+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
I dont think so Danny, Wes's wife also had to wait even her case was very simple with no traveling history am i right Wes Bhai
Thats correct! No travel history(been living at one address since birth), no work history only education and they are still taking their time, I don't get it :S

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
Thats correct! No travel history(been living at one address since birth), no work history only education and they are still taking their time, I don't get it :S
Yeah but your wife got the Re-med while he hasn't got the Re-med yet. I am guessing it might be taking a bit on his background check since he got a few PCC's.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
Yeah but your wife got the Re-med while he hasn't got the Re-med yet. I am guessing it might be taking a bit on his background check since he got a few PCC's.
Yeah it could be because of that too plus he is a June AOR, my wife's is a March AOR.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wes786 said:
Yeah it could be because of that too plus he is a June AOR, my wife's is a March AOR.
Bhai meri tau yehi dua hai kay aap logoun ka PPR jaldi aajaey InshAllah.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
My husband hasn't received his re-med yet..I am tired of waking up every morning and finding out that he still didn't receive ANYTHING !!!
we are in our 16th month of processing..and our life has come to a standstill...16 months and absolutely nothing..

totally frustrated now ..can't even visit my husband now..I pray for everyone but please people I request you to please pray for us too..we really need it badly..I m just soo depressed right now.

Ya Allah, please help us.. :'( :'( :'(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
My husband hasn't received his re-med yet..I am tired of waking up every morning and finding out that he still didn't receive ANYTHING !!!
we are in our 16th month of processing..and our life has come to a standstill...16 months and absolutely nothing..

totally frustrated now ..can't even visit my husband now..I pray for everyone but please people I request you to please pray for us too..we really need it badly..I m just soo depressed right now.

salam sister how are you long time no see dont worry inshallah Allah bhut bara hai and ham sub dua karty hai ke Allah ap ke aur sub ke mushkily asan kary keep in touch with chc and write them a breaf email and ask them for update ........dont worry they wont mind its just lie coz i think i am the only person in this forum that i email them more than 50 during this process coz until we keep quite no body pay attention so Allah is with us just have faith .........agr kismat may ho to sub kuch sahe hoga

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
salam sister how are you long time no see dont worry inshallah Allah bhut bara hai and ham sub dua karty hai ke Allah ap ke aur sub ke mushkily asan kary keep in touch with chc and write them a breaf email and ask them for update ........dont worry they wont mind its just lie coz i think i am the only person in this forum that i email them more than 50 during this process coz until we keep quite no body pay attention so Allah is with us just have faith .........agr kismat may ho to sub kuch sahe hoga
Salam sis......

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
thanks sis..check ur inbox :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
aaaaah Don't worry saggit19 I also havn't heard of anything after AOR and in 16th month now n my wife is very sad tooo..... but don't loose hope InshaALLAH we would be blessed very soon n I have this strong feeling that ur hubby n me would get PPR + remed same day.... ;)
InshaAllah life wud b refreshed with news of togetherness and depression would come to an end
and You are always in my prays and all the people waiting are also...

n yes I know u cant visit ur hubby but u can try skype video conferencing I do with my sweetheart anytime we get chance ;) & my wifey is with me every breath I take and every beat my heart makes... she is within me all the time :)
btw u don't need to visit ur huby now this time he's gonna come himself to be with you forever...

InshaLLAH God would bless u, me and every spouse away from his/her better half with togetherness very soon

saggit19 said:

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saggit19 said:

Sister .. InshAllah your hubby will get Re-med soon. Usually husband's case take a bit longer but since your case is in the 16th month now, it will come soon InshAllah :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saggit_16 said:
aaaaah Don't worry saggit19 I also havn't heard of anything after AOR and in 16th month now n my wife is very sad tooo..... but don't loose hope InshaALLAH we would be blessed very soon n I have this strong feeling that ur hubby n me would get PPR + remed same day.... ;)
InshaAllah life wud b refreshed with news of togetherness and depression would come to an end
and You are always in my prays and all the people waiting are also...

n yes I know u cant visit ur hubby but u can try skype video conferencing I do with my sweetheart anytime we get chance ;) & my wifey is with me every breath I take and every beat my heart makes... she is within me all the time :)
btw u don't need to visit ur huby now this time he's gonna come himself to be with you forever...

InshaLLAH God would bless u, me and every spouse away from his/her better half with togetherness very soon
I have this feeling that your Re-med will come with Saggit19's husband's Re-med request ;)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
khan82 said:
salam every one good morning finally the chc reply me todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p that we send you aletter for remed on date **** we thank you for your patient may unko reciept of medical send kiay wo kehty may ap ko letter behja hai lol how funny its ok after one week again i will give them a sweet sweet email ..........janooooo meri husband ke visa ka kiay bana lol
this means dat mite be they have started workin on my file ........... but d email says still in inital reviewwww................hehhehehehe ,

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Salam sis......
W.salam bro how are you ........hope every thing is going well with you Inshallah and pray for me always

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Danny4450 said:
Sister .. InshAllah your hubby will get Re-med soon. Usually husband's case take a bit longer but since your case is in the 16th month now, it will come soon InshAllah :)
InshAllah.. may you get your good news too very sooon Ameen