have an argument with you or anyone, you may see it as a weakness but to me its not worth my energy.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
i.Solo said:

Peace
i second ur oponion ........................ u r 100% rite .......
love pakistan

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Good Lord............. the fight was exactly what I was trying to ignore and for that reason alone I chose not to respond to iSolo but brother Ranjah took it to next level ..........anyways I am not responding to any of that nor do I owe any apology to anyone who is being at "safe distance" from reality in order to keep his/her "self state of denial" uninterrupted..........Call it a day please and lets keep it as immigration discussion forum (stupid forum as per brother Ranjah)

Brother, Became a Loner,

First you think you are passing good comments on this public Forum by saying Coward word to Pakistan and then you say PM me and I will clear your points and later you think ohhh you don't want to do further discussion because fight will commence and this forum is only meant for immigration purpose. You or anyone else on this forum never said a single word when people posted You tube links or jokes. did you??? Anyone??? what happened to immigratin purpose then? You know what you want to run from this discussion [which you started] and this is what the reality is... you know from your hearth you said wrong and you hurt few of this forum's members.

Yes, I called this forum stupid on purpose and to see your loyalty about ANYTHING [I again got a good response of you:)] Seeee, maybe for the last two/three years you are the forum member and you develop some kind of loyalty to this forum and you didn't like me calling stupid to this forum. did ya?? No you didn't like that! Point is, you develop affection to things with whom you live and grow like you love your home, your immigration forum and you love your things and so do I love my Country. Its good to see your love/pain about this Forum/anything - you are getting there :).

I already told you I don't need your direct apology neither I am/was looking for one - you disgraced whole nation. It's good enough for me that only few members gave me kind support on this topic and few (true Pakistanis) members got agreed whatever I said and got disagreed whatever you said and I Solo gave few very solid and logical points. Purpose is to show you the true picture and I think that work is very well done!

Lastly: (meray bahi aap ko Firon nahi keh raha aik baat bata raha hoon. Loog youtube link paste kartay hain tu kuch tu hamra bhi haq hay iss forum par kay aik baat bata sakain ya apna point of view clear kar sakain)

Tu baat yeah hay:
Question: Firon ko loog Firon ku kehtay thay?:
Answer: Woh zalim tha aur kabhi jukta nahi tha (yani kay Firon kafi dheet tha, kabhi apni ghaltioon par sirminda nahi hota tha)!

Unfortunately (now general comment) this is in-fact a true reality, hum mein say kuch kafi educated loog Firon say bhut impressed hain aur apni kisi bhi ghlati par apologize nahi karna chatay even though 10 loog bhi un ko bata dain kay woh ghalat hain/thay phir bhi woh sirminda nahi hotay!

Jazak Allah Khair Brother
(Allah knows the best)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
brother do you realize that I dont want to have an argument with you or anyone, you may see it as a weakness but to me its not worth my energy.
If you don't want any discussion (I wouldn't call it arguments - we are not fighting here) then why at first place you used bad words for Pakistan and whole nation (including me - I am part of that nation)?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Ranjha bahii tuu dannntttt he dia.. ap bi ranjha bahi +1 la lo... ab khush
If you got hurt because of me! *I apologize*!

+1 for you as-well and I will keep adding that +1 to your profile whenever I give visit to his forum.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
If you don't want any discussion (I wouldn't call it arguments - we are not fighting here) then why at first place you used bad words for Pakistan and whole nation (including me - I am part of that nation)?

I like your passion despite my despise for your rigidity and choice of words. I am not backing off from what I said. I certainly can justify but that will take 20 pages of comments and arguments and I just feel that it will be unfair towards other users, few posts here and there are fine but more than that is unfair .......... however I do apologize for hurting anyone's feelings, that was not my intent and as a human being I feel bad hurting anyone at all. hope it helps get over your wrath.........:)