+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should mail them and ask them what is going on with your file...if they have send her a remed they will let you :) InshAllah its on its way
DodgeCharger said:
but my wife's address has dissapered its been a while but havent gotten remed request yet even though they mentioned that they sent it!

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INSHALLAH soon...you know i learn one thing tht being sad and stressing about what going to happen and when? wont make any difference...i know its so hard but honestly we just have to be happy and strong and pray tht we are with our love one soon , until tht jus be positive, and when the time comes you will be with your husband...and my husband will be here with me :) INSHALLAH
ainy inam said:
wheather is awsom and so romantic in karachi :)but i m missingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg my hubby a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :'( :mad: :'(
mujhay ppr kub aye geeeeeeeeeee??????????

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Congrads bro inshallah everyone will get there PPR a requests as eid gift may ALLAH help us all pass through this tough time

wes786 said:
Assalam-O-Alaikum dear brothers and sisters,

By the grace of Allah almighty, and the supports and duas from all my brothers and sisters on this forum I would like to share the greatest news that I received in the last year and a half of this immigration process. MY WIFE HAS RECEIVED HER PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY :D I am so happy and relieved today that you wouldn't understand. All prayers are payed off in this beloved month of Ramadan and I am very thankfull to Allah and I pray for all that everyone get through this soon InshAllah. I also would like to thank you all for the support I have received from all of you. Below is my complete timeline for the records:

Almost 19 months since the application sent.

24/01/2010: Application Sent to Mississauga
16/07/2010: Extra Supporting Documents & Proof of VISIT Sent Voluntarily
22/02/2011: Re-PCC, IMM & Suppelementary Form Request
25/05/2011: Re-Medical Request
13/06/2011: Medicals Done
11/08/2011: Passport Request

This is the 3rd time my wife's address disappeared from eCAS and she received her PPR today. 1st time it disappeared she received re-PCC, 2nd time it happened she received reMedical.

Keep me and all in your prayers...
JazakAllah Khair

P.S. I am not going anywhere, I will stick around and help people like I always try to do so don't think that I will leave you all alone naaa aahh, not gonna happen! :) And InshAllah each and everyone of you will get a chance to announce this greatest news. I think I am still dreaming! Seriously! WOW...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:

By the grace of Allah almighty, and the supports and duas from all my brothers and sisters on this forum I would like to share the greatest news that I received in the last year and a half of this immigration process. MY WIFE HAS RECEIVED HER PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY :D I am so happy and relieved today that you wouldn't understand. All prayers are payed off in this beloved month of Ramadan and I am very thankfull to Allah and I pray for all that everyone get through this soon InshAllah. I also would like to thank you all for the support I have received from all of you. Below is my complete timeline for the records:

This is the 3rd time my wife's address disappeared from eCAS and she received her PPR today. 1st time it disappeared she received re-PCC, 2nd time it happened she received reMedical.

JazakAllah Khair

P.S. I am not going anywhere, I will stick around and help people like I always try to do so don't think that I will leave you all alone naaa aahh, not gonna happen! :) And InshAllah each and everyone of you will get a chance to announce this greatest news. I think I am still dreaming! Seriously! WOW...
A BIG BIG CONGRATS Wes Bhai .. I am really really happy for you yaar. Its the day you waited for sooooo long and I can imagine how happy you would be right now. InshAllah the Visa would come quick, so your wife could be with you for this EID :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:

Salam soooooooooo Happy for you wes brother may Allah keep you both happy rest of life Inshallah and you enjoy your Eid with bahbi jee Allah kary sub ka kaam hojaye issi Ramadan mai Inshallah bhut bhut congratsss karo meri tarf say bahbi ko Inshallah ke soon she receive her passport with Visa Just Wes bro if you dont mind to tell me when the letter was issue from CHC and how many days it take to arrive

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Just like to request from all MEMBERS to Share there timelines on the leftside under there names or on the bottom so the new members can estimate how long it takes for CHC-- Islamabad responds for re-PCC, IMM forms, re--MEDICAL AND PPR that will be a great help

Jazak ALLAH

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

Hello wes786 brother, many many congratulations!!! I am so happy 4 u:)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair
This point gives me hope since my husband address is also disappeard from last two week from ecase Inshallah we will get PPR soon I Hope please every one pray for us

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
khan82 said:
This point gives me hope since my husband address is also disappeard from last two week from ecase Inshallah we will get PPR soon I Hope please every one pray for us
As I said yesterday, all those who are done with the Re-med and whoz address disappeared recently would soon get the PPR InshAllah :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Danny4450 said:
As I said yesterday, all those who are done with the Re-med and whoz address disappeared recently would soon get the PPR InshAllah :)
Allah kary Inshallah Thank youuuuuuuu soooooooooo much Danny bro Allah kary ke ap ka be PPR bhut jaldi ajaye Inshallah
Actually I like your Visa Office Name hahahaha Slowestabad hahhahaha

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
became-a-loner said:
May Allah grants you courage to face the challenges and bestow health upon your husband ......... I would say if he has already advised them, better not try to make a point out of it ............ otherwise it will feel like a medical crises and they wont be happy bringing someone here who is going to cost their taxpayers ............. although they feel free to splurge away our tax dollars on buying jet fighters and serving criminals in jails with meals, exercise, health care, sports activities, security and TV channels but our overseas spouses dont quality for such generosity and in particular not a Pakistani spouse
i think u might have misunderstood my husband is my sponsor and HE has MS. by the grace of god he is still working and is now on medication. Im a doctor by profession currently not working because i just had my daughter. Both of us dont plan on being a burden on taxpayers money but we do need each other in this tough time both for emotional and physical support.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
khan82 said:
Allah kary Inshallah Thank youuuuuuuu soooooooooo much Danny bro Allah kary ke ap ka be PPR bhut jaldi ajaye Inshallah
Actually I like your Visa Office Name hahahaha Slowestabad hahhahaha
InshAllah InshAllah :)

Well CHC Islamabad office left me with no choice but to make fun of them :D

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

That is terrific news. Ur input has nbeen very helpful to everyone on this form. MAY allah bless u 2 folds for all the help u have given everyone!

how_much_longer

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Wes! Great news! Wishing you both all the best for the future.
Your news has given alot of hope to the rest of us still waiting after re-meds

wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how_much_longer said:
Congrats Wes! Great news! Wishing you both all the best for the future.
Your news has given alot of hope to the rest of us still waiting after re-meds
Congratulations Wes for getting the PPR. My address has disappeared too and I got my remed done on 25th July. They received the Re-med on 8th August and since then the address has disappeared. If you remember, they asked for me to voluntarily submit my passport which I did along with the remed receipt. I hope they are planning to endorse the Visa on my passport and that I'll get it during the Holy month of Ramadan, IA.