became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
i think u might have misunderstood my husband is my sponsor and HE has MS. by the grace of god he is still working and is now on medication. Im a doctor by profession currently not working because i just had my daughter. Both of us dont plan on being a burden on taxpayers money but we do need each other in this tough time both for emotional and physical support.

Sorry for the misunderstanding I thought he is the sponsored spouse, it should be fine in this case.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
zs101 said:
Congratulations Wes for getting the PPR. My address has disappeared too and I got my remed done on 25th July. They received the Re-med on 8th August and since then the address has disappeared. If you remember, they asked for me to voluntarily submit my passport which I did along with the remed receipt. I hope they are planning to endorse the Visa on my passport and that I'll get it during the Holy month of Ramadan, IA.
InshAllah :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Assalam-O-Alaikum dear brothers and sisters,

By the grace of Allah almighty, and the supports and duas from all my brothers and sisters on this forum I would like to share the greatest news that I received in the last year and a half of this immigration process. MY WIFE HAS RECEIVED HER PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY :D I am so happy and relieved today that you wouldn't understand. All prayers are payed off in this beloved month of Ramadan and I am very thankfull to Allah and I pray for all that everyone get through this soon InshAllah. I also would like to thank you all for the support I have received from all of you. Below is my complete timeline for the records:

Almost 19 months since the application sent.

24/01/2010: Application Sent to Mississauga
16/07/2010: Extra Supporting Documents & Proof of VISIT Sent Voluntarily
22/02/2011: Re-PCC, IMM & Suppelementary Form Request
25/05/2011: Re-Medical Request
13/06/2011: Medicals Done
11/08/2011: Passport Request

This is the 3rd time my wife's address disappeared from eCAS and she received her PPR today. 1st time it disappeared she received re-PCC, 2nd time it happened she received reMedical.

Keep me and all in your prayers...
JazakAllah Khair

P.S. I am not going anywhere, I will stick around and help people like I always try to do so don't think that I will leave you all alone naaa aahh, not gonna happen! :) And InshAllah each and everyone of you will get a chance to announce this greatest news. I think I am still dreaming! Seriously! WOW...
CONGRATES WES BHAI 2 U N UR WIFE SO HAPPY FOR U ,,,,THE WAY U SAID EVERYTHING SUPERB,,,,,,THE WAY U HELPED AMAZING! :D

Vick h

Feb 21, 2011
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

By the grace of Allah almighty, and the supports and duas from all my brothers and sisters on this forum I would like to share the greatest news that I received in the last year and a half of this immigration process. MY WIFE HAS RECEIVED HER PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY :D I am so happy and relieved today that you wouldn't understand. All prayers are payed off in this beloved month of Ramadan and I am very thankfull to Allah and I pray for all that everyone get through this soon InshAllah. I also would like to thank you all for the support I have received from all of you. Below is my complete timeline for the records:

This is the 3rd time my wife's address disappeared from eCAS and she received her PPR today. 1st time it disappeared she received re-PCC, 2nd time it happened she received reMedical.

JazakAllah Khair

P.S. I am not going anywhere, I will stick around and help people like I always try to do so don't think that I will leave you all alone naaa aahh, not gonna happen! :) And InshAllah each and everyone of you will get a chance to announce this greatest news. I think I am still dreaming! Seriously! WOW...

Arry wahh !! ... many many congratz buddy !! ... :D .... m soo very happy to hear a gud news from ur side :D because you are one of the nicest, patient and most helpful person on this forum IMO. ... have a gr8 life ahead and happy togetherness !! ;D

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
I saw you write a long post and i thought to myself...could it finally be? did his wife get her ppr?? and i read it and i also said alhamdulillah to Allah for giving you this wonderful news :) MashaAllah i am so happy for the both of you :)

just dont leave us ok..we need you too! lol

wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
WOW so overwhelmed to see all the compliments, duas, support from each and everyone of you. They mean alot! I alway tell my wife that I have another family on the internet from all over Canada/Pakistan/Afghanistan where I go to get support when I am feeling down or when I am depressed. Since there are a lot of posts to reply I am just going to reply you all in one post :p So thankyou all for the best wishes and support including:
pappah, mafia, flyfish, syedgj, fazaidi, the saggits, babar, mfawad, shamsia, alpha1980, humpakwatan, tweety44, DodgeCharger, ainy inam, Humaumair, R.Mujgani, became-a-loner, tor-wi, khaligah5, Danny 4450, khan82, sunshine girl, stuckhere, how_much-longer, za101, and sawera.

You will all hear the good news one day InshALlah, stay strong, be positive and have faith in Allah. My prayers are always with you all. I specially pray for Saifsmarty, BabarShah, Humaumair, Sunshine girl, and the Saggits that they get through this torture very very soon InshAllah followed by the rest that are waiting.

As mentioned, I will still be coming here helping like I normally do, if you need to ask me something in PM feel free to send me a message and I will reply as soon as possible.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Congratulations Wes for getting the PPR. My address has disappeared too and I got my remed done on 25th July. They received the Re-med on 8th August and since then the address has disappeared. If you remember, they asked for me to voluntarily submit my passport which I did along with the remed receipt. I hope they are planning to endorse the Visa on my passport and that I'll get it during the Holy month of Ramadan, IA.
Yes I remember your case, don't worry if they have received your medical results then its just a matter of assessing it and stamping VISA on your passport. It will be over for you very very soon InshAllah...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Salam soooooooooo Happy for you wes brother may Allah keep you both happy rest of life Inshallah and you enjoy your Eid with bahbi jee Allah kary sub ka kaam hojaye issi Ramadan mai Inshallah bhut bhut congratsss karo meri tarf say bahbi ko Inshallah ke soon she receive her passport with Visa Just Wes bro if you dont mind to tell me when the letter was issue from CHC and how many days it take to arrive
Thankyou khan sis, you were one of the best supporters i know, you gave me courage to fight through this and made me get very very closer to Allah. I pray that your husband receives his PPR as well in this Ramadan and you guys get together soon too InshAllah. Ameen!

The letter was dated August 8th, but it was mailed out on the 10th via TCS and she received it on the 11th. Let me know if you have any more questions.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
WOW so overwhelmed to see all the compliments, duas, support from each and everyone of you. They mean alot! I alway tell my wife that I have another family on the internet from all over Canada/Pakistan/Afghanistan where I go to get support when I am feeling down or when I am depressed. Since there are a lot of posts to reply I am just going to reply you all in one post :p So thankyou all for the best wishes and support including:
pappah, mafia, flyfish, syedgj, fazaidi, the saggits, babar, mfawad, shamsia, alpha1980, humpakwatan, tweety44, DodgeCharger, ainy inam, Humaumair, R.Mujgani, became-a-loner, tor-wi, khaligah5, Danny 4450, khan82, sunshine girl, stuckhere, how_much-longer, za101, and sawera.

You will all hear the good news one day InshALlah, stay strong, be positive and have faith in Allah. My prayers are always with you all. I specially pray for Saifsmarty, BabarShah, Humaumair, Sunshine girl, and the Saggits that they get through this torture very very soon InshAllah followed by the rest that are waiting.

As mentioned, I will still be coming here helping like I normally do, if you need to ask me something in PM feel free to send me a message and I will reply as soon as possible.
party tym u have to give all of us a treat bhai,,,, :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
This point gives me hope since my husband address is also disappeard from last two week from ecase Inshallah we will get PPR soon I Hope please every one pray for us
I really hope its not just a glitch or coincedence for some of us and not the other. It has happened to alot of applicants and alot of the applicants havn't received any requests after this happens to their addresses so I still can't be sure if it really is what we think it is or is it just a coincedence :S still very confused!

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Thankyou sunshine girl, you are always in my prayers. InshAllah you will get the news one day!
wes bahi im sooo happy fr you, you r ever great person in ths forum helping the people in difficult time, congrates bro

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Thankyou khan sis, you were one of the best supporters i know, you gave me courage to fight through this and made me get very very closer to Allah. I pray that your husband receives his PPR as well in this Ramadan and you guys get together soon too InshAllah. Ameen!

The letter was dated August 8th, but it was mailed out on the 10th via TCS and she received it on the 11th. Let me know if you have any more questions.
you most welcome wes brother thanks as well for your help support prayer and your apprecaition May Allah give you more more happiness Inshallah ,but honestly God I am so happy since you are the greatest person in this forum that reply to all and support every one its the reward which Allah gives you in Ramadan and Inshallah your Eid will be color full and so so happy keep us in your prayer Allah is great Inshallah once we all will come out of this stress