+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
jmb2008 said:
hey everyone...and especially mahmed and maximus....

all the road blocks, canada post strike and almost 2 years of waiting,

by the grace of Allah swt my husband got his PPR with re-medical. The letter is dated june 14th, but we recieved it yesterday, my husband is doing the mad dash to get his medical done, but everything is closed in karachi today.....oooooooooooh the obstacles, lol, but the wait in nearing the end, and i hope to have my husband with me and our 3 month old son for eid and maybe even some of ramadan, as i pray everyone else does also ameen sum ameen

Congratulation Dear

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
today i sent email for update of my spouse's case Information.here is following got response from them

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent out to applicant on 07 July 2011 and we await response to our request letter.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
Desi_Canadian said:
today i sent email for update of my spouse's case Information.here is following got response from them

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent out to applicant on 07 July 2011 and we await response to our request letter.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

This might be Medical plus ppr request

o wah congratulaiton dear

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Please anyone has an idea that letter will be about what..My wife has sent them re-medical,,so i sent e.mail today and want to know what is update of my wife's case.So above message which i already posted over here,,,,.,i guss letter will be requesting a PPR?

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
KAAMIA72 said:
This is disgusting after remed, they are asking u again for all this. If i remember, Saifsmarty ur case is pending since 2009. When will they end it. Really commend your patience
started ..dec 07 ..processing since then.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Congrats and happy Togetherness :)

jmb2008 said:

by the grace of Allah swt my husband got his PPR with re-medical. The letter is dated june 14th, but we recieved it yesterday, my husband is doing the mad dash to get his medical done, but everything is closed in karachi today.....oooooooooooh the obstacles, lol, but the wait in nearing the end, and i hope to have my husband with me and our 3 month old son for eid and maybe even some of ramadan, as i pray everyone else does also ameen sum ameen

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anyone tell me, how many time in month we can send email to chc isb to ask abut update of our case???

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jmb2008 said:

congratulation and party hojaye mere q mobile x400 se

B

bestplace4u

Desi_Canadian said:
Please anyone has an idea that letter will be about what..My wife has sent them re-medical,,so i sent e.mail today and want to know what is update of my wife's case.So above message which i already posted over here,,,,.,i guss letter will be requesting a PPR?
Yes congratz its PPR

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:
Chc is very lazy might they wanna tell about your medical whc have already recieved by you..
might be im wrong so check your medical date ,on top of letter for confirmation

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
lonelyinca said:
salam doston, I'm in final stages of sending the documents, just have 2 quick questions;

1. on the back of the pictures, do i write the names and relationships of the people to us, and do i have to do that for EACH picture? also, do i describe where and what occasion? All I have is just less than 100 photos but i believe that's more than enough for the short time I was in Pakistan. Please help.

2. did you guys use Canada Post or other courier service to send to missisauga? Did you use special packaging or regular mail? please clarify.

the more details the better. inshallah we will all be reunited with our loved ones very SOON.
Yes its perfect to right the name and relationship of the people to you on the back of each picture and also occasion. I did not do this and later CHC asked me to submit more picture along with name and relationship, occasion etc

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
jmb2008 said:

congrats