Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
salam every one good morning finally the chc reply me todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p that we send you aletter for remed on date **** we thank you for your patient may unko reciept of medical send kiay wo kehty may ap ko letter behja hai lol how funny its ok after one week again i will give them a sweet sweet email ..........janooooo meri husband ke visa ka kiay bana lol
oh good..u got a decent reply this time :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit_16 said:
aaaaah Don't worry saggit19 I also havn't heard of anything after AOR and in 16th month now n my wife is very sad tooo..... but don't loose hope InshaALLAH we would be blessed very soon n I have this strong feeling that ur hubby n me would get PPR + remed same day.... ;)
InshaAllah life wud b refreshed with news of togetherness and depression would come to an end
and You are always in my prays and all the people waiting are also...

n yes I know u cant visit ur hubby but u can try skype video conferencing I do with my sweetheart anytime we get chance ;) & my wifey is with me every breath I take and every beat my heart makes... she is within me all the time :)
btw u don't need to visit ur huby now this time he's gonna come himself to be with you forever...

InshaLLAH God would bless u, me and every spouse away from his/her better half with togetherness very soon
yes inshallah you will get PPR + re med with Saggit 19 husband lol best of luck for both of you its really harddddddddddddddd timeeeeeeeeeeee for all of us

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
oh good..u got a decent reply this time :)
check ur inbox

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
Thats correct! No travel history(been living at one address since birth), no work history only education and they are still taking their time, I don't get it :S
yeah u r right..some people have 0 travel history..lived in one place the whole time and yet they have to wait becuz of lengthy background checks..

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
bestplace4u said:
1. Pakistan
2. UK
3.FBI
4. State of TX
so u r the pcc expert..u should become a pcc consultant ;D

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Mafia said:
Hello everyone,

Since processing time is enough for people like us to assume what is and has gone wrong with the fancy paper work we forwarded to them in good faith, I have somehow found the reason of Mocking (oops, sorry, i mean delay ;D ) in their practice.

Embassy has finally woken up, Visa officers are geared up to clean the mess, and even the think tanks of Canadian Government have realized that they need to lighten up their process in order to get raise in their population before US start gunning them down. Learning from the top, every official has put their core responsibilities in the draws and are screening the applicants to see that how many of them can be stuffed in Mary land of Canada to expand their voting poll count. Unfortunately, in Pakistan, it appears neither of us is ever going to be considered for such act of this wholesome immigration policy because of reasons beyond our reckoning.
Now one can understand the mental agony and suffering as a result of this appalling mistake by Canadian officials of not considering us as a genuine trouble shooter of this low population crises. Despite of fulfilling all the ingredients required for such act The only understandable reason I could think of for their bewilder-ness could be that we still have to work on our ability to adopt their French/English spelling and that they want to leave us with some time to bring improvement in such regard, they even threw a five year plan, drawn by Mr. Harper, to develop English skills of ours which is seriously been questioned by Canadians.

In the first year,‘s' will be used instead of soft ‘c' and ‘k' will replace the hard ‘c'.

Not only will this klear up confusion and make the life of sivil servants easier, but also komputer keyboards will need one less key.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the second year, when the troublesome ‘ph' will be replased with an ‘f'. This will make words like ‘fotograf' 20 per sent shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to get to a stage where most komplekated alterations are possible. So double letters wil be removed to inkrease the likelihod of akurate speling. And the horible mes of silent ‘e' wil be banished.

By the fourth yar, peopl wil b respectiv to steps lik replasing ‘th' by ‘d' and ‘w' by ‘v'.

During da fifd yar, de unesesary ‘o' kan b dropd from vords kontaining ‘ou', and similar modifikations vud of kors aplid to oder kombinations of leters.

After dis fifd yar, v vil hav a sensibl riten styl. Der vil b no mor trubls or difikultis and evri vza ofisr vil find it ezi tu understand us.

Da drem vil finali kum tru nd v al vil get or viza vri son 8)
wow that was interesting!!!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
ROFL! man u really seem good at what u do...
I would be interested in ur books if complimentary ;)
btw u havn't share full timeline of ur case... urs is hubby case right?
Mafia said:
Well, Things that i do when boss isn't around! :)

Ok jokes aside, Yes this is my very own production, since i have a limited experience of writing for international automotive magazines and websites. I have also written some books (If anyone of you want to squeeze the nuts of their brain to understand inside out about "Interviewing skills for managers", "HR, The process management", and "To be the best, work with the best" <All books written by me>, then contact me).

I am From Islamabad. working with a financial institution. Oh and not to mention, Like many of you, In the que, at disposal of Mercy-less visa officers :)
Mafia said:
Well, I am sensing, A hand written letter in crayons, full of apologies is on their way, by Canadian High Commision, as a rebuff act to this preposterous delay in stamping the blue sticker on our virgin passports

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Aray wah! so many fortune tellers r here ;)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
yeah u r right..some people have 0 travel history..lived in one place the whole time and yet they have to wait becuz of lengthy background checks..
When the background checks start ????? before medical or after it??

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
khan82 said:
salam every one good morning finally the chc reply me todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p that we send you aletter for remed on date **** we thank you for your patient may unko reciept of medical send kiay wo kehty may ap ko letter behja hai lol how funny its ok after one week again i will give them a sweet sweet email ..........janooooo meri husband ke visa ka kiay bana lol
Great !!! this implies that if you want to get a reply from CIC ISB, if at first you dont succeed - try again and again and again and again