waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
Humaumair said:
yar the officer said to my husband in interview that we will send the verified info to ottawa and soon it will be over...ottawa se hi ppr issue hota hai kia ????
coz there is someone whol told me k o nooooo ye to case canadian intelligence mai chala gaya hai ahhahahahahaha ppl scare the hell out of u i tell u..loog jeenay nhe daitay lol...

he sent the verified info yesterday to ab kitna time lagay ga kisi update k liyay ?
PPR to sister CHC-ISB se hi issue hota hai.. i think ke background check chal raha hoga us may kuch info confirm kerni hogi apke husband se woh confirm ker ke Ottawa bheja hoga coz background check hi CSIS se hota hai aur unka office ottawa may hai...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Humaumair said:
yar the officer said to my husband in interview that we will send the verified info to ottawa and soon it will be over...ottawa se hi ppr issue hota hai kia ????
coz there is someone whol told me k o nooooo ye to case canadian intelligence mai chala gaya hai ahhahahahahaha ppl scare the hell out of u i tell u..loog jeenay nhe daitay lol...

he sent the verified info yesterday to ab kitna time lagay ga kisi update k liyay ?
I feel for you...inshAllah it will be something good...you can only wait at this point..and dont listen to ppl...their job is to make others feel worst...as far as I know, PPR is issued from Islamabad but it could be that they need to verify some info that your husband gave with your info here...

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
i pray n wish tat everyone gets a visa soon cux i knw how bad dis waiting period is ...
anyone has a idea tat oct2011 ki kab bari aaye gi n its a female case ?

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
samar jawad said:
i pray n wish tat everyone gets a visa soon cux i knw how bad dis waiting period is ...
anyone has a idea tat oct2011 ki kab bari aaye gi n its a female case ?
Oct 2011? or you mean Oct 2010? ;D

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
lol yesss 2010

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Humaumair said:

agree with cheers..they probably need to verify something from Ottawa, and then the ppr will issued from Islamabad. InshAllah this nightmare will b over for you guys very soon.

You said that the interview went well, then there is nothing to be afraid of..just leave everything to Allah..InshAllah the outcome will be good for you :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
KAAMIA72 said:
This is disgusting after remed, they are asking u again for all this. If i remember, Saifsmarty ur case is pending since 2009. When will they end it. Really commend your patience
His case is pending since 2007.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jmb2008 said:
hey everyone...and especially mahmed and maximus....

all the road blocks, canada post strike and almost 2 years of waiting,

by the grace of Allah swt my husband got his PPR with re-medical. The letter is dated june 14th, but we recieved it yesterday, my husband is doing the mad dash to get his medical done, but everything is closed in karachi today.....oooooooooooh the obstacles, lol, but the wait in nearing the end, and i hope to have my husband with me and our 3 month old son for eid and maybe even some of ramadan, as i pray everyone else does also ameen sum ameen
Many Congrats, after all your wait will be over soon..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Desi_Canadian said:
Please anyone has an idea that letter will be about what..My wife has sent them re-medical,,so i sent e.mail today and want to know what is update of my wife's case.So above message which i already posted over here,,,,.,i guss letter will be requesting a PPR?
Most probably be the PPR - Congrats..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Humaumair said:

Yes seems like its gone into background checks again and thats probably why he had to go through the interview because they were unclear about some things. PPR islamabad se he issue huta hai. As soon as the background checks are done he will receive his PPR InshAllah...

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
wes786 said:
Yes seems like its gone into background checks again and thats probably why he had to go through the interview because they were unclear about some things. PPR islamabad se he issue huta hai. As soon as the background checks are done he will receive his PPR InshAllah...
:(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
jmb2008 said:
hey everyone...and especially mahmed and maximus....

all the road blocks, canada post strike and almost 2 years of waiting,

by the grace of Allah swt my husband got his PPR with re-medical. The letter is dated june 14th, but we recieved it yesterday, my husband is doing the mad dash to get his medical done, but everything is closed in karachi today.....oooooooooooh the obstacles, lol, but the wait in nearing the end, and i hope to have my husband with me and our 3 month old son for eid and maybe even some of ramadan, as i pray everyone else does also ameen sum ameen
Congratssssssss may Allah give you both happiness can you share your time line please

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Desi_Canadian said:
today i sent email for update of my spouse's case Information.here is following got response from them

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent out to applicant on 07 July 2011 and we await response to our request letter.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

inshallah ke PPR he hoga keep praying Allah is great

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Salaam To All :)
Hope every one is fine and most of you should have got PPR or re-medical letters already.

Status Update - Rukhsati & Valima has been officially performed and in coming days its ABOUT time to send daily TCS to CHC.
W.salam many many Congratsssssssss wish you happy married life ..............and please dont miss single day to send proof to ChC :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
I dont know why ChC didnt reply to emails muji to pata ta ke ye log bhut lazy hai ,but itna be nhi ty kam az kam kuch na kuch to bak ty liken abe wo bak baK BE BAND KIAY HAI :0 by the way wo Alpha1980 nazar nahi ha raha hai i think he got PPR chop kay say Visa ke liay apply kar raha hai ke kahi may bhook Hartal na start karo :p