Nousheen1---------->15-JUN-2011 -------->Husband -------->
alpha1980---------->17-JUN-2011 -------->Husband -------->
saifsmarty---------->18-JUN-2011 -------->Husband -------->
n2nadir-------------->20-JUN-2011
how_much_longer-->23-JUN-2011
Tor-wi--------------->24-JUN-2011 -------->Husband -------->
ainy inam------------>04-JUL-2011 --------> Wife -------->
wish he was here---->25-JUL-2011

Only Wife cases are receiving PPR in average two month after remedical............ Husband pay yaaa rule lagooo nahin hota :-\ ??? :eek: :mad:
Ainyyyy YOUR TURN NEXT.........

H

humpakwatan

wes786 said:
Assalam-O-Alaikum dear brothers and sisters,

By the grace of Allah almighty, and the supports and duas from all my brothers and sisters on this forum I would like to share the greatest news that I received in the last year and a half of this immigration process. MY WIFE HAS RECEIVED HER PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY :D I am so happy and relieved today that you wouldn't understand. All prayers are payed off in this beloved month of Ramadan and I am very thankfull to Allah and I pray for all that everyone get through this soon InshAllah. I also would like to thank you all for the support I have received from all of you. Below is my complete timeline for the records:

Almost 19 months since the application sent.

24/01/2010: Application Sent to Mississauga
16/07/2010: Extra Supporting Documents & Proof of VISIT Sent Voluntarily
22/02/2011: Re-PCC, IMM & Suppelementary Form Request
25/05/2011: Re-Medical Request
13/06/2011: Medicals Done
11/08/2011: Passport Request

This is the 3rd time my wife's address disappeared from eCAS and she received her PPR today. 1st time it disappeared she received re-PCC, 2nd time it happened she received reMedical.

Keep me and all in your prayers...
JazakAllah Khair

P.S. I am not going anywhere, I will stick around and help people like I always try to do so don't think that I will leave you all alone naaa aahh, not gonna happen! :) And InshAllah each and everyone of you will get a chance to announce this greatest news. I think I am still dreaming! Seriously! WOW...
I am so glad for you Wes! Bohot bohot Mubarik ho appko aur apki wife ko! Thank you for helping us all get through our anxieties by answering our countless questions to the best of your knowledge. Keep us in your prayers! Early REAL Eid mubarik!

T

tweety44

wes786 said:

By the grace of Allah almighty, and the supports and duas from all my brothers and sisters on this forum I would like to share the greatest news that I received in the last year and a half of this immigration process. MY WIFE HAS RECEIVED HER PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY :D I am so happy and relieved today that you wouldn't understand. All prayers are payed off in this beloved month of Ramadan and I am very thankfull to Allah and I pray for all that everyone get through this soon InshAllah. I also would like to thank you all for the support I have received from all of you. Below is my complete timeline for the records:

This is the 3rd time my wife's address disappeared from eCAS and she received her PPR today. 1st time it disappeared she received re-PCC, 2nd time it happened she received reMedical.

JazakAllah Khair

P.S. I am not going anywhere, I will stick around and help people like I always try to do so don't think that I will leave you all alone naaa aahh, not gonna happen! :) And InshAllah each and everyone of you will get a chance to announce this greatest news. I think I am still dreaming! Seriously! WOW...

heyy congratulations.. bohot bohot mubarak ho apko.. main ne dekha hai ke ap sirf aik insaan ho forum pe jis ne logon ki bohot help ki hai.. aur unke har question ka reply kia hai. i think yeh usi ka gift hai ALLAH ki taraf se.. im so happy 4 u.. hopefully hum bhi jaldi is mushkil se baahir ajaen.. remember us in ur prayers..

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

Mashallah Mashallah so happy for u man, u been around helping everyone on this forum showing great spirit, just a few days ago i shared my feeling with the forum about possible bunch of PPR's along the way remember? U r the first lucky one i think lets see who follows!!

Keep up the good work

May God have His Blessings on ur family
Ameen

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but my wife's address has dissapered its been a while but havent gotten remed request yet even though they mentioned that they sent it!

H

humpakwatan

DodgeCharger said:
but my wife's address has dissapered its been a while but havent gotten remed request yet even though they mentioned that they sent it!
You should prolly followup with them and tell them that you never received it. Maybe they can email you a copy?

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

waoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo congratulations a lot.............................i m so happy for u

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wheather is awsom and so romantic in karachi :)but i m missingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg my hubby a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :'( :mad: :'(
mujhay ppr kub aye geeeeeeeeeee??????????

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

O MY GOD..that is big newssssssssssssssss..wes congratssssssssssssssssssssssss so so happy for u ...
plz pray for me also its the 20th month now :(

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
wes786 said:
Congrats WesBhai
i told u that ur wife will be wit u by eid or ur Wedding Anniversary :p
I cant imagine how ur feeling right now but u deserve it :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

Wes brother ............ I am really happy to read the best news of this morning ......... Please continue to help people here, you are in all of their prayers

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

OMG finallyyyyy lol Congratulations brother...you have been so strong and such a great support for all of us..I am very very happy to read this... ;D plz stick around here for all of us..