Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
sahibzada_2010 said:
Very well said.

Agreed.
By the way, our definition of being 'literate' is not 'reading and writing urdu' but someone who can sign their name in urdu...

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Wes are you in toronto? Congratulations on your wifes arrival...tell us how your 'singing at the airport' experience was hehehe hope you have a great time, happy togetherness :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
July-2010 said:
I totally agree with you Ranjah bro! Thanks for taking time and responding in detail. We should be proud of what we have and think of those who are stateless. Thinking positive is the first step towards success and Inshallah Pakistan will always progress, its just a matter of time.
If we Pakistani's will not respect its existance, who else will? we give opportunity to others specially a lady from India who is always defending her country and comparing Indians with Pakistanis and the shameful act is that I have seen a reasonable number of members agreeing with her, although everybody knows how well muslims are treated in India. Anyways, purpose is not to point fingers towards anybody/country but to understand our background. When we first came to Canada, we travelled on the same green passport. Never forget your past.

Good work Ranjah,

PS: +1 for you.
Im the lady in question ;D Allow me to enjoy my 15 seconds of fame :p

I have always supported Pakistan & have always spoken 'for' it. Please read my previous posts with an open mind.

As for how muslims are treated in India - let me assure you, we are treated very well Alhamdullilah :)

Sad post!

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
shamsia said:
Im the lady in question ;D Allow me to enjoy my 15 seconds of fame :p

I have always supported Pakistan & have always spoken 'for' it. Please read my previous posts with an open mind.

As for how muslims are treated in India - let me assure you, we are treated very well Alhamdullilah :)

Sad post!
I have thoroughly read your previous posts which made me mention you here. Any way, I do not want to get into an argument with you but you surely need to understand that you are not a part of this suffering and you should not promote your country here, as its not the right forum for that. The only positive thing in your posts is your patriotism to your country, whic is good for you.
As far as treatment of Muslims in India is concerned, all I can say is that I like your positive thinking. Good Luck!

shah7

Sep 24, 2011
my current mailing address on Ecas is not appearing correctly although i filled in the forms correctly i made the case specific inquiry through there online web system but they didnt respond or changed it wat should i do plzzzz help me anyone i corrected them yesterday and today but there was no reply and they didn't made the correction please help me thanks in advance

is it enough that i did the case specific inquiry through there web system or do i have to send them a mail through post to otify of this mistake i m really worried if they tried to send the documents on that addresss then i wud be in huge trouble cz they wont get to me then nd its completely there mistake nd thatx for the reply moreover i m applying from pakistan so plz help me regarding that .........i will be thankful to u

ok i understand i will post them my letter as soon as possible thanx for the reply can u plzzz tell me wat is the template of that letter that u send to them nd plz keep in mind that they put my address wrong on the ecas i fillied in the forms correcly i have the photocopies ov them with me nd moreover do i have to mention my file number on that letter

thank you in advance

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
shah7 said:
my current mailing address on Ecas is not appearing correctly although i filled in the forms correctly i made the case specific inquiry through there online web system but they didnt respond or changed it wat should i do plzzzz help me anyone i corrected them yesterday and today but there was no reply and they didn't made the correction please help me thanks in advance

is it enough that i did the case specific inquiry through there web system or do i have to send them a mail through post to otify of this mistake i m really worried if they tried to send the documents on that addresss then i wud be in huge trouble cz they wont get to me then nd its completely there mistake nd thatx for the reply moreover i m applying from pakistan so plz help me regarding that .........i will be thankful to u

ok i understand i will post them my letter as soon as possible thanx for the reply can u plzzz tell me wat is the template of that letter that u send to them nd plz keep in mind that they put my address wrong on the ecas i fillied in the forms correcly i have the photocopies ov them with me nd moreover do i have to mention my file number on that letter

thank you in advance
Shah7,

please print the screen where its showing the incorrect address and write them a letter with your correct address, dont forget to mention your details and signature. send the letter along with the screen shot and they will surely change it for you but it might take 3-5 weeks.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Wes are you in toronto? Congratulations on your wifes arrival...tell us how your 'singing at the airport' experience was hehehe hope you have a great time, happy togetherness :)
Thx but she doesn't land until 13:00 oclock Still about 6hrs or so...And no singing :) :p

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
July-2010 said:
I have thoroughly read your previous posts which made me mention you here. Any way, I do not want to get into an argument with you but you surely need to understand that you are not a part of this suffering and you should not promote your country here, as its not the right forum for that. The only positive thing in your posts is your patriotism to your country, whic is good for you.
As far as treatment of Muslims in India is concerned, all I can say is that I like your positive thinking. Good Luck!
I have never promoted my country here. And I'm sorry I offered my empathy & sympathy to Pakistan. I can see its not needed or deserved. But I shall continue to believe that there are still good people out there who are willing to look at the bigger picture. Hence, I continue my patronage to this forum and thread. Live with it! :p

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
shamsia said:
I have never promoted my country here. And I'm sorry I offered my empathy & sympathy to Pakistan. I can see its not needed or deserved.
I am sorry but nobody asked for your sympathy or empathy. We are more than capable of facing our problems and may also fight back where needed, Its just a matter of time. I didn't mean to offend you but things were getting complex!

Lets come back to the topic now: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
July-2010 said:
I am sorry but nobody asked for your sympathy or empathy. We are more than capable of facing our problems and may also fight back where needed, Its just a matter of time. I didn't mean to offend you but things were getting complex!

Lets come back to the topic now: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010
I know, silly me, why should I care? All the best!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Lord............. the fight was exactly what I was trying to ignore and for that reason alone I chose not to respond to iSolo but brother Ranjah took it to next level ..........anyways I am not responding to any of that nor do I owe any apology to anyone who is being at "safe distance" from reality in order to keep his/her "self state of denial" uninterrupted..........Call it a day please and lets keep it as immigration discussion forum (stupid forum as per brother Ranjah)