+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Because there is a strike...I think :'(
yes bro whole city is closed, and i am sitting in the office, i guess i shud take charge of all the CHC mails for today :D

B

bestplace4u

hinajameel1984 said:
every single place is closed here in Karachii !!! I'm at work and will be closed by 1pm
oj ok someone else is also working like me :D

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wes786 said:
okii well hang in there, he will receive it soon. Seems like when the address disappears they put the file in que, whether its for initial review, review by an immigration officer, or decision making officer, and because they can't access the file therefore do not reply to our emails ::) just an assumtion from the information everyone is provinding ...
Now a days more and more people are notifying of their address disappearance on the forum.. Is it coincidental, conciousness on our part, the way you have explained, or may simply be an audit excercise being carried on e-cas or some software upgrade etc. Lets see...

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wish he was here said:
So yeah my question, silly it may be....Would the processing slow down or come to a halt during Ramadhan?

Thoughts?
Last year I remember many people got their PPRs and passports back stamped in Ramazan. so either the process gets faster ya becharay dukhi rozaydaron kee duaoon ka asar tha, that many ppl were able to meet their spouses on eid. This is how i remember about last year when i use to check the other forum as a silent reader:(

M

Mafia

KAAMIA72 said:
Now a days more and more people are notifying of their address disappearance on the forum.. Is it coincidental, conciousness on our part, the way you have explained, or may simply be an audit excercise being carried on e-cas or some software upgrade etc. Lets see...
People use to "Print Screen" the web page and send it as attachment to their emails asking embassy why their status is still showing the same, Careful reading of TOR of the online status check says production of any such information mentioned on the system is solely for review and dissemination of information to any one is prohibited. May be thats why they are remiving such information since they have encountered such instances.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
KAAMIA72 said:
Last year I remember many people got their PPRs and passports back stamped in Ramazan. so either the process gets faster ya becharay dukhi rozaydaron kee duaoon ka asar tha, that many ppl were able to meet their spouses on eid. This is how i remember about last year when i use to check the other forum as a silent reader:(
Well lets hope that they work even harder this year so alot of us get PPRs before Eid InshAllah...

B

bestplace4u

KAAMIA72 said:
They are shifting to GCMS from CAIPS

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wes786 said:
Both of you can send pretty much anything you want to support your case that could convince them that you are in an ongoing relationship.
This is disgusting after remed, they are asking u again for all this. If i remember, Saifsmarty ur case is pending since 2009. When will they end it. Really commend your patience

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro check inbox

wes786 said:
I am good, but still waiting for my wife's PPR. You tell me bro; how is everything?

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Check ur inbox bro

KAAMIA72 said:

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salaam To All :)
Hope every one is fine and most of you should have got PPR or re-medical letters already.

Status Update - Rukhsati & Valima has been officially performed and in coming days its ABOUT time to send daily TCS to CHC.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Yar app in out dono box lay loo :p

_ _ _ _ _ _
| |
| IN | OUT
|_ _ _ _ __|

bestplace4u said:
mujhe bhi inbox kardo :p

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
hey everyone...and especially mahmed and maximus....

all the road blocks, canada post strike and almost 2 years of waiting,

by the grace of Allah swt my husband got his PPR with re-medical. The letter is dated june 14th, but we recieved it yesterday, my husband is doing the mad dash to get his medical done, but everything is closed in karachi today.....oooooooooooh the obstacles, lol, but the wait in nearing the end, and i hope to have my husband with me and our 3 month old son for eid and maybe even some of ramadan, as i pray everyone else does also ameen sum ameen

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Salaam To All :)
Hope every one is fine and most of you should have got PPR or re-medical letters already.

Status Update - Rukhsati & Valima has been officially performed and in coming days its ABOUT time to send daily TCS to CHC.
oye balle balle :D congratz