+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
I dont know why ChC didnt reply to emails muji to pata ta ke ye log bhut lazy hai ,but itna be nhi ty kam az kam kuch na kuch to bak ty liken abe wo bak baK BE BAND KIAY HAI :eek:
lol sis relax aap log jo baar baar unko emails karte hain isi liye wo reply karna band kardete hain mere process ka 13th month chal raha hai aur main ne sirf 1 dafa email ki hai

A

alpha1980

Desi_Canadian said:
Please anyone has an idea that letter will be about what..My wife has sent them re-medical,,so i sent e.mail today and want to know what is update of my wife's case.So above message which i already posted over here,,,,.,i guss letter will be requesting a PPR?
Congatts... please advise when your wife remedical done?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
lol sis relax aap log jo baar baar unko emails karte hain isi liye wo reply karna band kardete hain mere process ka 13th month chal raha hai aur main ne sirf 1 dafa email ki hai
bro i just dont miss a single week with out emailing them .......since our application arrived to CHC if you remember I post one of their email right after our application move from Mississauge i emial them muji lehka hai ke be patient it take one to two month to creat ur file ...hahahha ...........abe to itna dher kar diay hai heno nay ke dil chati hai one week ko tori kam karo every other day email send karo :p you are sooooooo good ,but dont be coz they will say iss ko to rako jitna wait karwa ye kuch nahi kahy ga beside this i went 2 to 3 times to MP many email to Minister.......kuch ho ya na ho Hangama to karti rahonge ::)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Congatts... please advise when your wife remedical done?
Shetaan ko yaad kiay Shetaan azer ho giay hahaha kidding

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
I dont know why ChC didnt reply to emails muji to pata ta ke ye log bhut lazy hai ,but itna be nhi ty kam az kam kuch na kuch to bak ty liken abe wo bak baK BE BAND KIAY HAI :0 by the way wo Alpha1980 nazar nahi ha raha hai i think he got PPR chop kay say Visa ke liay apply kar raha hai ke kahi may bhook Hartal na start karo :p
;D

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
Shetaan ko yaad kiay Shetaan azer ho giay hahaha kidding
Mera PPR agaya ha. I didnot share because ap na bhook hartal kardani ha . I did TCS this morning to CHC.............. ( hahahahaha )

Ya ek mazaq ha dont be serious still awaiting fot PPR ::)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
jmb2008 said:
hey everyone...and especially mahmed and maximus....

all the road blocks, canada post strike and almost 2 years of waiting,

by the grace of Allah swt my husband got his PPR with re-medical. The letter is dated june 14th, but we recieved it yesterday, my husband is doing the mad dash to get his medical done, but everything is closed in karachi today.....oooooooooooh the obstacles, lol, but the wait in nearing the end, and i hope to have my husband with me and our 3 month old son for eid and maybe even some of ramadan, as i pray everyone else does also ameen sum ameen
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmb2008 said:
hey everyone...and especially mahmed and maximus....

all the road blocks, canada post strike and almost 2 years of waiting,

by the grace of Allah swt my husband got his PPR with re-medical. The letter is dated june 14th, but we recieved it yesterday, my husband is doing the mad dash to get his medical done, but everything is closed in karachi today.....oooooooooooh the obstacles, lol, but the wait in nearing the end, and i hope to have my husband with me and our 3 month old son for eid and maybe even some of ramadan, as i pray everyone else does also ameen sum ameen
YaY.....Congratulations...Finally the wait is over :D Good luck with everything

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
bro i just dont miss a single week with out emailing them .......since our application arrived to CHC if you remember I post one of their email right after our application move from Mississauge i emial them muji lehka hai ke be patient it take one to two month to creat ur file ...hahahha ...........abe to itna dher kar diay hai heno nay ke dil chati hai one week ko tori kam karo every other day email send karo :p you are sooooooo good ,but dont be coz they will say iss ko to rako jitna wait karwa ye kuch nahi kahy ga beside this i went 2 to 3 times to MP many email to Minister.......kuch ho ya na ho Hangama to karti rahonge ::)
Wah Wah bht acha lagaa sun kar, create hangammmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa we are with you always and inshallah you will reciever ur ppr soon myy prayer always with you.. and pray for us...

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing good. Congratulations to those who have received good news. I was away for sometime and preparing for my interview, which is scheduled in the coming 2 weeks.

I wanted some guidance; what do you guys think they will ask in the interview? There was no reason stated on the CAIPS etc, so I am assuming it will all be general.

I am taking to the interview among the usual documents:

My wife's employment letter with pay stubs for the past 6 months;
the receipt for payment for Immigration Application;
Mortgage documents of our Condo in Canada; and
Documents for new car purchased in Canada in my wife's name.

What do you guys think happens after the interview. I've been asked to bring along a renewed PCC and my Passport.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
PPH said:
Wah Wah bht acha lagaa sun kar, create hangammmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa we are with you always and inshallah you will reciever ur ppr soon myy prayer always with you.. and pray for us...
hmmmm you are so sweet thanks for dua may Allah full fill all your wishes inshallah and very soon get reunit with your beloved one Allah Rahim farmaye ham sub par iss friday ke mubarik din ke barkat say once again so nice of you please keep me in your dua for ever and same here i do

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
zs101 said:
hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing good. Congratulations to those who have received good news. I was away for sometime and preparing for my interview, which is scheduled in the coming 2 weeks.

I wanted some guidance; what do you guys think they will ask in the interview? There was no reason stated on the CAIPS etc, so I am assuming it will all be general.

I am taking to the interview among the usual documents:

My wife's employment letter with pay stubs for the past 6 months;
the receipt for payment for Immigration Application;
Mortgage documents of our Condo in Canada; and
Documents for new car purchased in Canada in my wife's name.

What do you guys think happens after the interview. I've been asked to bring along a renewed PCC and my Passport.
Inshallah if every things go well and your re med is still valid and the interview go smoth same day you will get Visa one of my friend she got Visa same day but it was in 2008 so just pray and Allah is great 7 time recite (Hayat ul Qursi sharif) and apny ap par dam karo Inshallah u will get success