+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

Mafia

lonelyinca said:
1. on the back of the pictures, do i write the names and relationships of the people to us, and do i have to do that for EACH picture? also, do i describe where and what occasion? All I have is just less than 100 photos but i believe that's more than enough for the short time I was in Pakistan. Please help.
The Ideal way is to write caption of Photograph on the back side, Stating names of people appearing from Righ to Left order. Then Occasion, Date and then place.

For instance

(From Right to Left) Mr. Husband, Ms. Wife, Mr. Father, Ms. Mother - Birthday Cake Cutting Ceremony - April 21, 2011, ABC park

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mafia said:
The Ideal way is to write caption of Photograph on the back side, Stating names of people appearing from Righ to Left order. Then Occasion, Date and then place.

For instance

(From Right to Left) Mr. Husband, Ms. Wife, Mr. Father, Ms. Mother - Birthday Cake Cutting Ceremony - April 21, 2011, ABC park
Mafia is right

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Thank you Mafia and Nousheen! Great help. :)

M

Mafia

Nousheen1 said:
did u guys write at the back of picture because i didnt :'(
Its ok if you didnt. I happen to know someone who sent all 187 pictures (Holy Mother of Cow) pasted on 187 A4 papers, and captions on the bottom half page. That was like my Corporate Finance Book of masters. I am sure Visa officer must have a minor heart attack looking at it.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thanks alot for the wishes :) InshaALLAH u'll get through this painful process soon.... All the best bro

intizarkarain said:
heyy hope u all r fine and in best health.... m v new to ths forum n i wish u all help me but guys looking all the time line i really think mariah needs our special prayers..... so pls guys i just saw few time lines but i really thnk they need our prayers... we all r praying for mariah n for all our bros n sis InshAllah we all hear gud news v soon n my 6th sense sensing tht mariah will get visa in next week and saggit 19 will hear a gud news v soon plz do remember me

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
1. Definately provide names, relationships, occasion and date. I didn't write it initially, but when I ordered CAIPS they had a comment about that I didn't labell pictures. Also in the AOR that my wife received they also mentioned to label all the pictures so then I put all the images of pictures that I sent and pasted onto a word document and labelled every single picture and sent them that word document with supp form that was requested with AOR.

2. Use Canada post express you will get a tracking number. My package got there in 3 days.

lonelyinca said:
salam doston, I'm in final stages of sending the documents, just have 2 quick questions;

1. on the back of the pictures, do i write the names and relationships of the people to us, and do i have to do that for EACH picture? also, do i describe where and what occasion? All I have is just less than 100 photos but i believe that's more than enough for the short time I was in Pakistan. Please help.

2. did you guys use Canada Post or other courier service to send to missisauga? Did you use special packaging or regular mail? please clarify.

the more details the better. inshallah we will all be reunited with our loved ones very SOON.

M

Mafia

wes786 said:
I am good, but still waiting for my wife's PPR. You tell me bro; how is everything?
Where do you reside? and what kind of work do you do, Permanent/Contract/Part time, Availing any stip money from Govt?

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
every single place is closed here in Karachii !!! I'm at work and will be closed by 1pm