LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
bestplace4u said:
haan aaj doodh wale ki bhens ne baccha diya hai :D
LOL :D

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
Makes me want to ask...aaj maasi aai thi kaam per ya nikammi ne phir chutti mar li? :p
ayi thi but half day leke chali gayi :p, madam wheres my remed 16th bhi aake guzar gayi

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
ayi thi but half day leke chali gayi :p, madam wheres my remed 16th bhi aake guzar gayi
Abhi masla yeh hua hay ke CIC walo ka printer kharab hai...this is why they have not sent any PPRs or Re-Meds...they are just waiting for it to get fixed and then they will print out all these forms...yours is in there too..so it is coming shortly...

H

humpakwatan

I just noticed ours is the only longest running active thread dipping into 1 thousand pages mark. That in itself makes a statement about Islamabad processing times. LOL

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
bestplace4u said:
How many PCC's did you submit with the initial application?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mafia said:
Franckly, I dont know Jack about acronyms around here, Things like PCC, PC, PPR CIAS, AOR... my mind can not comprehend what on earth these all are...

They say my processing started in August 10. That's the best and latest information I understood.
You are quite a character I must tell you! well PCC stands for Police clearance certificate, sometimes also refer as rePCC is just when they ask for it again after initial review. PPR is PassPort Request, CAIPS stands for Computer Assissted Immigration Processing System, and AOR is the Acknowledgement of Receipt. Hope that helps...

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
Abhi masla yeh hua hay ke CIC walo ka printer kharab hai...this is why they have not sent any PPRs or Re-Meds...they are just waiting for it to get fixed and then they will print out all these forms...yours is in there too..so it is coming shortly...
wo lafz baar baar meri zuban par aata hai but ruk jaata hai :p

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
wo lafz baar baar meri zuban par aata hai but ruk jaata hai :p
:mad: Khaberdaaar :mad: :mad:

....& WHATT!! so many PCCs….who are you? why so many? No wonder re-med is taking forever, they are probably calling all of these places to satisfy their requirements…they are probably behind because of you and your PCCs lol you are the reason of CIC's backlog

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
:mad: Khaberdaaar :mad: :mad:

....& WHATT!! so many PCCs....who are you? why so many? No wonder re-med is taking forever, they are probably calling all of these places to satisfy their requirements...they are probably behind because of you and your PCCs lol you are the reason of CIC's backlog
lol these are the places where i stayed for more then 6 months, agar timings main is se kuch kam ki requirement hoti tou mujhe adhi dunya se PCC lene parte :p
and i dont think this is why it has delayed i am sure wes, cheerz or mera immigration officer same hai.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
bestplace4u said:
1. Pakistan
2. UK
3.FBI
4. State of TX
No wonder they are taking their time with the background checks. Although I hope you get your Remed soon.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
salam every one good morning finally the chc reply me todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p that we send you aletter for remed on date **** we thank you for your patient may unko reciept of medical send kiay wo kehty may ap ko letter behja hai lol how funny its ok after one week again i will give them a sweet sweet email ..........janooooo meri husband ke visa ka kiay bana lol

B

bestplace4u

Danny4450 said:
No wonder they are taking their time with the background checks. Although I hope you get your Remed soon.
I dont think so Danny, Wes's wife also had to wait even her case was very simple with no traveling history am i right Wes Bhai

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
I dont think so Danny, Wes's wife also had to wait even her case was very simple with no traveling history am i right Wes Bhai
best bro issi he muji kal dara diay ta ke tum nay unko bhut tang kiay howa hai :(

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
lol these are the places where i stayed for more then 6 months, agar timings main is se kuch kam ki requirement hoti tou mujhe adhi dunya se PCC lene parte :p
and i dont think this is why it has delayed i am sure wes, cheerz or mera immigration officer same hai.
So let me guess, you are a smuggler? Or lolywood’s leading hero that no one is aware of since no one watches Pakistani movies anymore? :p and believe me …that officer is probably working very hard on these files but your background checks are giving him nightmares...you will probably get PPR and re-med toegther..