+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
became-a-loner said:
I would concur with the lawyer, that would give them one more excuse as they dont see us as humans rather some taxable product. He was better off not letting them know about his medical condition because CIC has a right to refuse a case if they see someone as an expected burden on tax payers ........ as far as I remember reading it on their website
yes but in depression he did it anyways and now I DONT KNOW whats gonna happen...

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
yes but in depression he did it anyways and now I DONT KNOW whats gonna happen...
May Allah grants you courage to face the challenges and bestow health upon your husband ......... I would say if he has already advised them, better not try to make a point out of it ............ otherwise it will feel like a medical crises and they wont be happy bringing someone here who is going to cost their taxpayers ............. although they feel free to splurge away our tax dollars on buying jet fighters and serving criminals in jails with meals, exercise, health care, sports activities, security and TV channels but our overseas spouses dont quality for such generosity and in particular not a Pakistani spouse

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Hey did you email 'em recently?

Humaumair said:
yar mera address to kabhi disappear hoa hi nhe

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro wes.. what about me yar... my address is disappeared since first of July and still not back.....???? :-\

wes786 said:
May be jab aap log check nahi karte uus din disappear huta huga :p
Humaumair said:
yar mera address to kabhi disappear hoa hi nhe
alpha1980 said:
Mera address bi kapi disappear nahi huwa.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BabarShah said:
bro wes.. what about me yar... my address is disappeared since first of July and still not back.....???? :-\
Expect something soon, I really hope its not a glitch because it happened to my wife's address 3 times during the whole process and each time she received a request! See Below!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Assalam-O-Alaikum dear brothers and sisters,

By the grace of Allah almighty, and the supports and duas from all my brothers and sisters on this forum I would like to share the greatest news that I received in the last year and a half of this immigration process. MY WIFE HAS RECEIVED HER PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY :D I am so happy and relieved today that you wouldn't understand. All prayers are payed off in this beloved month of Ramadan and I am very thankfull to Allah and I pray for all that everyone get through this soon InshAllah. I also would like to thank you all for the support I have received from all of you. Below is my complete timeline for the records:

Almost 19 months since the application sent.

24/01/2010: Application Sent to Mississauga
16/07/2010: Extra Supporting Documents & Proof of VISIT Sent Voluntarily
22/02/2011: Re-PCC, IMM & Suppelementary Form Request
25/05/2011: Re-Medical Request
13/06/2011: Medicals Done
11/08/2011: Passport Request

This is the 3rd time my wife's address disappeared from eCAS and she received her PPR today. 1st time it disappeared she received re-PCC, 2nd time it happened she received reMedical.

Keep me and all in your prayers...
JazakAllah Khair

P.S. I am not going anywhere, I will stick around and help people like I always try to do so don't think that I will leave you all alone naaa aahh, not gonna happen! :) And InshAllah each and everyone of you will get a chance to announce this greatest news. I think I am still dreaming! Seriously! WOW...

M

Mafia

wes786 said:
Assalam-O-Alaikum dear brothers and sisters,

By the grace of Allah almighty, and the supports and duas from all my brothers and sisters on this forum I would like to share the greatest news that I received in the last year and a half of this immigration process. MY WIFE HAS RECEIVED HER PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY :D I am so happy and relieved today that you wouldn't understand. All prayers are payed off in this beloved month of Ramadan and I am very thankfull to Allah and I pray for all that everyone get through this soon InshAllah. I also would like to thank you all for the support I have received from all of you. Below is my complete timeline for the records:

Almost 19 months since the application sent.

24/01/2010: Application Sent to Mississauga
16/07/2010: Extra Supporting Documents & Proof of VISIT Sent Voluntarily
22/02/2011: Re-PCC, IMM & Suppelementary Form Request
25/05/2011: Re-Medical Request
13/06/2011: Medicals Done
11/08/2011: Passport Request

This is the 3rd time my wife's address disappeared from eCAS and she received her PPR today. 1st time it disappeared she received re-PCC, 2nd time it happened she received reMedical.

Keep me and all in your prayers...
JazakAllah Khair

P.S. I am not going anywhere, I will stick around and help people like I always try to do so don't think that I will leave you all alone naaa aahh, not gonna happen! :) And InshAllah each and everyone of you will get a chance to announce this greatest news. I think I am still dreaming! Seriously! WOW...
Excellent News, Baraka of Ramadan I'd say...

Wishing you both every success.

Do not forget us.. and... What the heck happened to our Faq's plan

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
congratulation wes bhai.............great news

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Congratulations Wes, Mashallah, great news!