App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
sorry sis i couldn't understand ur msg
i was like do its postmortem and finish its life take Visa and come ....... janam din to mana liay ab maram din mana goli maro AoR ko
:p

B

bestplace4u

khan82 said:
i was like do its postmortem and finish its life take Visa and come ....... janam din to mana liay ab maram din mana goli maro AoR ko
:p
oh ask me sis how badly i am waiting for it to die :D in form of visa. its not i wanna get the hell out of pakistan, my wife is facing very hard time by herself and she cannot come as her citizenship process is also in progress.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hi, i am oct 2010 AOR. I see a few AUG and JUL AOR's getting their remed in May etc etc . so that means in 9 months they sent some thing.

I haven't heard anything yet and med expired on 12th June.

Its a wife sponsorship case.

Any inputs ?

B

bestplace4u

muzmil said:
Hi, i am oct 2010 AOR. I see a few AUG and JUL AOR's getting their remed in May etc etc . so that means in 9 months they sent some thing.

Any inputs ?

Aug or Sep you will hear something

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
muzmil said:

Any inputs ?
Not all the July/Aug AOR got Remed yet, you would probably get your Re-PCC & supp forms in Aug/Sept.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
saggit_16 said:
Guys & Girls,

After 1st successful, 4 hr long Forum gathering of Lahore chapter on 12th Jun 2011 Its the time for another meeting before our dear bro Maximus leaves, so the next meeting is suspected on Friday night Jun 24, 2011. Exact Time and location would be confirmed later.

Yet confirmed members are Maximus, Tuco, Jalal, Saifsmarty & saggit_16. If anyone else in Lahore willing to join us he is more than welcome by just droping me or any above member a PM

Regards,
Saggit_16

salam saggit,rey,maximus,tuco,jalal and all others :

I'M GONNA SEND (5KG OF MANGOES PACK TO MY WIFE AND SWEETEST SUNNY BOY).FED-EX WIL DELIVER,PACK IT.THEY R CHARGING 3100 PKR INCLUDING TAXES. SO,I ENCOURAGE U TO SEND THIS PAKISTANI TASTE TO UR LOVED ONCE).U CAN CALL AND CHECK FOR THSI OFFER AT 111-711-111 .FED-EX.

OYEE WESAY EK EK PACK SARAY CIC,ISLAMABAD NA BHEJWAIN ..LOL ;) KIA KHYAL HAI ??

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit_16 said:
Guys & Girls,

After 1st successful, 4 hr long Forum gathering of Lahore chapter on 12th Jun 2011 Its the time for another meeting before our dear bro Maximus leaves, so the next meeting is suspected on Friday night Jun 24, 2011. Exact Time and location would be confirmed later.

Yet confirmed members are Maximus, Tuco, Jalal, Saifsmarty & saggit_16. If anyone else in Lahore willing to join us he is more than welcome by just droping me or any above member a PM

Regards,
Saggit_16

salam saggit,rey,maximus,tuco,jalal and all others :

I'M GONNA SEND (5KG OF MANGOES PACK TO MY WIFE AND SWEETEST SUNNY BOY).FED-EX WIL DELIVER,PACK IT.THEY R CHARGING 3100 PKR INCLUDING TAXES. SO,I ENCOURAGE U TO SEND THIS PAKISTANI TASTE TO UR LOVED ONCE).U CAN CALL AND CHECK FOR THSI OFFER AT 111-711-111 .FED-EX.

OYEE WESAY EK EK PACK SARAY CIC,ISLAMABAD NA BHEJWAIN ..LOL ;) KIA KHYAL HAI ??
Now they carry Paki mangoes here in Canada since few years back but for a short period of time may be 2 weeks and thats it...

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,________________
Hello,Maein Rangoon Se Bol Raha Hoon
Maein Apni Biwi ________ Se Baat Karna Chaahata Hoon
Haan Haan

Mere Piyaa, Ho Mere Piyaa Gaye Rangoon
Kiya Hai Vahaan Se Telephoon
Tumhari Yaad Sataati Hai Jiya Mein Aag Lagaati Hai
Mere Piya Gaye Rangoon Kiya Hai Vahaan Se Telephoon

A

alpha1980

qamalik729 said:
Hello,________________
Hello,Maein Rangoon Se Bol Raha Hoon
Maein Apni Biwi ________ Se Baat Karna Chaahata Hoon
Haan Haan

Mere Piyaa, Ho Mere Piyaa Gaye Rangoon
Kiya Hai Vahaan Se Telephoon
Mere Piya Gaye Rangoon Kiya Hai Vahaan Se Telephoon

Old is gold

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Toba kohi muji jawab nhi diya ke when background checks start issi time ko be ane tee muj par ::) before Re med or after it ::)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Toba kohi muji jawab nhi diya ke when background checks start issi time ko be ane tee muj par ::) before Re med or after it ::)
Normally when rePCC and IMM forms are requested thats when they start the background checks, and then remedical then PPR...

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today is the 23rd day, since my spouse case is in q to be reviewed by Decision Making officer. May ALLAH help us all.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Normally when rePCC and IMM forms are requested thats when they start the background checks, and then remedical then PPR...
Wes bhai their guidline says "Background check starts shortly after the application was logged in and is conducted parallel to application consideration without applicant's participation."

Since they have the PCC attach to application they start the background procedure, however after the expiry date if the re-pcc cleared and from the same place as original PLUS if the refill IMM forms are carbon copies of original than the original background check may consider valid if not than its may up to the officer if he want to conduct another backgound accorind to the new change in the activity.

What you think.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slam to all,
CPC-M has received my spouse application today. Would you please tell me what should i expect now. Will they send me a letter or will they just send my documents to CIC-I.And how would i know the status of my application. Thanks

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wes bhai their guidline says "Background check starts shortly after the application was logged in and is conducted parallel to application consideration without applicant's participation."

Since they have the PCC attach to application they start the background procedure, however after the expiry date if the re-pcc cleared and from the same place as original PLUS if the refill IMM forms are carbon copies of original than the original background check may consider valid if not than its may up to the officer if he want to conduct another backgound accorind to the new change in the activity.

What you think.
Thanks from both of you :)