App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
i.Solo said:
Slam to all,
CPC-M has received my spouse application today. Would you please tell me what should i expect now. Will they send me a letter or will they just send my documents to CIC-I.And how would i know the status of my application. Thanks
now you have to wait one or two months that CPC-M verify your application and then they will send you an approval letter if every thing was alright and will let you know that they send your application for farther process to chc islamabad hope it helps you .............welcome to board of waiting

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wes bhai their guidline says "Background check starts shortly after the application was logged in and is conducted parallel to application consideration without applicant's participation."

Since they have the PCC attach to application they start the background procedure, however after the expiry date if the re-pcc cleared and from the same place as original PLUS if the refill IMM forms are carbon copies of original than the original background check may consider valid if not than its may up to the officer if he want to conduct another backgound accorind to the new change in the activity.

What you think.
It could be their protocol yes, but I don't think thats how CHC-Islamabad works, because they know that there is no point of starting the background checks if the applicaion is taking 23 months to process. They don't touch your file for the first 10 months, they start the initial process + background checks all when the file first opens. Or may be thats just how they are operating now due to the backlog and once they catch up with the files and reduce the timeline back to 7 months thats how they will operate again, who knows but I am pretty sure they won't just start the background check when receive the file specially when they know it won't be done in the next 6 months so there is no point of doing the background checks...

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
hey

i would like to confirm kay re med and ppr may main kis kis nay sath bheja haii...other than my huby,cheerz,and ali shah.....
any updates from u guys ??
salam sister any updates on your ecase is ecase showing the decission made or not? cuz 1 month complete ho gaya hai app ko pp send kiye howay if i'm not wrong

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
Abhi masla yeh hua hay ke CIC walo ka printer kharab hai...this is why they have not sent any PPRs or Re-Meds...they are just waiting for it to get fixed and then they will print out all these forms...yours is in there too..so it is coming shortly...
loo g gall hi moka chori eh tuseen ty wo kehty hain na k 1 naa 100 sokh :p

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ khan82
Thanks for your reply. I hope that they process our case case fast. I don't know why i feel that my case will be processed in 14 months. May be I am too optimistic.

khan82 said:
now you have to wait one or two months that CPC-M verify your application and then they will send you an approval letter if every thing was alright and will let you know that they send your application for farther process to chc islamabad hope it helps you .............welcome to board of waiting

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
i.Solo said:
@ khan82
Thanks for your reply. I hope that they process our case case fast. I don't know why i feel that my case will be processed in 14 months. May be I am too optimistic.
Lets hope it goes even faster than that for you, because in this process 1month is equal to 1yr. It ain't easy, we are in our 17th month :( lets see how much more longer it will be...

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Lets hope it goes even faster than that for you, because in this process 1month is equal to 1yr. It ain't easy, we are in our 17th month :( lets see how much more longer it will be...
I'm in 23rd month brother :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Today is the 23rd day, since my spouse case is in q to be reviewed by Decision Making officer. May ALLAH help us all.
Today is the 196th day,since my spouse case is in q to be interviewd by officer.Ya Allah help & rehim on all of us.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
hai hai ye majboori ye mausam aur ye doori :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ali_Shah said:
I'm in 23rd month brother :(
Haan brother I know, but atleast you know that your process is finalized and you are just waiting for your passport to comeback and InshAllah if you want you can come to Canada before Ramadan even. I still don't know how much longer it is going to take thats the sad part!

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Wes786
What exactly is causing CIC to take 23 months. Is it really a back log or just something else. Do we have some definative answers from CIC.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:
@ Wes786
What exactly is causing CIC to take 23 months. Is it really a back log or just something else. Do we have some definative answers from CIC.
(1) Backlog (2) Limited Resources. In April 2010 they moved all other catagories to London thus reduced the LOS and CBS big time. In addition during this change I belive 2 months atleast they were busy in swtich which create further backlog. Prior to that spouse sponsership wa priorty for them If volume start to increase other's officer take some files and help to keep it within the limit.

MOC & background check are not the major reasons since those two factors are common all over the world. This is my opinion and opinion knowledge given by Allah. Bakki zamin o Asman ki sub baatein Allah subhana Tallah jante hy and Allah khoob wakif hy her ik ke amil se including CHC se, ke file process krte hy ya chess khelte hy.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
i.Solo said:
@ Wes786
Thats what they say is the reason but Allah knows best. However, its just a number, an average, some take longer and some get done faster. We know that they have cleared out most of the 2009 cases and finally people from 2010 have started receiving passport requests. Some even from April 2010 AORs have even landed thats like 14months so we have seen some activities going and they are picking up the pace and I think the next updated timeline would be reduced or thats what it seems like atleast, but as I said its just a guess by looking at the cases and their timelines...

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Haan brother I know, but atleast you know that your process is finalized and you are just waiting for your passport to comeback and InshAllah if you want you can come to Canada before Ramadan even. I still don't know how much longer it is going to take thats the sad part!
app ki bat thek hai yar lakin 23 monthss phuuuuuuuuuuuu... rona is bat ka hai k itnaaaaa time ho gya hai halan k ye simple cases hoty hain jo england walay within a month complete kar dety hain aur ye canada ka process hai jo abi tak khatam honai ka nam hi nahin lay raha khair jahan itna time guzar diya wahan kuch time aur sahi... shayd apnai haq main yehi behtar hai :(