Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
wes786 said:
Assalam-O-Alaikum dear brothers and sisters,

By the grace of Allah almighty, and the supports and duas from all my brothers and sisters on this forum I would like to share the greatest news that I received in the last year and a half of this immigration process. MY WIFE HAS RECEIVED HER PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY :D I am so happy and relieved today that you wouldn't understand. All prayers are payed off in this beloved month of Ramadan and I am very thankfull to Allah and I pray for all that everyone get through this soon InshAllah. I also would like to thank you all for the support I have received from all of you. Below is my complete timeline for the records:

Almost 19 months since the application sent.

24/01/2010: Application Sent to Mississauga
16/07/2010: Extra Supporting Documents & Proof of VISIT Sent Voluntarily
22/02/2011: Re-PCC, IMM & Suppelementary Form Request
25/05/2011: Re-Medical Request
13/06/2011: Medicals Done
11/08/2011: Passport Request

This is the 3rd time my wife's address disappeared from eCAS and she received her PPR today. 1st time it disappeared she received re-PCC, 2nd time it happened she received reMedical.

Keep me and all in your prayers...
JazakAllah Khair

P.S. I am not going anywhere, I will stick around and help people like I always try to do so don't think that I will leave you all alone naaa aahh, not gonna happen! :) And InshAllah each and everyone of you will get a chance to announce this greatest news. I think I am still dreaming! Seriously! WOW...
Congrats Wes! MashAllah se...you fully deserved this news, wish you all the best!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
WSalam
MashaALLAH Heartiest Congratulations bro.
Really Happy for ya man! Happy Togetherness
This is really the reward of the help you have been doing for the PPl here. God Bless you man! & my best wishes

PS: Jus 1 thing if you could plz tell if PPR is received thru TCS or Pakistan Post?

wes786 said:

By the grace of Allah almighty, and the supports and duas from all my brothers and sisters on this forum I would like to share the greatest news that I received in the last year and a half of this immigration process. MY WIFE HAS RECEIVED HER PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY :D I am so happy and relieved today that you wouldn't understand. All prayers are payed off in this beloved month of Ramadan and I am very thankfull to Allah and I pray for all that everyone get through this soon InshAllah. I also would like to thank you all for the support I have received from all of you. Below is my complete timeline for the records:

This is the 3rd time my wife's address disappeared from eCAS and she received her PPR today. 1st time it disappeared she received re-PCC, 2nd time it happened she received reMedical.

JazakAllah Khair

P.S. I am not going anywhere, I will stick around and help people like I always try to do so don't think that I will leave you all alone naaa aahh, not gonna happen! :) And InshAllah each and everyone of you will get a chance to announce this greatest news. I think I am still dreaming! Seriously! WOW...

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

my husband and I were 99.9% sure that you'd get the ppr this week..we felt so sure of it..and there it is!!

mashAllah great news!! congrats to u and to ur wife. u seem like a really nice person and Allah will reward u for that.

inshAllah u'll get back the passport back before end of Ramadan..inshAllah :)

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Many Congratulation wes.... Mubarak hoo.... This is your EID gift of Allah for you my brother.... ;D

Thats what I was saying about address disappearing but many of our forum didn't believe it. Mine disappeared i got something from CIC now my address is continuously disappeared since July and am sure my file is continuously in review state..

Please remember me in your prays brother...

wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Thank you both :) I specially pray and wish that you both get together really really soon. I know you guys are from March 2010 as well and i know how tough this time is. InshAllah bro, you will hear the good news soon too my special prayers are with you. PPR came through TCS and my cousin's last week came through TCS as well.

saggit_16 said:
WSalam
MashaALLAH Heartiest Congratulations bro.
Really Happy for ya man! Happy Togetherness
This is really the reward of the help you have been doing for the PPl here. God Bless you man! & my best wishes

PS: Jus 1 thing if you could plz tell if PPR is received thru TCS or Pakistan Post?
saggit19 said:
my husband and I were 99.9% sure that you'd get the ppr this week..we felt so sure of it..and there it is!!

mashAllah great news!! congrats to u and to ur wife. u seem like a really nice person and Allah will reward u for that.

inshAllah u'll get back the passport back before end of Ramadan..inshAllah :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BabarShah said:
Many Many Congratulation wes.... Mubarak hoo.... This is your EID gift of Allah for you my brother.... ;D

Thats what I was saying about address disappearing but many of our forum didn't believe it. Mine disappeared i got something from CIC now my address is continuously disappeared since July and am sure my file is continuously in review state..

Please remember me in your prays brother...
You are in my special prayers too bro, I know you have been waiting for way too long and it should be over for you soon too InshAllah.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Recently Done With Re-medicals & Waiting for PPR

Sunshine girl -------> 00-DEC-2010
Ali_427-------------->00-APR-2011---->PPR---->06-AUG-2011
BabarShah---------->09-MAY-2011
KAAMIA72----------->10-MAY-2011---->PPR---->22-JUL-2011
mfawad------------->12-MAY-2011
tkaa----------------->19-MAY-2011
Djz------------------>03-JUN-2011
khan82 ------------->13-JUN-2011
wes786 ------------->13-JUN-2011----->PPR---->11-AUG-2011
Nousheen1---------->15-JUN-2011
alpha1980---------->17-JUN-2011
saifsmarty---------->18-JUN-2011
n2nadir-------------->20-JUN-2011
how_much_longer-->23-JUN-2011
Tor-wi--------------->24-JUN-2011
ainy inam------------>04-JUL-2011
wish he was here---->25-JUL-2011

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thanks a bunch Bro Really Nice of you :)
Btw If you ever happen to come to GTA you can come to visit us anytime. 'll stay in touch

wes786 said:
Thank you both :) I specially pray and wish that you both get together really really soon. I know you guys are from March 2010 as well and i know how tough this time is. InshAllah bro, you will hear the good news soon too my special prayers are with you. PPR came through TCS and my cousin's last week came through TCS as well.

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Sunshine girl -------> 00-DEC-2010-------->Husband -------->
Ali_427-------------->00-APR-2011--------> WIFE -------->PPR---->06-AUG-2011
BabarShah---------->09-MAY-2011 -------->Husband -------->
KAAMIA72----------->10-MAY-2011--------> WIFE -------->PPR---->22-JUL-2011
khan82 ------------->13-JUN-2011 ------->Husband------>
wes786 ------------->13-JUN-2011 -------->WIFE -------->PPR---->11-AUG-2011
Nousheen1---------->15-JUN-2011 -------->Husband -------->
alpha1980---------->17-JUN-2011 -------->Husband -------->
saifsmarty---------->18-JUN-2011 -------->Husband -------->
Tor-wi--------------->24-JUN-2011 -------->Husband -------->
ainy inam------------>04-JUL-2011 --------> Wife -------->

Only Wife cases are receiving PPR in average two month after remedical............ Husband pay yaaa rule lagooo nahin hota :-\ ??? :eek: :mad:

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats you gave me hope.....
wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit_16 said:
Thanks a bunch Bro Really Nice of you :)
Btw If you ever happen to come to GTA you can come to visit us anytime. 'll stay in touch
Most definately bro, I got you on facebook so we will definately meet one day InshAllah.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Good observation bro, who knows which protocols they are following :S

BabarShah said:

Sunshine girl -------> 00-DEC-2010-------->Husband -------->
Ali_427-------------->00-APR-2011--------> WIFE -------->PPR---->06-AUG-2011
BabarShah---------->09-MAY-2011 -------->Husband -------->
KAAMIA72----------->10-MAY-2011--------> WIFE -------->PPR---->22-JUL-2011
khan82 ------------->13-JUN-2011 ------->Husband------>
wes786 ------------->13-JUN-2011 -------->WIFE -------->PPR---->11-AUG-2011
Nousheen1---------->15-JUN-2011 -------->Husband -------->
alpha1980---------->17-JUN-2011 -------->Husband -------->
saifsmarty---------->18-JUN-2011 -------->Husband -------->
Tor-wi--------------->24-JUN-2011 -------->Husband -------->
ainy inam------------>04-JUL-2011 --------> Wife -------->

Only Wife cases are receiving PPR in average two month after remedical............ Husband pay yaaa rule lagooo nahin hota :-\ ??? :eek: :mad:

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

Congratulations to you and your wife from across the border!!

May Allah unite you guys soon now. Ameen :) So happy for you!

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

Waoeeeeeeeeeee ... Congrattsssssssss