+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

H

humpakwatan

wish he was here said:
I used to check daily and then every time I checking, it was always the same. Even after my husband did his re-medical, it didn't change, nothing. So I gave up. Even though I get generic replies for the e-mails, its still something rather than nothing. I just hope they stop dragging our cases and start doing their jobs.
Amen to that! LOL I am sooo rooting for PagalBoy to win his lawsuit! Heck they don't even acknowledge the fact that they received and started processing the application any more since October last year!

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
wish he was here said:
I used to check daily and then every time I checking, it was always the same. Even after my husband did his re-medical, it didn't change, nothing. So I gave up. Even though I get generic replies for the e-mails, its still something rather than nothing. I just hope they stop dragging our cases and start doing their jobs.
I guess we both have the same immigration officer working on our files lol I will be emailing them next week to see what they have done...our re-med, re-pcc and additional forms are also done so I guess they should be close to looking at our files...from looking at others and their timlines, we should hear someting by Oct/Nov.. :'(

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
Danny4450 said:
InshAllah. Most of the time whenever people's address's disappeared they have got a request from CHC. Hopefully it would be Passport Request for all of you this time.

i hope so too. allah jaldi ye din dikhaye

S

sahibzada_2010

Salaam to all;
I was just curious, anyone sponsoring spouse from Peshawar side. Thankss

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
humpakwatan would my husband have to sign up for his ID? or can I do that for him, and have the information directed to both our e-mails.

H

humpakwatan

wish he was here said:
humpakwatan would my husband have to sign up for his ID? or can I do that for him, and have the information directed to both our e-mails.
You can do it for him and send email to both yours and his address.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
humpakwatan said:
You can do it for him and send email to both yours and his address.
Is it safe? Since we're disclosing the information to a third party.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish he was here said:
Matthew is very visible, many people here use (have used) the tracker with no problems.

Using the tracker is a personal choice.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wish he was here said:
Its not setup by CIC, its just someone random hosting the website. I saw that once I first started and never gave my info but everyone thinks differently. It will send you emails if your address appears/disappears too because the tracker would get activated if there are any changes to the online system so you will receive annoying emails but when you go to ecas to check it you won't see anything because it was just a address disappearance. In our cases it only changes from in process to decision made in 20-24 months, do you really see a point to get that activated? I think its just better to check it online once a week its doesn't take much to put in your DOB POB and client ID. My two cents

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Has anyone here added a dependent child after their application was filed? My daughter was born march 2011 and we got approval for her as an add on to my application this july. will i recieve an AOR for her too? Does adding a child delay your applicatiob if so by how many months? im really worried ever since they made average time 24 months. My husband was diagnosed with multiple seclrosis and its a progressive disease with no cure so essentially these people are robbing us of the good period in our marriage where hes still able to live normally :'(

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
Its not setup by CIC, its just someone random hosting the website. I saw that once I first started and never gave my info but everyone thinks differently. It will send you emails if your address appears/disappears too because the tracker would get activated if there are any changes to the online system so you will receive annoying emails but when you go to ecas to check it you won't see anything because it was just a address disappearance. In our cases it only changes from in process to decision made in 20-24 months, do you really see a point to get that activated? I think its just better to check it online once a week its doesn't take much to put in your DOB POB and client ID. My two cents
+1

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Baloo said:
Matthew is very visible, many people here use (have used) the tracker with no problems.

Using the tracker is a personal choice.
wes786 said:
Thank you both :)

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
is the waitinmg time being counted from the day they transfer the file or the day they send out the AOR? it seem from this form that generally its taking 14 to 16 months for ppl to get PPR....and they get re medical or re pcc request in abt a year from their AOR yet the website says its a 20 24 month wait?

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
InshAllah. Most of the time whenever people's address's disappeared they have got a request from CHC. Hopefully it would be Passport Request for all of you this time.
Inshallah