May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Speicallyyyyy bestplace4you bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ALLAH PAAK APPKE KAam eysaan kery aur jalad iz jalad apko bi jawab ah jay (AMEEN) aur subke liye yehi dua hai,,,,

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Desi Canadian and jmb 2008,

What are your timelines? could not see clearly on page 1493

B

bestplace4u

KAAMIA72 said:
Desi Canadian and jmb 2008,

What are your timelines? could not see clearly on page 1493
did u send status inquiry after re med?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
jmb2008 said:
hey everyone...and especially mahmed and maximus....

all the road blocks, canada post strike and almost 2 years of waiting,

by the grace of Allah swt my husband got his PPR with re-medical. The letter is dated june 14th, but we recieved it yesterday, my husband is doing the mad dash to get his medical done, but everything is closed in karachi today.....oooooooooooh the obstacles, lol, but the wait in nearing the end, and i hope to have my husband with me and our 3 month old son for eid and maybe even some of ramadan, as i pray everyone else does also ameen sum ameen
MashAllah Congrats I'm so happy for you inshAllah he will finally be with u soon

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
bestplace4u said:
did u send status inquiry after re med?
Yes I did. the first time i emailed them after remed they said, we have not received the requested documents that we asked in April. This was before Remed and I had submitted it so I sent them the courier receipts etc and asked that whether i shud resubmit. Then they said if your receipt says we have got then we must have but there is long mail records and we cant give you confirmations for all documents received etc. Pls give us 4-6 weeks times to respond after sending some document..I then sent an email after 6 weeks, they never responded. Then in the past three weeks I have sent them some 3-4 emails and they have not responded. God knows what are they doing to my file

B

bestplace4u

KAAMIA72 said:
Yes I did. the first time i emailed them after remed they said, we have not received the requested documents that we asked in April. This was before Remed and I had submitted it so I sent them the courier receipts etc and asked that whether i shud resubmit. Then they said if your receipt says we have got then we must have but there is long mail records and we cant give you confirmations for all documents received etc. Pls give us 4-6 weeks times to respond after sending some document..I then sent an email after 6 weeks, they never responded. Then in the past three weeks I have sent them some 3-4 emails and they have not responded. God knows what are they doing to my file
Beep Beep, stupids, dont worry i told u na k bas InshaAllah wait is over then its over :D

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
bestplace4u said:
Beep Beep, stupids, dont worry i told u na k bas InshaAllah wait is over then its over :D
Thanks, hopefully for you too soon

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I am good, but still waiting for my wife's PPR. You tell me bro; how is everything?
I'm also good and i have a good news "Decission Made" on my application Shukaralhumdolillah :)
now the time is going so slowwwwwwwww ;D

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmb2008 said:
hey everyone...and especially mahmed and maximus....

all the road blocks, canada post strike and almost 2 years of waiting,

by the grace of Allah swt my husband got his PPR with re-medical. The letter is dated june 14th, but we recieved it yesterday, my husband is doing the mad dash to get his medical done, but everything is closed in karachi today.....oooooooooooh the obstacles, lol, but the wait in nearing the end, and i hope to have my husband with me and our 3 month old son for eid and maybe even some of ramadan, as i pray everyone else does also ameen sum ameen
Many Many Congratsss Sister.... :)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:
Please anyone has an idea that letter will be about what..My wife has sent them re-medical,,so i sent e.mail today and want to know what is update of my wife's case.So above message which i already posted over here,,,,.,i guss letter will be requesting a PPR?
I'm 99% sure your wife is going to collect her PPR Inshallah cuz same mail i had received from chc after some days i got my re-med with PPR.
so i'll pray for you brother :) hope for the best

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPH said:
can anyone tell me, how many time in month we can send email to chc isb to ask abut update of our case???
you can send when ever you want but if you want to receive reply then just send 2 emails in a month :)

B

bestplace4u

It has almost 1 week since my address disappeared from ECAS, pata nahi kab wapis ayega :-X

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
yar the officer said to my husband in interview that we will send the verified info to ottawa and soon it will be over...ottawa se hi ppr issue hota hai kia ????
coz there is someone whol told me k o nooooo ye to case canadian intelligence mai chala gaya hai ahhahahahahaha ppl scare the hell out of u i tell u..loog jeenay nhe daitay lol...

he sent the verified info yesterday to ab kitna time lagay ga kisi update k liyay ?

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
It has almost 1 week since my address disappeared from ECAS, pata nahi kab wapis ayega :-X
Brother Inshallah you will hear a good news soon :)