+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
wes786 said:
Alhumdolillah, wife has landed safe and sound the formal procedure was simple didn't even take 5 minutes but it did take two hrs for her to come out due to heavy volume of flights and people in queue....
Congratulations Wes . . . . ! May Allah bless you and you have a blessed married life.
You know, when last time I came back from Pakistan it took me about 3 hours to get my luggage . . . . . . . .

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
Ranjah bro!

I think there is no point yalling at dead ears. Let them live there for another 5-10 yaers and then they will realize what your home country means to you.

Its just like parents, you realize their importance when you loose them. God help us all to understand our roots. Aameen! If you abuse your past, its exactly like spitting at sky with the obvious outcome.

I do understand some members do not like this discussion but we are not the ones who initiated and its way better than those useless discussions where you discuss about coffee, shawarmas and even gifts for upcoming birthdays. NO OFFENCE, but its true.

Sorry if i offended any body but please do not call Ranjha's explaination "BS", because he is the person out of all that crowd who took initiative to mobilize the forum members to write letters in the past (If you guys remember) and the faster process that you are witnessing now a days can be a result of that.

And he is the person who took time to respond in detail to all those stupid concepts. If you dont like your back, you certainly can't do anything about it. Live with it guys, unless you believe in "Punar Janam" (another life after death) then pray to God to make you Indian-American-Canadian or whatever you idealize next time.

The reason I am supporting Ranjha is that he has always behaved maturely on this forum and I never saw him involved in stupid and useless arguments/fights. His response to those posts was very obvious and understandable, because he knows his values.

Long Live Pakistan and I will go to any extent to make sure nobody abuses my (and fortunately or unfortunately your;s as well) country.

That being said, I would like to say No more arguments please! lets come back to the purpose. Regards!

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
Alhumdolillah, wife has landed safe and sound the formal procedure was simple didn't even take 5 minutes but it did take two hrs for her to come out due to heavy volume of flights and people in queue....
congrats wes bro...really happy for you and your wife!!!

please remember us in your prayers :)

Have a wonderful life ahead

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
amnafahad4life said:
hopefully waiting for some ppr tomorow... i e-mailed them today to ask my status.. as any kinda letter should be issued to me by now... lets hope for there reply tomorow...have my fingers crossed!! Pray guys!! PPPPRRAAYY!!
inshAllah u would hear good news this week sis!! will remember to pray for u in my prayers today.

have u ordered caips to find out where your case is right now???

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
guys our exact 18 months in islamabad have already passed.. please pray that we also hear some good news this week..

May we all hear some good news this week Ameen!!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
guys our exact 18 months in islamabad have already passed.. please pray that we also hear some good news this week..

InshaAllah!

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
saggit19 said:

Aameen! Wish you all the best saggit and I am sure you will recieve Re-Med + PPR within a week or so Inshallah! Its been really long for you now, All the best.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Ranjah said:
July2010: Brother, thanks for the support and kind words - appreciated (May Allah bless you - Ameen).

Scraper brother: Welcome you on the forum and thanks for your +1. I have added +1 to your profile as a welcome treat :).

All:

No one is perfect here but we shouldn't stay silent on things which doesn't make sense to us. Speak out and you will find more voices around you who could have same feeling like you do.

For the last 3-4 months I was keeping my status as silent reader but last Friday I read Mr. Loner comments about Pakistan and I got completely shocked and I couldn't stop myself in writing and asking about his comments.

I think I have found more than enough voices in support and that's what my purpose was: i.e. to show and tell Mr. Loner that Pakistan/Pakistani nation is not coward and there are People out there who still have great great great respect in their hearts for Pakistan.

I thank to Allah for getting all support and kind words from July 2010 brother and other Forum members.

My fond respect to you all.
Allah knows the best!
HEY MR

EVERYONE KNOW WHERE PAKISTAN IS STANDING TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ..............

i just want to say ... " we live in a socity where trUTH IS HIDDENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ( UNDER TRADITIONS , RELIGION , POLITCIS ) N LIES PREVIAL OPENLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....................

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
HEY MR

EVERYONE KNOW WHERE PAKISTAN IS STANDING TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ..............

i just want to say ... " we live in a socity where trUTH IS HIDDENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ( UNDER TRADITIONS , RELIGION , POLITCIS ) N LIES PREVIAL OPENLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....................
Hello Sister,
Yes, I know and I didn't talk about those issues. Issues are there and I am not denying that true fact. Pakistan needs our support in handling issues.

Btw..good thing is, Pakistan is still surviving and dealing with those issues somehow or the other. I am pretty confident that one day our bad politicians will go away too!

May Allah bless you!

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
congratz wes bhi so happy for you two

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Assalam o alikum wr wb to all my lovely Friends.

How is everyone doing.What up to all of you.....anyone who got Visa stumped...Congrats to him/her in adavnce...

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Congratulations on your visa accepted for your wife .....MAY YOU GUYS LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Please Kep all of us in your prayers..

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Let see what will monday bring for us hope alot of good news .......

my husband adresse was missing since a month then it was back on ecase friday and now agian since Saturday nite adress is not showing .....
mfawad said:
yes you can my hubby got his ppr on monday :)

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
HEY MR

An artist once painted a painting of his life, toiling hard for months. when he was finished, he tangled that in the city's main boulevard with a caption "This is my master piece, If any one thinks of anything wrong with this painting, Please give your comments at the bottom", Next morning there were tons of writing from people about people that this painting should be that way and bla bla bla....

Artist didn’t get dejected, he hanged the same painting next day with a caption "If you think there is something wrong with the painting, Please make corrections"... and tell you what? None wrote or did anything.

It’s far too easy to point out weaknesses Sweetheart. Everyone knows that, you talk about 5th grade somewhere, heck my 5 years old nephew knows what’s wrong. Trouble is, That’s all people do, pointing out baddies, have you EVER, EVER, tried to change your philosophy to "Ok, we have this damn problem now, lets just fix this". No.

All bunch of Morons, who come here, throw in some spicy lines about Pakistan this, Pakistan that, something that everyone knows, even if someone don’t, can find inside out about us here, Thanks to this utter naïve-ness of our intellects.

This society isn’t some vague thing, and its creation of none other but you all lot, why being product of this society? Why not make it our/your product? Instead of answering/quoting me here, ask your self, in your life, how much changes you have brought? Or tried to, in this society that we always complain about?

I respect you lot, and honestly astonished by your wits, M.H.R, everyone knows whats wrong, now I could be glad that instead of climbing up the roof and shouting about it, one can even only think, if nothing else, to fix this? Can you? Anyone? Anyone has the courage?

As a final note, we all believe in some common values, the values which are stronger then the rest of the world, If you are true to your values, and believe by heart in the power you have invested your faith in, then walking away from your inner dark forces is not an option anymore, you got to fight em.

And not to mention, It was just one person to stand against the whole world to promote these noble values, He got his message saved for all of us forever didn’t he? No complains that time dear, Just actions.

So! Do you believe in your values?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still_Not_Getting_Any said:
An artist once painted a painting of his life, toiling hard for months. when he was finished, he tangled that in the city's main boulevard with a caption "This is my master piece, If any one thinks of anything wrong with this painting, Please give your comments at the bottom", Next morning there were tons of writing from people about people that this painting should be that way and bla bla bla....

Artist didn't get dejected, he hanged the same painting next day with a caption "If you think there is something wrong with the painting, Please make corrections"... and tell you what? None wrote or did anything.

It's far too easy to point out weaknesses Sweetheart. Everyone knows that, you talk about 5th grade somewhere, heck my 5 years old nephew knows what's wrong. Trouble is, That's all people do, pointing out baddies, have you EVER, EVER, tried to change your philosophy to "Ok, we have this damn problem now, lets just fix this". No.

All bunch of Morons, who come here, throw in some spicy lines about Pakistan this, Pakistan that, something that everyone knows, even if someone don't, can find inside out about us here, Thanks to this utter naïve-ness of our intellects.

This society isn't some vague thing, and its creation of none other but you all lot, why being product of this society? Why not make it our/your product? Instead of answering/quoting me here, ask your self, in your life, how much changes you have brought? Or tried to, in this society that we always complain about?

I respect you lot, and honestly astonished by your wits, M.H.R, everyone knows whats wrong, now I could be glad that instead of climbing up the roof and shouting about it, one can even only think, if nothing else, to fix this? Can you? Anyone? Anyone has the courage?

As a final note, we all believe in some common values, the values which are stronger then the rest of the world, If you are true to your values, and believe by heart in the power you have invested your faith in, then walking away from your inner dark forces is not an option anymore, you got to fight em.

And not to mention, It was just one person to stand against the whole world to promote these noble values, He got his message saved for all of us forever didn't he? No complains that time dear, Just actions.

So! Do you believe in your values?
Very well said! :)

+1 for you!!!
I am sad about the fact that there is no '+5' button that I could hit :)